Author Topic: ESPN $5.6b Debacle: Football Semifinal Ratings down 32% from 2014  (Read 24954 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: ESPN $5.6b Debacle: Football Semifinal Ratings down 32% from 2014
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2017, 06:06:41 PM »
Fire Dan Lebetard's dad. So fucking annoying.

Skeeter

« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2017, 06:07:34 PM »
Fuck the NFL and just about all "sports".  Fuck TV.  Fuck Disney.  Fuck ESPN.  Fuck Liberalism.  Fuck PC.  Fuck Kaepernick.  Fuck anyone that refuses to respect our flag and our anthem. 

:-*

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2017, 06:12:10 PM »
that old fucking cuban haha

Fire Dan Lebetard's dad. So fucking annoying.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2017, 06:19:24 PM »
Fuck the NFL and just about all "sports".  Fuck TV.  Fuck Disney.  Fuck ESPN.  Fuck Liberalism.  Fuck PC.  Fuck Kaepernick.  Fuck anyone that refuses to respect our flag and our anthem. 

yes preach it bro  keep the truth coming

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2017, 06:22:58 PM »
:-*

bwa ha ha wtf whathe waiting for some beast to fuck him up his liberal ass

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2017, 06:51:00 PM »
ESPN = welfare and ghetto liberal politics.   It's employment for illiterate idiots after their career bouncing a ball off their head.    I hope it collapses soon

hell yeah , fuck i used to love the nba cant stand it now the praise hood rats who cant speak english out to be heroes of society

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2017, 06:54:50 PM »
HAHAHA that TNT cast is fucking unwatchable

hell yeah , fuck i used to love the nba cant stand it now the praise hood rats who cant speak english out to be heroes of society

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2017, 05:16:49 AM »
ESPN cut lots of nuts yesterday and yet, they let many who should have gone stayed....WTF....no wonder they're loosing subscribers, they became a political show with sports on the side

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2017, 05:19:45 AM »
Bring back boyer coe  and shawn ray workout show and watch their rating skyrock

;D ;D.....didn't Chicerillo have a workout show there too?

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2017, 05:25:40 AM »
espn blows... haven't watched it in years.... well once in awhile.. its great watching women analyze a sport they've never played.. whatta joke hahaha...

LOL.....yes, and every sport segment on this show has some fucking chic running her mouth nonstop.....ESPN has become too arrogant and now the consumer is showing them who's the real Boss here

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2017, 05:31:38 AM »
The running list of the people fired so for

Trent Dilfer

geesh, I couldn't stand Trent Dilfer. he was as bad a fucking analyst as he was a quarterback....

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2017, 05:35:11 AM »
that black chick on at 6 PM, they should fire her

I'd probably do her...as a favor...but I'm sure she has a stinky pussy

Janelle?....who watch that fucking show....Stephen A smith should have shown the door too....annoying as shit

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2017, 06:06:57 AM »
Everyone here has made valid points.

The only real sport out there that is fair and just is Darts.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2017, 06:11:01 AM »
So it seems they kept every annoying whore who loves the sound of their own voice and black person who can't string a coherent sentence together.  Sounds about right

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #90 on: April 27, 2017, 06:21:05 AM »
So it seems they kept every annoying whore who loves the sound of their own voice and black person who can't string a coherent sentence together.  Sounds about right

Going to just speed up the decline.  Awesome. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #91 on: April 27, 2017, 06:31:36 AM »
lol

f you haven’t heard by now, ESPN is laying off 100 members of their journalist and on-air talent staff today. One of the biggest names to be let go so far include Ed Werder, who found out that his dog is dying about 45 minutes before he found out he was fired from ESPN after 17 years of reporting. Other big names include Trent Dilfer, Dana O’Neil, Jeremy Crabtree, and Danny Kanell (amongst others).

A quick perusal of Twitter will and you’ll see that one big name is noticeably missing from the list of fired ESPN on-air talent: Jemele Hill. People are becoming mean as hell out there, on an unacceptable level. Personally, I don’t know enough about Jemele’s body of work to understand why so many people hate her because I stopped watching ESPN several years ago when it became insufferable. I’ve read through this list of ‘Jemele Hill Controversies‘ including suspensions and reprimands for overstepping the boundaries, and times she didn’t get suspended when others might’ve. So I have some semblance of why people want to see her fired, but I’m by no means an expert on the situation.

Anyways, we’re here to talk about Twitter reaction to Jemele Hill not being fired, so here are some of the coldblooded, dickhead-ish reactions:

@jemelehill If someone makes shitty sandwiches, i'd be relieved if they get fired because i want to buy yummy sandwiches. You make shitty sandwiches.

