Author Topic: WYHI?-Cheating Bikini Sloot Edition  (Read 105855 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: WYHI?-Cheating Bikini Sloot Edition
« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2014, 05:47:18 AM »

Why don't you contact him via email and find out
Not that I believe Enzo is not real or a gimmick

Didnt you and Enzo go over colors for your new appartment?
He was being your Interior decorator. lol
Showing you pictures of his bedroom and so on?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2014, 05:48:43 AM »
kid that posts here as alexi gonzolez in lightheavies top 5 great build he has a small thread in the positive board with 2wks out pics looks great,,frazier has great wheels and tight,,,chest in some poses is weak but looks great as a super wasn't he a lightheavy/heavy few yrs back?pete ciccone in lightheavies looks great too nice build,,,

Thanks Flex, unfortunately I did not crack the top 5 but it's alright I was up against some great competition. The judges told me my symmetry was perfect, I just needed more mass. So I'll be going all out this off season. I spared a lot of size trying to make 198.

I can't believe Aaron Clark is only 23. He looked amazing! He has a bright future

Nick had the best shape in SHs imo. All he needs is better conditioning and his time will come. Stephen brought his A game though and is super humble, so congrats to him and all the new pros

Lol!!!! Fuck you Enzo. Gimmick

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2014, 05:49:49 AM »
Enzo I thought you seemed like a good kid but if you fuck another man's wife you are a piece of shit and deserve to be tortured to death and taken out to sea and fitted with concrete boots. Imagine one day when you are married and some creep does it to you. How you gonna feel? Well if you have an ounce of test left in your body by then I would imagine infuriated and murderous.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2014, 05:53:38 AM »
Enzo also went 2 years from 2012 to 2014 without posting at all.

I would assume that the 2014 version of Enzo was hoping that people would forget  :D

Time to retire "Enzo".

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2014, 06:00:21 AM »
It's a gimmick account Ro. With competitor stars no less........ ::)

I hope one of these dudes (that gets there pics stolen) finds out about it one day.

Interesting stuff Shizzo, would be good to find out more.
Not going to cast aspersions till full proof is supplied or found either way.

What I can categorically say is several gimmick accounts with competitor stars were offered to me for sale and it may even be possible that I have access to some in my possession right now (which obviously won't be used) since I have given assurances. 8)

Regardless the point I am making is I KNOW for a fact what you are saying does go on and has gone on.
Again not referring to Enzo specifically but what you are saying is not at all far fetched in my experience not as a matter of opinion but 100% fact.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2014, 06:02:42 AM »
Didnt you and Enzo go over colors for your new appartment?
He was being your Interior decorator. lol
Showing you pictures of his bedroom and so on?

He posted up some picture, I do love the way he has designed his place, its pretty nice.
Still looking for ideas.
EastCoastChick has been pretty helpful too in that department

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2014, 06:02:51 AM »
Enzo also went 2 years from 2012 to 2014 without posting at all.

I would assume that the 2014 version of Enzo was hoping that people would forget  :D

Time to retire "Enzo".
. All this talk about women so he can get as many "Man" followers as possible.
All he wants is guys to love him.
He is punk gimmick and a bad one in that. If he posted in the UKforum its for sure Joon
Replacing Var City

Simple Simon

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2014, 06:05:51 AM »
. All this talk about women so he can get as many "Man" followers as possible.
All he wants is guys to love him.
He is punk gimmick and a bad one in that. If he posted in the UKforum its for sure Joon
Replacing Var City

I think this is maybe juniors way of outing his gimmick enzo, the thread title does seem a little blatant.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2014, 06:07:47 AM »

Interesting stuff Shizzo, would be good to find out more.
Not going to cast aspersions till full proof is supplied or found either way.

What I can categorically say is several gimmick accounts with competitor stars were offered to me for sale and it may even be possible that I have access to some in my possession right now (which obviously won't be used) since I have given assurances. 8)

Regardless the point I am making is I KNOW for a fact what you are saying does go on and has gone on.
Again not referring to Enzo specifically but what you are saying it not at all far fetched in my experience not as a matter of opinion but 100% fact.

There does not need to be anymore evidence. In 2012 "Enzo" claimed to have placed 5th in the light heavies at the 2011 NPC USA's. Alex Gonzalez placed 5th that year. Alex Gonzalez, and the man claiming to be Enzo today are obviously two totally different people.

What is the name of the physique guy that Enzo claims to be?

I'm sure he would not appreciate his likeness being slandered on Getbig.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2014, 06:10:27 AM »
I think this is maybe juniors way of outing his gimmick enzo, the thread title does seem a little blatant.
You ain't out of the woods yet either gramps. I have had the same feeling about you as I had about Enzo.

