Author Topic: Kaepernick will sit through anthem until there's change  (Read 58843 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Kaepernick will sit through anthem until there's change
« Reply #150 on: September 07, 2016, 11:10:41 AM »
"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game. "To me, this is bigger than football and it would be selfish on my part to look the other way. There are bodies in the street and people getting paid leave and getting away with murder."

Again, fueling the fire of something that simply is not true.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #151 on: September 07, 2016, 11:12:31 AM »

95ers love to believe in fake narratives and then act indignant when their fantasies and bullshit dont play out as their warped minds have told them. 

Skeeter

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #153 on: September 07, 2016, 11:47:13 AM »

there is empirical data that proves it. Historically, the roots of this country came at the oppression of blacks.
Now there are 2 ways for you to go about this. Do research and form an opinion based on the totality of that research. Or you can be a level 1 thinker and only support a narrative that supports your narrow point of view. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 07, 2016, 12:14:38 PM »
"According to the NFL, Kaepernick’s red 49ers jersey has become the No.1-selling jersey online."

;D

http://www.salon.com/2016/09/07/amid-national-anthem-controversy-colin-kaepernicks-jersey-reaches-no-1-in-online-sales-qb-pledges-to-donate-all-proceeds/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Big surprise - the same followers and bandwagon idiots like andre, option Fail, Lil J-dog, Bennyisafag, etc - buy the jersey to show they are down w the cause - what cause is that - no one really knows or evens gives flying f any more. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #156 on: September 07, 2016, 12:21:31 PM »

there is empirical data that proves it. Historically, the roots of this country came at the oppression of blacks.
Now there are 2 ways for you to go about this. Do research and form an opinion based on the totality of that research. Or you can be a level 1 thinker and only support a narrative that supports your narrow point of view. 

We don't need to empirical data to show what our country did to minorities.  The history is pretty obvious.  But to say the government oppresses minorities in today's America is just false. 

And the claim that law enforcement is murdering minorities is false. 

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #157 on: September 07, 2016, 12:37:12 PM »
We don't need to empirical data to show what our country did to minorities.  The history is pretty obvious.  But to say the government oppresses minorities in today's America is just false. 

I don't think government as an entity oppresses minorities, but individuals who work within government still do.

There are many instances where it has been proven to still happen today.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #158 on: September 07, 2016, 12:38:29 PM »
I don't think government as an entity oppresses minorities, but individuals who work within government still do.

THIS.   Many 70 year old white dudes tend to be a little racist.  They act like they should win a Nobel Peace Prize for saying something nice about "my African-American over there".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 07, 2016, 12:49:51 PM »

Oh please - more crybaby bs to justify your false beliefs.  wwaaaaaaa.    Funny too - blacks and browns from all over the world want to come here - but those born here somehow can find a way to manage.  Bunch of losers.  Go eat a cock and vote for hillary. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 07, 2016, 12:53:41 PM »
The face of BLM is what again?  Michael Brown - fat loser and ghetto thug who assaulted a store owner - good he is dead.  Trayvon?  LOL - got iced by a fat mexican who cant fight and posted picks smoking weed.  Freddy Gray?  Thats it? 

So what else is this entire bogus nonsense movement based on?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #161 on: September 07, 2016, 12:59:04 PM »

The government in itself is a set of ideals our country was founded on. Now the people who are charged with carrying out those ideals are flawed.. because they are human. But they represent the country. They are paid by the country. So they are accountable.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: September 07, 2016, 01:11:07 PM »
THIS.   Many 70 year old white dudes tend to be a little racist.  They act like they should win a Nobel Peace Prize for saying something nice about "my African-American over there".

How many govt offices you ever go to filled w 70 yo white dudes?  most are minorities, paraplegics, retards,  20-30-40 who cant get a job anywhere else or would otherwise be on welfare.  Govt employment is now reserved for people who really cant go anywhere else.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: September 07, 2016, 01:12:24 PM »
The government in itself is a set of ideals our country was founded on. Now the people who are charged with carrying out those ideals are flawed.. because they are human. But they represent the country. They are paid by the country. So they are accountable.

Like who?  Obama, Lorreta Lynch, Deblasio?  Who exactly?   Those you voted for moron.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 07, 2016, 01:25:07 PM »

There are many instances where it has been proven to still happen today.

What individuals within government oppress minorities? 

There are many instances of discrimination by individuals in general.  The reason we know about that is we have government agencies that shine the light on those cockroaches.  They have to operate in the dark.  But that doesn't amount to oppression of minorities.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: September 07, 2016, 01:28:21 PM »

I agree. 

The ideals of our country can be found in laws prohibiting race discrimination in employment, housing, and public accommodations, and the numerous state and federal agencies that enforce those laws.  They can also be found in the plethora of opportunities for everyone, regardless of color, to get an education, learn a trade or profession, work, earn a living, own property, start a family, etc.  Hardly sounds like oppression to me.  This ain't the 1950s. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 07, 2016, 01:29:07 PM »

There are many instances of discrimination by individuals in general.  The reason we know about that is we have government agencies that shine the light on those cockroaches.  They have to operate in the dark.  But that doesn't amount to oppression of minorities.   