— MDR_MDargh (@mdargh) April 26, 2017

When you look at the list of people laid off by ESPN and @jemelehill isn't on it. pic.twitter.com/2gteDBCuzK

— Cowboy Mullet (@cowboymullet) April 26, 2017

Everyone in the world praying that @jemelehill gets fired from ESPN today pic.twitter.com/9vqbGAlLUt

— Fuck Msu (@msu_trash) April 26, 2017

ESPN lays off 100 on-air staffers, while Jemele Hill and Michael Smith remain in their prime time slot pic.twitter.com/7pSNuO53rE

— Sports Are Philly (@SportsArePhilly) April 26, 2017

@barstoolsports the fact that ESPN will lay off 100 people and @jemelehill and @michaelsmith aren't two of them is an absolute disgrace

— Austin Bauerle (@Austin_B21) April 26, 2017

ESPN replaced @SageSteele because of her political comments. @JemeleHill's Twitter has a pinned pic with Obama. #doublestandard #ESPNLayoffs

— Wike Mickett (@wikemickett) April 26, 2017

If Jemele Hill survives these ESPN cuts then they are doomed.

— Popcorn Sutton (@PopcornSutton__) April 26, 2017

ESPN is cutting John Buccigross after 21 years but they give Michael Smith and Jemele Hill prime time television… No sense. pic.twitter.com/y6cAAUnUrP

— Davis Fuqua (@DaFuq615) April 26, 2017

I hope to raise my kids in a world where they can turn on ESPN and never have to see Michael Smith or Jemele Hill

— Kevin Bielecki (@KBTrey15) April 22, 2017

@jemelehill ur the biggest waste of nonsense on tv.Incredibly sad the people that were let go instead of you.Everything thats wrong withEspn

— David Mack (@DavidMack2001) April 26, 2017

ESPN is firing reporters who do actual reporting, and yet Michael Smith, Jemele Hill, and Dan LeBatard will still be on the air.. Sad

— Jacob Bigelow (@The_Bigelow) April 26, 2017

@jemelehill everyone wishing you to get fired isn't because they're terrible people, it's because you have a terrible show and deserve it

— bull shet (@Earl_Sweatpants) April 26, 2017

@jemelehill at least ESPN finally got their wish and gutted all the hockey coverage. Now 8 people can cover LeBron. Who runs this place, Michael Scott?

— Nick Mordowanec (@NickMordo) April 26, 2017

@jemelehill Hope you and Stephen Smith get firef. You 2 alone are the reason I quit watching. You are prejudice bums..hope your happy

— Kristofer (@Acelegend26) April 26, 2017

@jemelehill No idea how you made the cut to not get cut. SC6 has to focus more on sports. It's insanely stupid right now

— Josh Coole (@Coolwhp21) April 26, 2017

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 27, 2017, 09:04:04 AM »
They basically just fired all the white males...LOL

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2017, 09:14:40 AM »
Janelle?....who watch that fucking show....Stephen A smith should have shown the door too....annoying as shit

Janelle and Michael Smith , 2 of the worst on ESPN with their blackpanther bullshit 24/7 , when they show up on mike and mike , i have to shit the tv or radio off

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 27, 2017, 09:38:19 AM »

Janelle and Michael Smith , 2 of the worst on ESPN with their blackpanther bullshit 24/7 , when they show up on mike and mike , i have to shit the tv or radio off

well the only people who watch espn now are urban hood rats, they have lost quite a bit of there white audience

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 27, 2017, 09:43:49 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2017, 09:48:59 AM »
Wonder how many of those blasting those 2 fuckers are gimmick accounts of employees at ESPN  ;D

lol

f you haven’t heard by now, ESPN is laying off 100 members of their journalist and on-air talent staff today. One of the biggest names to be let go so far include Ed Werder, who found out that his dog is dying about 45 minutes before he found out he was fired from ESPN after 17 years of reporting. Other big names include Trent Dilfer, Dana O’Neil, Jeremy Crabtree, and Danny Kanell (amongst others).

A quick perusal of Twitter will and you’ll see that one big name is noticeably missing from the list of fired ESPN on-air talent: Jemele Hill. People are becoming mean as hell out there, on an unacceptable level. Personally, I don’t know enough about Jemele’s body of work to understand why so many people hate her because I stopped watching ESPN several years ago when it became insufferable. I’ve read through this list of ‘Jemele Hill Controversies‘ including suspensions and reprimands for overstepping the boundaries, and times she didn’t get suspended when others might’ve. So I have some semblance of why people want to see her fired, but I’m by no means an expert on the situation.

Anyways, we’re here to talk about Twitter reaction to Jemele Hill not being fired, so here are some of the coldblooded, dickhead-ish reactions:

@jemelehill If someone makes shitty sandwiches, i'd be relieved if they get fired because i want to buy yummy sandwiches. You make shitty sandwiches.

