Author Topic: Kaepernick will sit through anthem until there's change  (Read 58611 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: Kaepernick will sit through anthem until there's change
« Reply #100 on: September 02, 2016, 10:38:38 AM »
Someone on his Oline will open the gate for a big ass  DTackle to come in break that skinny fuck in half
RARE is the PRO football player who'll miss an assignment on purpose.  It's one thing to do that bullshit in high school, because you're sad that your ex-girlfriend decided she'd rather fuck the quarterback, but PRO athletes have families to feed and would rather not risk their paychecks.

the crowd would go batshit crazy if he had a career ending injury tonight. 
There are many losers out there, but wishing severe injury on someone is never the right play, because it'll eventually come back and affect someone you might know.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2016, 10:46:51 AM »
RARE is the PRO football player who'll miss an assignment on purpose.  It's one thing to do that bullshit in high school, because you're sad that your ex-girlfriend decided she'd rather fuck the quarterback, but PRO athletes have families to feed and would rather not risk their paychecks.
There are many losers out there, but wishing severe injury on someone is never the right play, because it'll eventually come back and affect someone you might know.

This might be one of those rare times. I'm pretty sure there are those on the line who didn't fall of a media driven bullshit false narrative like BLM spews. Not everyone is aas dumb as Kaepernick.

BTW, anyone else notice that he's trying for the throw back black panther look with the giant fro? I could envision Cushing delivering ACL blow. 

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #102 on: September 02, 2016, 11:40:13 AM »
How come the MSM won't report that he's converted to Islam? His Twitter feed, his pro-Muslim posts, his facial hair, his Muslim-activist GF, it's crazy how they won't cover this. He started his career with the media focusing on his bible quote tattoos and now they're gun-shy about covering his conversion? Oops, I said Gun-shy.

They have. It's been mentioned numerous times.  But since he converted to the Nation of Islam Malcolm X movement they are being cautious about saying shit.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #103 on: September 02, 2016, 04:41:50 PM »
3 months for rape , just got release moments ago

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: September 02, 2016, 05:45:42 PM »
The fucker is half white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck him! Attention whore. Take his NFL platform away from his dumb ass and he will have no where to speak or Seek the attention! No one would ever know or listen to his ass if he is not on the field. I see the 49ers cutting him, as he is a former shell of himself and is a huge distraction from the team. If he is so concerned about the issue, why not do this outside the NFL? Because he's trying to hang on to his job, to get attention. He is no longer a great QB. He had one good year due to his coaching and his team. He does not fit their system anymore. He still gets 19 million a year, even if he sits on the bench. So why not just sit and collect that paycheck? And have all the attention on him. Why does he not donate some of his millions to the people he feels are repressed? Because he knows his days are coming to an end! I can't wait if he actually stays on the team. Some big ass 300 pound defensive end who lost their brother in the middle east to take his ass out, like Vick! It will happen if he is not cut! 6'5, and 190 lbs max! Skinny ass joke! Stand up for the flag that gives you millions to play a fucking game!!!! Go to Iraq Kap!!!! Lol.....

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2016, 06:04:13 PM »
No one jumped on Phelps for what he did at the Olympics -- yes the fucking Olympics ceremony!!! -- while the American flag was raised.

I think this has everything to do with a black man getting out of order

Guess you cannot handle those people standing up for what little they have or want in 2016.

Lolz...

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2016, 06:10:03 PM »
I knew a hebrew would respond quickly. Ok dumb ass. This is not the lame ass Olympics! It's the most watched and popular sport in the USA. Comparing it to the Olympic games is a joke. So are you! Educate yourself. That's right, I forgot. You people do not educate yourselves. Just collect wellfare!!!! And I'll say it again.... He is half white!!!!!!! ::)

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2016, 06:25:23 PM »
And wait!!!! Read your post. You don't even realize that you are acknowledging, Obummer a black president has caused you to live this way! So ironic, but now you will see by your own words. Obama/Hillary= Failure! The minority under Obama is in the worst shape ever! Yet you voted him in for two terms. Real smart!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2016, 06:28:35 PM »
The fucker is half white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck him! Attention whore. Take his NFL platform away from his dumb ass and he will have no where to speak or Seek the attention! No one would ever know or listen to his ass if he is not on the field. I see the 49ers cutting him, as he is a former shell of himself and is a huge distraction from the team. If he is so concerned about the issue, why not do this outside the NFL? Because he's trying to hang on to his job, to get attention. He is no longer a great QB. He had one good year due to his coaching and his team. He does not fit their system anymore. He still gets 19 million a year, even if he sits on the bench. So why not just sit and collect that paycheck? And have all the attention on him. Why does he not donate some of his millions to the people he feels are repressed? Because he knows his days are coming to an end! I can't wait if he actually stays on the team. Some big ass 300 pound defensive end who lost their brother in the middle east to take his ass out, like Vick! It will happen if he is not cut! 6'5, and 190 lbs max! Skinny ass joke! Stand up for the flag that gives you millions to play a fucking game!!!! Go to Iraq Kap!!!! Lol.....

