Author Topic: Nasser vs. Shawn Ray in the 7 Mandatory Poses!  (Read 25819 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser vs. Shawn Ray in the 7 Mandatory Poses!
« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2009, 07:28:02 PM »
For more information about Debussey's recent worm ups and training sessions, check this link: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=206513.msg4233725#new

you are a liar i dont believe you can deadlift 60 pounds!! :P

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #151 on: September 05, 2009, 07:42:10 AM »
you are a liar i dont believe you can deadlift 60 pounds!! :P
Debussey can actually do this I witnessed at the Mental Facility he is in... ;)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #152 on: September 05, 2009, 12:33:41 PM »
more proof that dreadlord tyr barracuda and nizar are the same person

Add this to the fact that TYR/Barracuda/Dreadlord is too retarded to mask his IP address makes this even worse, Can Ron please ban this gimmick made solely for the purpose of continuing dreadlord/Barracudas hate mongering

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Sherief Shalaby--an honest Nasser question
« Reply #153 on: September 06, 2009, 03:19:41 PM »
In another thread you posted this picture

if you are a Nasser supporter why would you post a pic where Nasser is getting destroyed by someone else as this pic demonstrates?  Isn't that kind of ass backwards

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Sherief Shalaby--an honest Nasser question
« Reply #154 on: September 06, 2009, 03:24:54 PM »

if you are a Nasser supporter why would you post a pic where Nasser is getting destroyed by someone else as this pic demonstrates?  Isn't that kind of ass backwards

THey are fucking comical...the Nassholes.

Another thing about this pic...last time I checked Natzur wasn't 5 inches taller than Ronnie.

they are typical arab scum....they are right in their belief no matter what the rest of the world says and are oblivious to facts stating otherwise.  Replace NASSER with ISLAM and they sound like typical muslim extremists

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #155 on: September 06, 2009, 03:25:49 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #156 on: September 06, 2009, 04:15:53 PM »

i dont think nasser is getting destroyed here.. firstly i could have easily posted a pic. of both nasser and ronnie from NOC 95 where nasser was much better but i choosed mr. olympia 98 although nasser was not at his best at it and ronnie was at his best or very close to it..

but still in this pic. I see nasser better in this pose,.. if we go from bottom to up in this pic., nasser has great calves and ronnie’s calves are very tiny and kill the proportion of his whole lower body.. also ronnie’s quads are not symmetrical (the right doesn’t look like the left) and they have a somehow weird shape while nasser’s although not at his best, his quads look better and more symmetrical.. then nasser has great symmetrical abs and great thick chest while Ronnie has weird shape abs and gyno in his lower chest which is very clear in this pose as many others.. as for arms, both have great arms, ronnie’s biceps are smaller but have good peaks while nasser’s are bigger but with no peacks.. so over all I honestly see nasser better in this certain pose..

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 06, 2009, 04:31:11 PM »
Im no judge obviously, but I see higher lats, less mass, bigger waist, not as sharp, stumpy legs. Ya Nasser ahs the calves, but overall Ronnie is crushing him, and once they turn around, well, we all know the story. Im not being a prick here, I am just stating an honest opinion.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #158 on: September 06, 2009, 04:34:44 PM »

Add this to the fact that TYR/Barracuda/Dreadlord is too retarded to mask his IP address makes this even worse, Can Ron please ban this gimmick made solely for the purpose of continuing dreadlord/Barracudas hate mongering

tyr/dl/baracuda/nizar/staplon has been avoided any nasser thread now after being exposed.. but still he has no dignity to keep posting after he was humiliated and exposed by team nasser many times.. anyway I don’t care if he keeps posting or goes to hell as long as he will stop following me in every thread like my loyal dog :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #159 on: September 06, 2009, 04:37:25 PM »
Im no judge obviously, but I see higher lats, less mass, bigger waist, not as sharp, stumpy legs. Ya Nasser ahs the calves, but overall Ronnie is crushing him, and once they turn around, well, we all know the story. Im not being a prick here, I am just stating an honest opinion.

yes it's all about exchanging opinions, thx for sharing yours with me!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 06, 2009, 04:40:03 PM »

agreed

tyr/dl/baracuda/nizar/staplon has been avoided any nasser thread now after being exposed.. but still he has no dignity to keep posting after he was humiliated and exposed by team nasser many times.. anyway I don’t care if he keeps posting or goes to hell as long as he will stop following me in every thread like my loyal dog :-\
yep!
w

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #161 on: September 06, 2009, 07:32:54 PM »

its because the nasser fans are as blind as the dorian ones.

ronnie crushes them both all the time and they don't even know it.. 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #162 on: September 06, 2009, 08:53:17 PM »
Its been a good week. Sha-labia has been melting down so often that Egypt's ghetto must be ablaze ;D

Too bad all his rantings and attempts at linking me with other members FAILED when Ron himself removed them.
Now its back to square one with the empty threats and random word matching.

