Author Topic: Big Ramy@335 pounds  (Read 52197 times)

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Big Ramy@335 pounds
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2014, 12:27:50 PM »
imagine a ripped Ramy next to a 1975 Olympia Arnold.  

Poor arnie would look like a swimmer.

Arnold would still have found a way to win.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2014, 12:52:23 PM »
Ramy is an Arab... a moslim follower...a true moslem.

he will outlive all bodybuilders because he will not touch narcs and other shit.

worked well for Nasser

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2014, 12:53:11 PM »
so what? levrone at his lightest shits on him...flex at 218 looked a million times better. Show me one guy 5'10 who looked good past 240...you cant.

dennis newman in 94 will always be the ideal. That's about as big, lean, and as good of shape as you will ever see on a white guy.
l

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2014, 12:54:34 PM »
335,435,535,....................means jackshit come contest time.

HTH

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2014, 01:01:08 PM »
I don't see it at all.

Now, do you see it?

It might just be the natural shape of his trap, but it looks torn and balled up next to his rear delt.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2014, 01:44:00 PM »
imagine a ripped Ramy next to a 1975 Olympia Arnold.  

Poor arnie would look like a swimmer.

Esthetically Arnold was light years ahead of this clown. And The Oak was taller and healthier. A taller muscular man will always look 1000x better than a bloated short guy.
If he continues like this, "Big ramy" will soon be "Dead Ramy"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2014, 01:49:52 PM »
Sorry to hear that's rough for the little guy, hope it all works out. Curious, I have friends that have a kid with a lot of medical issues and the kid was born very premature. Same with your nephew?

I've noticed over the years any child or adult I've met that had medical issues or tons of allergies where almost all premies

Yep.  Parental chemical abuse.  4 kids, all born extreme preemie, between 28 and 32 weeks.  All of them fetal alcohol, all learning disability... They were terrible in school, had bowel movement accidents at 7 and 8 years old, fighting, frustration, etc.

Then a crazy thing happened.  The doctor put them on Adderall, and they rose to the top of the class.  in one year, 3 of them in school rose to gifted then top of the gifted class.   the 4th one started school and was reading chapter books while still in Pre-K.  I've always been very much anti-med, but wow it's turned them around completely.  They fear the adderall might be causing him to not grow as well, so they're playing with that also. 

Anyone with experience raising fetal alcohol, developmentally challenged kids - as they enter puberty?  One of them is there and the others aren't far behind.  I honestly don't know what happens with challenged kids when hormones start again.  They're in that latent phase now and I'm a little nervous.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2014, 02:43:47 PM »
335 pounds? haha. Sorry, I'm not seeing it. MAYBE if he was 6'3" +, but even then. Dude is between 270-285 pounds MAX. If he were 335, he would have a HUGE gut and have more of the watery look.
x2. I don't buy it.
you both do NOT know what you are talking about

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2014, 02:45:39 PM »

Now, do you see it?

It might just be the natural shape of his trap, but it looks torn and balled up next to his rear delt.

no, off season means very little with physical anomalies in muscle shape.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2014, 02:47:53 PM »
Looking healthy

Where did the number 335 come from?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2014, 02:49:40 PM »
Where did the number 335 come from?
he is 335, he will go on the scale in front of anyone at any time and people have asked him to jump on the scale and he does all the time

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2014, 02:51:57 PM »
he is 335, he will go on the scale in front of anyone at any time and people have asked him to jump on the scale and he does all the time

I'm not saying he's not , someone just said he is I was just curious to see where the weight came from.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2014, 02:59:24 PM »
I'm not saying he's not , someone just said he is I was just curious to see where the weight came from.
probably face book or twitter but he makes a lot of appearances and people ask him to jump on scale all the time and he is never lies about his weight, although it is taken with his gym clothe on, so I would say 328-330 in his under wear

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2014, 03:42:38 PM »
Esthetically Arnold was light years ahead of this clown. And The Oak was taller and healthier. A taller muscular man will always look 1000x better than a bloated short guy.
If he continues like this, "Big ramy" will soon be "Dead Ramy"

You are comparing a BODYBUILDER to a steroid freak. Why do you do this.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2014, 04:29:59 PM »
Show me one guy 5'10 who looked good past 240...you cant.

Lee Haney.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2014, 04:35:38 PM »
I thought they didn't allow pigs anywhere near their dwellings?  Another Islamic myth taken down by truth.   

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2014, 04:37:41 PM »
Looks great if he's really 335 lbs there.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2014, 04:57:28 PM »
Really, that little?

I remember a kid who was sellig his Genotropin back in the day, he was using 4iu/day.

I don't know where macos gets his info... kids get way more than that.

it was 0.6-0.8 iu/kg of body weight. my bad
:)
$

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2014, 05:40:24 PM »
Lee Haney.

