Author Topic: Freddie Mac paid newt $300,000 for 1 hour of 'historical advice'  (Read 2805 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Freddie Mac paid newt $300,000 for 1 hour of 'historical advice'
« on: November 14, 2011, 03:49:13 AM »
Ballin'.

That man be gettin' paid!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Freddie Mac paid newt $300,000 for 1 hour of 'historical advice'
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 04:19:08 AM »
Here we go - RIGHT THE FUCK ON CUE AS PREDICTED!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 04:37:57 AM »

settle down shirlry.  Newt still gets my vote over romney and cain and perry.   
Paul and huntsman (whose answer on afghanistan was spot on, sat night) sitll get preference.

33, it's okay to criticize and discuss a person - then still vote for them.  If it comes down to newt and romney, as it would if the election were today, I would vote newt over romney in a heartbeat.  the goal is to put up the best candidate against obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 04:41:41 AM »

settle down shirlry.  Newt still gets my vote over romney and cain and perry.   
Paul and huntsman (whose answer on afghanistan was spot on, sat night) sitll get preference.

33, it's okay to criticize and discuss a person - then still vote for them.  If it comes down to newt and romney, as it would if the election were today, I would vote newt over romney in a heartbeat.  the goal is to put up the best candidate against obama.

Yawn - now that Cain is fading - you will spend 24/7 trashing Newt for any and everything while avoiding and discussion of Obama corruption now and say "oh but i hate obama and still like Newt" 

Fucking please bro - this is right on cue as predicted.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 04:44:46 AM »

Yawn - now that Cain is fading - you will spend 24/7 trashing Newt for any and everything while avoiding and discussion of Obama corruption now and say "oh but i hate obama and still like Newt" 

Fucking please bro - this is right on cue as predicted.   

Oh, you have a crystal ball?  We're comparing republicans.  Ron Paul doesn't have the freddie mac stink (newt), Ron Paul doesn't have the KochCain stink, Ron Paul isn't a flipflopper like Romney.  Those thigns help him.

33, again, it's OKAY to point out flaws in canddiates when you have to choose 1 of them.  If you want to sit around and cuddle and say "Newt is so awesome" and "yeah, but Cain is so sweeeeeet", vs. "Sure, but Romney is sooooo cute!"....  We can go that route.

IMO, you're just so freaking dying to be offended that I'm pointing out any flaw with any repub that you get all pissy.  When Mitt points out Newt getting a $300k payday for an hour payoff from freddy mac - will he be an obama kneepadder for it?  ;)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 06:19:55 AM »
33, for someone who is leaning towards Ron Paul, you have an odd affection for the establishment Republicans. Newt is sharp. But ultimately he is just another dirty politician. He has many left-wing and Big Government tendencies. The man supported a Romneycare/Obamacare-like health insurance mandate. During his time as Speaker, he didn't lead the Republican Party towards any ACTUAL budget cuts (just cuts in projected spending) and then he raided the Social Security/Medicare trust funds to announce a faux surplus with Clinton. Oh, and then there's this:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 06:40:28 AM »
33, for someone who is leaning towards Ron Paul, you have an odd affection for the establishment Republicans. Newt is sharp. But ultimately he is just another dirty politician. He has many left-wing and Big Government tendencies. The man supported a Romneycare/Obamacare-like health insurance mandate. During his time as Speaker, he didn't lead the Republican Party towards any ACTUAL budget cuts (just cuts in projected spending) and then he raided the Social Security/Medicare trust funds to announce a faux surplus with Clinton. Oh, and then there's this:

I am voting for rp, but my lens in 2012 pertains to getting rid of obama.   Sure newt romney are rinos and they suck.     However they still would be better than obama. 

As for 240 - unless you are a gimmick account, stick around and see his pattern of posting.   He will say he is for someone and then trash them 24 7.   Then he will say he doesn't like someone and will do anything possible to deflect and defend them. 

Ask 240 about ron paul and what he agrees w him on. 

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 06:46:52 AM »

I am voting for rp, but my lens in 2012 pertains to getting rid of obama.   Sure newt romney are rinos and they suck.     However they still would be better than obama. 

As for 240 - unless you are a gimmick account, stick around and see his pattern of posting.   He will say he is for someone and then trash them 24 7.   Then he will say he doesn't like someone and will do anything possible to deflect and defend them. 

Ask 240 about ron paul and what he agrees w him on. 

I totally agree that literally ANYONE on the Republican stage would be a better President than Obama. The question, however, is do you really want a RINO President to spoil the Republican Party again? The Republican Party is still salvageable - if it elects someone who is the REAL DEAL, like Ron Paul or Gary Johnson, it will cut spending and taxes and bring this country back to prosperity. But if it chooses a wishy-washy politician, someone like George W. Bush, then you can expect MORE spending, MORE deficits, and MORE debt in the future.