The latest attempt = IP matching.  :o  Hahaha -their desperation knows no bounds. But lets not kill this weeks entertainment.
Post up this IP address. Let all of getbig see.

I noticed  angry man Shalabia was lurking around online when I was posting yesterday but didn't have the guts to type all this then. As usual the coward waited until I was offline to post his "brave" thoughts.  ;D ;D

I own so many nasser minds I should start a discount store. I acquire them at such cheap prices.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #163 on: September 06, 2009, 09:02:11 PM »

Honesty and Shalaby don't belong in the same sentence.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #164 on: September 07, 2009, 12:21:38 AM »

Honesty and Shalaby don't belong in the same sentence.

hahahha look who is talking!!.. at least i am not a humiliated liar like you who has more than 5 gimmicks.. by the way a lot of other guys here have a lot of gimmicks like you but no one else has been exposed and humiliated the same way as you.. sure you know the reason mr. STUPID :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #165 on: September 07, 2009, 12:40:34 AM »
Its been a good week. Sha-labia has been melting down so often that Egypt's ghetto must be ablaze ;D

Too bad all his rantings and attempts at linking me with other members FAILED when Ron himself removed them.
Now its back to square one with the empty threats and random word matching.

The latest attempt = IP matching.  :o  Hahaha -their desperation knows no bounds. But lets not kill this weeks entertainment.
Post up this IP address. Let all of getbig see.

I noticed  angry man Shalabia was lurking around online when I was posting yesterday but didn't have the guts to type all this then. As usual the coward waited until I was offline to post his "brave" thoughts.  ;D ;D

I own so many nasser minds I should start a discount store. I acquire them at such cheap prices.

say something else idiot :-\.. after N83 has exposed you AGAIN and with more and more firm proofs we didnt hear from you at all for a while.. seems that you kept begging and licking the mods asses to remove the threads you have been exposed in :-\ too pathetic as always.. believe it or not I never notice or care to check if you are online or not..

anyway hereunder is one more proof of your gimmickry to be added to the other tens ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P exposing you is easier than fooling a 3 years kid ;D

Quote from: Tyr on February 24, 2009, 12:48:17 AMOld synthol body thought his online rant would get people to back off but he only succeeded in owning himself and his thong sniffing group further. Another example that nasser is not as intelligent as he claims to be. No wonder he's laughed at throughout the board 

Quote from: Barracuda on September 16, 2008, 04:10:33 AMI guess sharma can't face up to the fact that his oil-doll nasser is laughed at throughout the board. It's funny that he says others are racist wehn he has made several racial remarks towards westerners.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 07, 2009, 12:42:44 AM »
The important thing here is Nasser is a cock

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #167 on: September 07, 2009, 12:44:43 AM »
The important thing is Nasser is a cock

dont talk from your own point of view.. may be this is right for you because you are a gay but for me and most of the guys here we like nasser because he was one of the greates bbs of all times and not because of his cock or balls :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #168 on: September 07, 2009, 12:48:00 AM »
man I've been doing the Dorian arm routine and my arms are fucking huge.

You know what? Any bb with a weak body part trains it better than any other bb who has this part strong!!.. for example I am sure ronnie trained his calves harder than some one like maratazo!!.. sure ronnie tried everything to improve his calves while matarazo on the other hand didn’t need to do that!!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 07, 2009, 12:48:23 AM »
dont talk from your own point of view.. may be this is right for you because I am a gay but for me and most of the guys here we like nasser because he was one of the greates bbs of all times and I would gladly wash his cock or balls :-X

That's just wrong Saladtosser.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: September 07, 2009, 12:51:09 AM »
You know what? Any bb with a weak body part trains it better than any other bb who has this part strong!!.. for example I am sure ronnie trained his calves harder than some one like maratazo!!.. sure ronnie tried everything to improve his calves while matarazo on the other hand didn’t need to do that!!..

This makes sense PF

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #171 on: September 07, 2009, 12:53:06 AM »

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2009, 12:53:19 AM »
blah blah blah...

WOLF WINS NEXT OLYMPIA!!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #173 on: September 07, 2009, 12:55:04 AM »
That's just wrong Saladtosser.

you are just jealous of my triceps pic. i posted yesterday ;D :P by the way i was 220 pounds cut in that pic. :-X

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2009, 01:05:58 AM »

Proofs? matching up random sentences prove nothing. If you can prove that no one else one getbigh as ever made similar sentences then you may have a case. The fact is you FAILED - just like you failed in every other argument you've made.  What happened  to the IP results? Another FAILED attempt?  :-\

I'm sorry you spent the whole weekend angrily digging through past posts and are so obsessed with me. The fact that you meltdown on every thread is just plain hilarious 

Another sha-labia owning. I've lost track of how many meltdowns you've had in the past 72hrs. :D :D :D