Author Topic: 8 week cycle  (Read 2347 times)

amax

• Getbig II
  • WORKING ON IT...
8 week cycle
« on: April 30, 2009, 07:04:01 PM »
I want 2 run an eight week cycle was thinking of using
sust 250
deca
anavar
2 shots of sust n deca per week and 40 - 80 mg of anavar per day right through....
any suggestions or alternatives
NEWBIE WILLING TO TRAIN HARD..

StackedDec

• Getbig II
Re: 8 week cycle
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 07:11:54 PM »
no

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 07:27:15 PM »
Switch to Test prop
Switch the deca to NPP

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 08:46:56 PM »
Switch to Test prop
Switch the deca to NPP
second that.... even though sust is an awsome choice...... with a 8 week cycle you want things that kick in fast with that being said switch anavar out for either winny or tren

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 08:07:52 AM »
Switch to Test prop
Switch the deca to NPP

Hahhaahhah
prop, you'll be in pain forever.
you are fine.
Most are all show no go!

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2009, 06:44:59 AM »
with any short cycle like this, always use fast acting gear!!! there is no point to use long esters like test e, tren e, cyp etc...  youll never get the full benefits cycling so short! you can get some verty good gains if everything is on point from a 8 wk blast with fast esters

good luck
muscle

TILEFREAK

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2009, 01:06:41 PM »
Switch to Test prop
Switch the deca to NPP
i agree the deca wont even be kicked in good and you ending ! 8 weeks is to short anyways .....Switch to Test prop
Switch the deca to NPP...do what he said

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2009, 10:21:37 AM »
I want 2 run an eight week cycle was thinking of using
sust 250
deca
anavar
2 shots of sust n deca per week and 40 - 80 mg of anavar per day right through....
any suggestions or alternatives

What these people are failing to tell you is that the proprionate will make your hip swell to that of a softball, and it is painful.
Even if you use these long acting esters, they will continue to work 1 month or so after you stop you're cycle, so you will still
be building.  Personally, I would wait with the anavar till after youre test deca cycle to keep you're gains, and maintain muscle, because
you're appetite will go down tremendously.  See the thread here about testoprim d which is enanthate and prop. 
Most are all show no go!

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2009, 12:22:49 PM »
What these people are failing to tell you is that the proprionate will make your hip swell to that of a softball, and it is painful.
Even if you use these long acting esters, they will continue to work 1 month or so after you stop you're cycle, so you will still
be building.  Personally, I would wait with the anavar till after youre test deca cycle to keep you're gains, and maintain muscle, because
you're appetite will go down tremendously.  See the thread here about testoprim d which is enanthate and prop. 
go back t the gossip board

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2009, 08:32:00 AM »
go back t the gossip board

Shreck, I've been here for 4 years, you go back to the cave you are on.  Better yet,
don't give advice unless you personally have used something, or done a stack yourself.
And at least read the Anabolics books several times as well.

Prop=pure pain unless you mix it in the same syringe with 2x of a deca or cyp period end of story.
Most cannot endure the pain.
Most are all show no go!

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2009, 10:14:18 AM »
Shreck, I've been here for 4 years, you go back to the cave you are on.  Better yet,
don't give advice unless you personally have used something, or done a stack yourself.
And at least read the Anabolics books several times as well.

Prop=pure pain unless you mix it in the same syringe with 2x of a deca or cyp period end of story.
Most cannot endure the pain.

Yes, the pain sucks, especially when you have to do it every day for weeks.