IF the Republican Party chooses another Big Government RINO, which it will, then it needs to lose good and hard by having a third party or independent candidate "spoil" the election. That will teach the Republican Party to never put forward another Big Government politician for President.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 07:17:42 AM »
They paid this guy for advice when they should've just bought RP's books. Way cheaper and more effective but it would have meant they go bye bye.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 07:44:39 AM »
Anyone who has been following schiff knew this disaster was coming. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2011, 08:08:28 AM »
you guys all heard Newt address this attempted "gotcha question" in the debates right?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2011, 08:10:49 AM »

youre super emotional about all of this stuff.  I mean, you sound really angry here.

You have a bunch of rich people wanting a job making 400k a year so they can get power.  It's that simple (except ron paul of course).

They all suck, and we're talking about it to choose the one that sucks the least.  It's probably newt, or huntsman, or ron paul that suck the least. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2011, 08:13:30 AM »
youre super emotional about all of this stuff.  I mean, you sound really angry here.

You have a bunch of rich people wanting a job making 400k a year so they can get power.  It's that simple (except ron paul of course).

They all suck, and we're talking about it to choose the one that sucks the least.  It's probably newt, or huntsman, or ron paul that suck the least. 

Just calling YOU out on your hypocrisy and shell games.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2011, 08:16:04 AM »

Just calling YOU out on your hypocrisy and shell games.   

i like a lively conversation.  I'd hate to think of a getbig where repubs weren't able to point out hypocrisy in one of their primary candidates without being called an obama kneepadder.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2011, 08:17:11 AM »
i like a lively conversation.  I'd hate to think of a getbig where repubs weren't able to point out hypocrisy in one of their primary candidates without being called an obama kneepadder.

No, you like to lie and pretend otherwise when busted. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2011, 09:35:46 AM »
No, you like to lie and pretend otherwise when busted. 

dude - the hallmark of all your posts for the past 3 years is lying and pretending and then when that doesn't work you just go on a picture posting spree and then, I assume, you curl up in the fetal position and mumble to yourself about commies and marxists until you cry yourself to sleep only to repeat the process the next day

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2011, 09:43:28 AM »
dude - the hallmark of all your posts for the past 3 years is lying and pretending and then when that doesn't work you just go on a picture posting spree and then, I assume, you curl up in the fetal position and mumble to yourself about commies and marxists

Tell me what I lied about until you cry yourself to sleep only to repeat the process the next day

Tell me what I lied about obot? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2011, 10:07:25 AM »

Tell me what I lied about obot? 

you lie about almost everything but in your defense I think it's really willful ignorance and/or incredibly low standards of evidence more than willful lying

Let's take your stupid thread about Michelle Obama and that make up artist.

The article never said he charged Michelle Obama 15k and never said that the unmentioned bill was paid for by the tax payers.    But neither of those missing pieces of info prevented you from drawing a conclusion and then ranting and raving like an idiot about it

The same can be said about almost every post you make

As I'm sure you well know, this is the reason why you get kicked off other boards

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2011, 10:13:52 AM »
????   I asked a question about who is paying to make up that sasquatch slob since the fruitcake charges 15k a day. 

Second - I have not been kicked off of any other boards on this site. 

Third - shall we bump your lies about condolizza rice and the iraq war? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2011, 10:18:48 AM »
????   I asked a question about who is paying to make up that sasquatch slob since the fruitcake charges 15k a day.  

Second - I have not been kicked off of any other boards on this site.  

Third - shall we bump your lies about condolizza rice and the iraq war?  

I answered your questions in my post.  The article didn't say she was charged 15k.   The article only said that the guy (I think it was a guy) charged up to 15k a day.    It didn't say she was charged anything and didn't say it was paid for by the tax payers.  Those were your weak assumptions which you then assumed were fact.   How can you possibly be a lawyer.   I truly don't understand how that is possible

btw- I also never said you were kicked off other boards on this site.   Yet another example of your god awful reading comprehension and/or willful ignorance

go ahead and bump my thread about Rice and you'll see that it was an error and not a lie and you'll see how an adult quickly admits an error

just in case it's still not clear

you're a fucking moron

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2011, 10:42:45 AM »
Lol.  I was kicked off DU for questioning obamas ties to wall street, kicked off FR for bashing bush, and kicked off for mocking and trolling a love fest over mobaccas table clothes she uses as clothes. 

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2011, 04:08:14 PM »

There isn’t lively discussion here. What we have is 333 posting actual political articles which are then subsequently ignored by you, Straw Man and co. This is all done while you clowns simultaneously high five each other in political GOSSIP threads. You clowns avoid any serious discussion and it’s evident by what threads are always on top of the board here.

For example, yesterday you avoided the thread about Obama gifting a $433 no-bid contract to his donor for a useless smallpox vaccine only to finally respond with “it’s boring” after getting called out on ignoring it.

You and most of the other people here aren’t interested in discussing politics. You’re interested in gossip and trash. If we gave a fuck about those topics we’d watch Rachel Maddow all day like you do.

What I think it boils down to is that you and a lot of others here know nothing beyond the talking points you get from the MSM.

In reality, this board isn’t any different from a Perez Hilton or TMZ.