Almost every govt agency i deal with is mostly populated by minorities.  So again - what are these people talking about?  The PD?  Which ones?  

NYPD?  LAPD ?  Most of these PD's have a lot of minortities.  And remember - minorities are minotiries not majorities - so of course they are not 50% plus in govt offices!!!!  

If they dont like it - FNG leave !!!  Go somewhere else if you feel so oppressed, which you are not.  Bunch on babies and whiners.  No one cares or listens any more.  Most people just look at them now like a bunch of lil boys who cried wolf one too many times at this point. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 07, 2016, 01:33:26 PM »
I agree. 

The ideals of our country can be found in laws prohibiting race discrimination in employment, housing, and public accommodations, and the numerous state and federal agencies that enforce those laws.  They can also be found in the plethora of opportunities for everyone, regardless of color, to get an education, learn a trade or profession, work, earn a living, own property, start a family, etc.  Hardly sounds like oppression to me.  This ain't the 1950s. 

Oh no - its always slave days for minorities - no matter what is done for them.  At this point - f em.  Enough is enough.  The training wheels need to be taken off.  This little experiment trying to fix past wrongs with cash, set asides, etc has not worked.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 07, 2016, 01:39:01 PM »
Almost every govt agency i deal with is mostly populated by minorities.  So again - what are these people talking about?  The PD?  Which ones?  

NYPD?  LAPD ?  Most of these PD's have a lot of minortities.  And remember - minorities are minotiries not majorities - so of course they are not 50% plus in govt offices!!!!  

If they dont like it - FNG leave !!!  Go somewhere else if you feel so oppressed, which you are not.  Bunch on babies and whiners.  No one cares or listens any more.  Most people just look at them now like a bunch of lil boys who cried wolf one too many times at this point. 

The problem with people crying wolf is people don't pay attention when there are legitimate problems to address. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 07, 2016, 01:43:21 PM »
The problem with people crying wolf is people don't pay attention when there are legitimate problems to address. 

Yeah - im gonna give two craps about the same crew who burned down a city and hood over Michael Brown.   Yeah - ummm ok.   When that is the best you got - some worthless fat criminal pos - your cause is a joke. 

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #170 on: September 07, 2016, 01:59:16 PM »
The troublemakers love putting people on tail-chasing escapades.  Keep it pointless and incomprehensible, and they're good.

The fact Michael Brown was made the main cause, tells everything.  With so many legit cases they could have used, they pick the one guy who was practically begging to be shot.

African-Americans should be the first to reject a ridiculous, fake organization like BLM.  They should be the first to reject ridiculous, fake activists like Al Sharpton.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 07, 2016, 02:05:37 PM »

These instances by individuals are sometimes large enough to create oppression in certain areas.

Remember. Government is huge now.

It's often the largest employer in many areas.

I'm not claiming government is trying to oppress minorities. I'm simply saying that there are individuals who work for government who do cause oppression.

The case of the SFPD is one of such. There are others of course.

I do believe they are not the majority of people, but when you take a group and give them some amount of authority and then they are themselves racist, then oppression naturally occurs in that area.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 07, 2016, 02:14:22 PM »
These instances by individuals are sometimes large enough to create oppression in certain areas.

Remember. Government is huge now.

It's often the largest employer in many areas.

I'm not claiming government is trying to oppress minorities. I'm simply saying that there are individuals who work for government who do cause oppression.

The case of the SFPD is one of such. There are others of course.

I do believe they are not the majority of people, but when you take a group and give them some amount of authority and then they are themselves racist, then oppression naturally occurs in that area.

Doesn't the fact we know about these comparative handful of individuals show that minorities are being protected?  We know about them because someone either filed a complaint or someone blew the whistle.  When that happens there are repercussions.  That's completely different from the era when people were denied access to facilities and education based on their race.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 07, 2016, 03:21:25 PM »
Doesn't the fact we know about these comparative handful of individuals show that minorities are being protected?  We know about them because someone either filed a complaint or someone blew the whistle.  When that happens there are repercussions.  That's completely different from the era when people were denied access to facilities and education based on their race.
I do believe that the vast majority of people are working to protect everyone. Minorities included, but that doesn't mean that the oppression is gone.

I personally believe that Trump has made it "ok" to show your racism again.

When was the last time you heard about the KKK or any other white supremacist group feeling justified in coming to the light?

This is only because of the current political cycle and those within it.
It saddens me.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 07, 2016, 03:51:23 PM »
I do believe that the vast majority of people are working to protect everyone. Minorities included, but that doesn't mean that the oppression is gone.

I personally believe that Trump has made it "ok" to show your racism again.

When was the last time you heard about the KKK or any other white supremacist group feeling justified in coming to the light?

This is only because of the current political cycle and those within it.
It saddens me.

Maybe we have a different interpretation of oppression?  I view that as people being denied the ability to work, live, travel, etc.  In other words, the things we saw before the Civil Rights Movement. 

I cannot stand Trump, although I don't blame him for the fact David Duke and is ilk support him.  Maybe I missed it, but I haven't heard him support white supremacists.  He has said some racist things (like the Hispanic judge should be disqualified because of his race), but I don't think Trump is a racist.  He's just an undisciplined, privileged idiot.