Simon probably isn't real either.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2014, 06:11:20 AM »
There does not need to be anymore evidence. In 2012 "Enzo" claimed to have placed 5th in the light heavies at the 2011 NPC USA's. Alex Gonzalez placed 5th that year. Alex Gonzalez, and the man claiming to be Enzo today are obviously two totally different people.

is it poasible he olace 5th at rhe NPC USAs as a light heavy in board shorts (physique)?

You know, the class he actually competes in? Not mens bodybuilding?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2014, 06:12:15 AM »
if it would be Joon For some strange reason i would not be shocked.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2014, 06:13:02 AM »
is it poasible he olace 5th at rhe NPC USAs as a light heavy in board shorts (physique)?

There isn't weight classes in mens physique.

Simple Simon

« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2014, 06:15:31 AM »

Its two different people, the photos are totally different.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2014, 06:16:30 AM »

kid that posts here as alexi gonzolez in lightheavies top 5 great build he has a small thread in the positive board with 2wks out pics looks great,,frazier has great wheels and tight,,,chest in some poses is weak but looks great as a super wasn't he a lightheavy/heavy few yrs back?pete ciccone in lightheavies looks great too nice build,,,

Thanks Flex, unfortunately I did not crack the top 5 but it's alright I was up against some great competition. The judges told me my symmetry was perfect, I just needed more mass. So I'll be going all out this off season. I spared a lot of size trying to make 198.

I can't believe Aaron Clark is only 23. He looked amazing! He has a bright future

Nick had the best shape in SHs imo. All he needs is better conditioning and his time will come. Stephen brought his A game though and is super humble, so congrats to him and all the new pros

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2014, 06:16:35 AM »
You ain't out of the woods yet either gramps. I have had the same feeling about you as I had about Enzo.

Many people think that. He is just really that good ! No Homo!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #66 on: October 18, 2014, 06:17:40 AM »

Come on, junior couldnt pull off being me.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2014, 06:18:12 AM »
There isn't weight classes in mens physique.
theyre up to 4 different height classes in MPD.

Before you go for it and make a fool of yourself id cover your bases and make sure hes not in one of those classes.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2014, 06:19:10 AM »
Come on, junior couldnt pull off being me.
Sure he could. Absolutely could.

Not saying that he is Junior, but he could pull off Simon.

Simple Simon

« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2014, 06:20:48 AM »
Sure he could. Absolutely could.

Not saying that he is Junior, but he could pull off Simon.

In that case he would have to be bigmc and gal, I have met both of them.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2014, 06:21:20 AM »

You think possibly it could have been a shared account at some point?
If that was the case it doesn't mean the dude is not who he says he is but rather another individual was posting at the time.
Its quite common for competitors sharing accounts here who otherwise would prefer to remain anonymous.
For example many competitors legally cannot post on GB because of their sponsorship criteria.

For example look at the TristenEsco account, different people were posting on it if I am not mistaken from the Shredz crew (Joey etc) and admitted to doing so at the time.

I personally think Enzo is Enzo, just maybe some other reasonable explanation, such as him sharing his account with another competitor at some point in the past

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2014, 06:21:37 AM »
theyre up to 4 different height classes in MPD.

Before you go for it and make a fool of yourself id cover your bases and make sure hes not in one of those classes.
Do you know how to read. Enzo fully went along with NJflex calling him Alex Gonzalez in 2012.

Look at the quotes above your post.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2014, 06:23:46 AM »

You think possibly it could have been a shared account at some point?
If that was the case it doesn't mean the dude is not who he says he is but rather another individual was posting at the time.
Its quite common for competitors sharing accounts here who otherwise would prefer to remain anonymous.
For example many competitors legally cannot post on GB because of their sponsorship criteria.

For example look at the TristenEsco account, different people were posting on it if I am not mistaken and admitted to doing so at the time.

I personally think Enzo is Enzo, just maybe some other reasonable explanation, such as him sharing his account with another competitor at some point in the past

Stop trying to be the Devil's advocate. I am not saying you are behind the account.

I am saying that the "Enzo" account is 100% a gimmick, and is not the tattooed physique dude or Alex Gonzalez.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2014, 06:24:13 AM »
Do you know how to read. Enzo fully went along with NJflex calling him Alex Gonzalez in 2012.

Look at the quotes above your post.

i read it. That doesnt mean you have a smoking gun, go do your research, because ill laugh my ass off if he pulls out a couple pics and a sign making you look like a total retard for grabbing one post and waving it around like a victory flag.

Its absolutley possible youre correct, but right now youve got next to zero real evidence.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2014, 06:26:01 AM »
Enzo even posted up videos from shows.

If it wasn't him, it would easily be found out and got back to the real dude in my opinion.

There probably is some other reasonable explanation such as a shared account at some point etc.

But again pure speculation on my part

I think he is who he says he is.

Look how quickly Wesgaspatto got found out.
Same would have happened to Enzo if he was a gimmick in my opinion

Best to know the full facts before we judge