The half that raised and nurtured him, sure. The other 50% - the "oppressed" half what abandoned his sorry ass - seems to have more influence, it seems.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2016, 07:00:24 PM »
I knew a hebrew would respond quickly. Ok dumb ass. This is not the lame ass Olympics! It's the most watched and popular sport in the USA. Comparing it to the Olympic games is a joke. So are you! Educate yourself. That's right, I forgot. You people do not educate yourselves. Just collect wellfare!!!! And I'll say it again.... He is half white!!!!!!! ::)

Are you sure?  I thought baseball was the most watched sport.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2016, 07:18:59 PM »
3 months for rape , just got release moments ago

Your point, yeah, hilarious.

Of course there's always that rich/famous black NFL HoFer that totally killed his wife and her friend. Sentenced to nothing, remember?

The difference? Find a white person anywhere who thinks this guilty-as-fuck punk rapist should be free.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2016, 07:25:17 PM »
Your point, yeah, hilarious.

Of course there's always that rich/famous black NFL HoFer that totally killed his wife and her friend. Sentenced to nothing, remember?

The difference? Find a white person anywhere who thinks this guilty-as-fuck punk rapist should be free.

You mean oj who is sitting jail for 33 year for trying to take back some of his signed jerseys , helmets and posters they stole from his storage unit?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2016, 07:34:09 PM »
the only gap breaking coach knows about, is his asshole when tebow or trump comes through.
Don't even listen to his non-football knowing ass. ;)
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2016, 07:52:58 PM »

You mean oj who is sitting jail for 33 year for trying to take back some of his signed jerseys , helmets and posters they stole from his storage unit?

No, I mean OJ that a semi-functional jury found not guilty. You're talking about the other guy, the idiot who thought smarter people wouldn't remember that shit.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2016, 07:59:34 PM »

Jameis Winston.....

</thread>

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: September 02, 2016, 10:56:06 PM »
Did any of you guys who are complaining about Kaepernick get off the coach or bar stool to stand tall for the anthem?

Didn't think so.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2016, 12:41:33 AM »
Did any of you guys who are complaining about Kaepernick get off the coach or bar stool to stand tall for the anthem?

Didn't think so.

I stand for it twice a week and so do our black coaches on our team who are former NFL players that think Kaepernick is a disrespectful prick.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2016, 12:48:01 AM »
Child's play.

If he really wanted to up the ante, he would have boycotted playing in the cities where black men have been shot until prosecutors pressed charges against the police who shot them.

THEN we'd see change.

Similar action occurred in a university (Michigan?) where racism ran rampant.  The football team (mostly black) boycotted playing.  The town stood to loose MILLIONS.  The Dean ultimately had to resign.  Eventually, black people will realize their power will come in the form of green backs and not from marching, chanting or demanding respect/integration/etc.  It's about building your own business, circulating those dollars among your own people, creating your own media, art, policing your own neighborhood, electing officials who will serve your interests, hiring each other, and on it goes.  Owning and controlling. 

It worked for Asians, Jews and recently, Latinos, who this month, bought Trump (of all people), lock stock and barrel!

Good grief you are an idiot.
Ψ

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2016, 07:37:48 AM »
I stand for it twice a week and so do our black coaches on our team who are former NFL players that think Kaepernick is a disrespectful prick.
Blacks are not going to tell a trump nut riding maybe racist like you anything, stfu.
A

TheGrinch

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2016, 07:07:38 PM »
Blacks are not going to tell a trump nut riding maybe racist like you anything, stfu.

Just like you and the rest of the left, no one else can tell us why you're voting for Killary (or left for that matter) you can't explain why you think I'm racist. Hell, you can't even tell us why you think Trump is racist.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2016, 07:12:44 PM »
Perfect example of those who "love" the constitution, but only when it agrees with their morals.  :D :D  

Anyway, is there anywhere in his signed contract that he has to stand for the anthem? I know professional organizations make it mandatory that players talk to the press. Anything about standing for the national anthem? If the NFL makes it mandatory as a private organization, well, then, free speech is thrown out the window and he gets what he deserves.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." - Evelyn Beatrice Hall
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2016, 07:40:51 PM »
One thing is certain though (regardless of what half he likes the most)

That fellow is not related to Kaepernicus.

Nicolaus Copernicus / Nikołaj Kaepernik

Q

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2016, 08:40:16 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2016, 09:59:49 PM »
(White) Soccer star Rapinoe kneels during national anthem

http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/soccer-star-rapinoe-knells-during-national-anthem

Attention whoring ugly lesbian.....who fucking cares what she thinks.