Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759825 times)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #7200 on: February 26, 2012, 08:12:48 AM »
yates resembled a pile of dog shit, Nasser had lines, aesthetically pleasing structure. 
TEAM Nasser

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #7201 on: February 26, 2012, 10:41:09 AM »
Boundary Breaker

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #7202 on: February 26, 2012, 11:25:27 AM »
many thx iceman.. it's funny many ppl consider 97 olympia nasser's best shape although there are many other contests where he presented clearly better shapes!!.. he was still much better than dorian (who was in the worst shape of his life) in 97 but not close to his best..

I think 1996 or 1998 was his best overall. He had amazing size and conditioning in those 2 years. One thing I've noticed with Dorian is that he cannot pull off any poses with his arms above his head because of his smaller arms which lacked biceps and also when he did raise his arms above his head his wide waist and lack of quad sweep would pop out and become the main focus on his body making the whole flow to his body not look good at all. Dorian is the only Mr. Olympia that falls into this category mainly because of his smaller arms and very wide waist. If you look at every single other Mr. Olympia you will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Here is a great pic from 1998:

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7203 on: February 26, 2012, 09:23:39 PM »
I think 1996 or 1998 was his best overall. He had amazing size and conditioning in those 2 years. One thing I've noticed with Dorian is that he cannot pull off any poses with his arms above his head because of his smaller arms which lacked biceps and also when he did raise his arms above his head his wide waist and lack of quad sweep would pop out and become the main focus on his body making the whole flow to his body not look good at all. Dorian is the only Mr. Olympia that falls into this category mainly because of his smaller arms and very wide waist. If you look at every single other Mr. Olympia you will know exactly what I'm talking about.

iceman
you have a very accurate and insightful analysis here! kudos

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7204 on: February 26, 2012, 09:26:51 PM »
Yates had a great back and calves, weak arms, delts, no outer quad sweep or quad detail and a weak upper chest and a very blocky waist.

Nasser had great delt, chest, arms, legs, calves, tiny waist, and his back was huge wide and thick but didnt have the dryness and detail that yates had in the BDB pose,  but overall Nasser had a far more complete, symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing physique

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7205 on: February 26, 2012, 09:31:33 PM »
Yates had a great back and calves, weak arms, delts, no outer quad sweep or quad detail and a weak upper chest and a very blocky waist.

Nasser had great delt, chest, arms, legs, calves, tiny waist, and his back was huge wide and thick but didnt have the dryness and detail that yates had in the BDB pose,  but overall Nasser had a far more complete, symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing physique

as always the swami says it as it's  8)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #7206 on: February 26, 2012, 11:23:12 PM »
so... how many of team nasser are real life bb judges?

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7207 on: February 27, 2012, 07:19:55 PM »
none, we all have way too much honesty+ integrity for the corrupt, cheating ways of the IFBB judging clique

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7208 on: February 27, 2012, 07:26:48 PM »

Awesome shot!

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7209 on: February 27, 2012, 07:34:18 PM »
none, we all have way too much honesty+ integrity for the corrupt, cheating ways of the IFBB judging clique

x2, ifbb is racist against having an Arab mr olympia, it isn't that hard to figure out.

All hail 3x uncrowned Mr Olympia Nasser el Sonbaty.

TEAM Nasser

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7210 on: February 27, 2012, 09:20:22 PM »
x2, ifbb is racist against having an Arab mr olympia, it isn't that hard to figure out.

All hail 3x uncrowned Mr Olympia Nasser el Sonbaty.

x2!

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #7211 on: February 27, 2012, 09:33:15 PM »
Nasser could still do very well if he competed.  He needs to make a comeback and become the peoples champion.

Colemans#1

• Getbig II
« Reply #7212 on: February 27, 2012, 09:42:14 PM »
Nasser could still do very well if he competed.  He needs to make a comeback and become the peoples champion.

nasser was great, but his time has long since past

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7213 on: February 27, 2012, 10:06:18 PM »

Nasser does not need to make a comeback  :)
i cannot speak for Nasser but if he did decide to make a comeback it is something, i think, he would do only for himself.

but i can see no point in this- he achieved everything there was to achieve in BB- he was the best BB in the world but unfortunately was not  right fully awarded the offical recognition of the Olympia crown- a title he should have been awarded @ least 3 times.