— MDR_MDargh (@mdargh) April 26, 2017

When you look at the list of people laid off by ESPN and @jemelehill isn't on it. pic.twitter.com/2gteDBCuzK

— Cowboy Mullet (@cowboymullet) April 26, 2017

Everyone in the world praying that @jemelehill gets fired from ESPN today pic.twitter.com/9vqbGAlLUt

— Fuck Msu (@msu_trash) April 26, 2017

ESPN lays off 100 on-air staffers, while Jemele Hill and Michael Smith remain in their prime time slot pic.twitter.com/7pSNuO53rE

— Sports Are Philly (@SportsArePhilly) April 26, 2017

@barstoolsports the fact that ESPN will lay off 100 people and @jemelehill and @michaelsmith aren't two of them is an absolute disgrace

— Austin Bauerle (@Austin_B21) April 26, 2017

ESPN replaced @SageSteele because of her political comments. @JemeleHill's Twitter has a pinned pic with Obama. #doublestandard #ESPNLayoffs

— Wike Mickett (@wikemickett) April 26, 2017

If Jemele Hill survives these ESPN cuts then they are doomed.

— Popcorn Sutton (@PopcornSutton__) April 26, 2017

ESPN is cutting John Buccigross after 21 years but they give Michael Smith and Jemele Hill prime time television… No sense. pic.twitter.com/y6cAAUnUrP

— Davis Fuqua (@DaFuq615) April 26, 2017

I hope to raise my kids in a world where they can turn on ESPN and never have to see Michael Smith or Jemele Hill

— Kevin Bielecki (@KBTrey15) April 22, 2017

@jemelehill ur the biggest waste of nonsense on tv.Incredibly sad the people that were let go instead of you.Everything thats wrong withEspn

— David Mack (@DavidMack2001) April 26, 2017

ESPN is firing reporters who do actual reporting, and yet Michael Smith, Jemele Hill, and Dan LeBatard will still be on the air.. Sad

— Jacob Bigelow (@The_Bigelow) April 26, 2017

@jemelehill everyone wishing you to get fired isn't because they're terrible people, it's because you have a terrible show and deserve it

— bull shet (@Earl_Sweatpants) April 26, 2017

@jemelehill at least ESPN finally got their wish and gutted all the hockey coverage. Now 8 people can cover LeBron. Who runs this place, Michael Scott?

— Nick Mordowanec (@NickMordo) April 26, 2017

@jemelehill Hope you and Stephen Smith get firef. You 2 alone are the reason I quit watching. You are prejudice bums..hope your happy

— Kristofer (@Acelegend26) April 26, 2017

@jemelehill No idea how you made the cut to not get cut. SC6 has to focus more on sports. It's insanely stupid right now

— Josh Coole (@Coolwhp21) April 26, 2017

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2017, 10:12:16 AM »
Wonder how many of those blasting those 2 fuckers are gimmick accounts of employees at ESPN  ;D

ESPN took the safe route of firing the white guys who are low risk for a lawsuit.  Firing a black female lesbian and you're looking at a 10 figure settlement.  Companies try to do the "right thing" and hire black females or gays but then learn you can never fire them or else they'll sue your ass for millions.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: April 27, 2017, 10:24:27 AM »
This may have been mentioned earlier ... but maybe not ....

ESPN will be paying $7.3 billion in total rights fees in 2017.

$1.9 billion a year to the NFL for Monday Night Football,
$1.47 billion to the NBA, $700 million to Major
$225 million to the ACC,
$190 million to the Big Ten,
$120 million to the Big 12,
$125 million a year to the PAC 12,
and hundreds of millions more to the SEC.

But it is estimated that ESPN wil be losing 3,000,000 (plus)
subscribers each year for the next five years.

(The average number of lost subscribers over the past several years has been right at 3.5 million).

So the very conservative experts project that ESPN will continue to lose 3 million subscribers a year which is well below the rate that they are currently losing. T

Then the subscriber numbers would look like this over the next five years:

2017: 86 million subscriber
2018: 83 million subscribers
2019: 80 million subscribers
2020: 77 million subscribers
2021: 74 million subscribers

At 74 million subscribers ESPN would be bringing in just over $6.2 which is considerably less than the cost of the yearly rights fee of 7.3 billion.

What's gonna happen?!

I believe that the above describes the present problems within ESPN as well as some of the problems as mentioned by knowledgeable GetBigger.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: April 27, 2017, 10:47:01 AM »
And those are the people who draw $$$ advertisers.  This is why i'm so happy ESPN = FAILING.   They sided w the obama-liberal-BLM-ghetto-hoodrat-thugorama side of things - and told their tradiitional viewers to F off - so its a good thing this  Thug station is going to be out of business soon.   

there have been rumors that disney wants to dump it,  plus espn made huge deals with the nba , nfl, and mlb,  wich they cannot pay for at the rate they are going fuck espn and liberals