Nasser is enjoying life to the full, training well , having fun+ great times, i dont think there is any desire on his part for any comeback and financially -Nasser working 6 different jobs keeps the bills paid

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7214 on: February 27, 2012, 11:48:54 PM »
about that comeback... how's nasser doing?

same as the book?...

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7215 on: February 28, 2012, 01:02:03 AM »
Nasser does not need to make a comeback  :)
i cannot speak for Nasser but if he did decide to make a comeback it is something, i think, he would do only for himself.

but i can see no point in this- he achieved everything there was to achieve in BB- he was the best BB in the world but unfortunately was not  right fully awarded the offical recognition of the Olympia crown- a title he should have been awarded @ least 3 times.

Nasser is enjoying life to the full, training well , having fun+ great times, i dont think there is any desire on his part for any comeback and financially -Nasser working 6 different jobs keeps the bills paid
Which 3 times are you referring too in regards to Nasser being officially reconised as Mr Olympia? 1995?, 1996?, and 1997? 1998?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #7216 on: February 28, 2012, 01:13:07 AM »
Which 3 times are you referring too in regards to Nasser being officially reconised as Mr Olympia? 1995?, 1996?, and 1997? 1998?

Nasser was a champion the second his dad squirt him out.

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7217 on: February 28, 2012, 01:15:17 AM »
So... the mighty nasser never won the O because of racism?...

now i understand why gunter/ markus and wolf will never win... the ifbb hates germans...

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #7218 on: February 28, 2012, 02:45:45 AM »
So... the mighty nasser never won the O because of racism?...

now i understand why gunter/ markus and wolf will never win... the ifbb hates germans...

x2  Never did a German win the O..... ;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7219 on: February 28, 2012, 02:50:05 PM »

95,96, 97 and 98 any of these years yes

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #7220 on: February 28, 2012, 04:21:41 PM »

I've always thought Nasser looked unbelievable in 98. Interestingly, in interviews, he doesn't see it as one of his greatest years .

That picture is absolute perfection. To me it's the pinnacle of bodybuilding because not only is it a harmonious, aesthetically pleasing physique, he is also a mass monster. That's the difference to almost any other physique. He is head-turningly muscular but manages to sculpt this mass in such a way that it flows and his waist looks almost waspish. Nothing dominates and nothing is weak.

It's one of the finest physiques to ever walk the planet and deserved way more recognition.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7221 on: February 28, 2012, 06:50:20 PM »
I've always thought Nasser looked unbelievable in 98. Interestingly, in interviews, he doesn't see it as one of his greatest years .

That picture is absolute perfection. To me it's the pinnacle of bodybuilding because not only is it a harmonious, aesthetically pleasing physique, he is also a mass monster. That's the difference to almost any other physique. He is head-turningly muscular but manages to sculpt this mass in such a way that it flows and his waist looks almost waspish. Nothing dominates and nothing is weak.

It's one of the finest physiques to ever walk the planet and deserved way more recognition.

Big Al!
like other Team Nasser members you have a great and accurate analysis of BB.

i think maybe 98 was the ebst conditioning Nasser ever showed or maybe it was the 96 O

There was no one ever like Nasser - the mass monster with the tiny waist and amazing shape, propirtions an dsymmetry

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7222 on: February 28, 2012, 06:52:41 PM »
Big Al!
like other Team Nasser members you have a great and accurate analysis of BB.

i think maybe 98 was the ebst conditioning Nasser ever showed or maybe it was the 96 O

There was no one ever like Nasser - the mass monster with the tiny waist and amazing shape, propirtions an dsymmetry

agreed
TEAM Nasser

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #7223 on: April 01, 2012, 06:16:29 PM »
i still havent got the honor of meeting him but i was lucky to talk with him on the phone 2 times and his voice is very warm and friendly.. i recorded the conversations and hear them ever day :P

Oh Jesus, this is creepy as hell  :-\

Dude wtf?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #7224 on: April 01, 2012, 06:55:55 PM »

All the females I have been with including Booty have enough self esteem and wouldnt be bothered if I made a comment regarding someone being attractive - it doesnt mean I want to be with them and this goes both ways, just because my partner finds a member of the opp sex "attractive" it doesnt bother me, all it is - is a comment and shows no interest  in that person what so ever.

I think everyone must have missed the bolded text as it proves that Willgrant and Booty did in fact meet in person  :D