Lee haney was not 5'10 he was  5'11 1/2.  that's about 11 pounds and he competed at 250 I think. pretty much on the money.
l

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2014, 05:43:03 PM »
Those were the days
$

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2014, 05:43:42 PM »

Lee haney was not 5'10 he was  5'11 1/2.  that's about 11 pounds and he competed at 250 I think. pretty much on the money.
I have to agree, after 240 impossible to not compromise aesthetics, although 93 Yates killed it.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2014, 06:21:02 PM »
I have to agree, after 240 impossible to not compromise aesthetics, although 93 Yates killed it.

Agreed best overall physique of all time, bodybuilding peaked that day.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2014, 06:32:25 PM »
Agreed best overall physique of all time, bodybuilding peaked that day.
;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2014, 06:55:03 PM »
There's no point in being this big. It's like when the attention whore women goes out and get 38 10J boobs. Why? It's pointless. It's more a hindrance than spectacle. The same with Nassole, and Kovacs...and guess what? They're both dead before 50. Ramy will be no different as will many others with various health problems currently and more to come when they stop competing. I'm sure they know but don't care. As I said in a response last week, lets not fool each other anymore. NPC and IFBB Pro bodybuilding isn't about health. That's the veil that have it under. It's a machine and the full 100% truth about everything these guys do is not good for business and it's illegal in most countries.  So, thus the need for the cover story and on top of that of course, the supplement industry. Putting these guys in these ads and slyly worded it to confuse the naive and stupid is straight up fraud. Most if not all of us fell for it at some point. Not all of its shit, I mean look at the winners of the prestigious bodybuilding.com awards.. ;D Anyway the machine keeps moving. The funny part in all this, is that all this could be fixed with the judges. If the judging went back to late 80's, early 90s, people would be much more impressed and you'll guarantee get more people on board. I'm not saying mainstream because it in it's current form it is an extreme "sport" but you'll certainly get more fans. In addition, the posing. Actually judge the posing round the way it was once written and not the way it's currently judged. Give the posing trunks back their dignity vs. the thong it's turned into. And enforce the fucking rules. Gyno, gut, synthol, implants, skin that looks like shit, narrow, unbalanced, shitty tan etc...All of that needs to be enforced and then and only then will this "sport" every gain respect in the eyes of the majority. Till then you get everyone trying to generate as much money as possible at the expense of the "sport". Even Papa Joe Weider said in an interview with Rick Drasin, that he did not like where the sport was. Arnold doesn't like it. Well then who the fuck is running this shit? Look to them. And they'll make every excuse in the world to defend it staying the way it is. I'm not saying their names as Ron will get a text or a call to delete and ban me and I'll get the Special (He)Ed and Blockhead treatment.

Anyway, what was this all about again? Oh yeah, Ramy. Too much.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2014, 07:03:40 PM »
There's no point in being this big. It's like when the attention whore women goes out and get 38 10J boobs. Why? It's pointless. It's more a hindrance than spectacle. The same with Nassole, and Kovacs...and guess what? They're both dead before 50. Ramy will be no different as will many others with various health problems currently and more to come when they stop competing. I'm sure they know but don't care. As I said in a response last week, lets not fool each other anymore. NPC and IFBB Pro bodybuilding isn't about health. That's the veil that have it under. It's a machine and the full 100% truth about everything these guys do is not good for business and it's illegal in most countries.  So, thus the need for the cover story and on top of that of course, the supplement industry. Putting these guys in these ads and slyly worded it to confuse the naive and stupid is straight up fraud. Most if not all of us fell for it at some point. Not all of its shit, I mean look at the winners of the prestigious bodybuilding.com awards.. ;D Anyway the machine keeps moving. The funny part in all this, is that all this could be fixed with the judges. If the judging went back to late 80's, early 90s, people would be much more impressed and you'll guarantee get more people on board. I'm not saying mainstream because it in it's current form it is an extreme "sport" but you'll certainly get more fans. In addition, the posing. Actually judge the posing round the way it was once written and not the way it's currently judged. Give the posing trunks back their dignity vs. the thong it's turned into. And enforce the fucking rules. Gyno, gut, synthol, implants, skin that looks like shit, narrow, unbalanced, shitty tan etc...All of that needs to be enforced and then and only then will this "sport" every gain respect in the eyes of the majority. Till then you get everyone trying to generate as much money as possible at the expense of the "sport". Even Papa Joe Weider said in an interview with Rick Drasin, that he did not like where the sport was. Arnold doesn't like it. Well then who the fuck is running this shit? Look to them. And they'll make every excuse in the world to defend it staying the way it is. I'm not saying their names as Ron will get a text or a call to delete and ban me and I'll get the Special (He)Ed and Blockhead treatment.

Anyway, what was this all about again? Oh yeah, Ramy. Too much.

I endorse this post by Chef RaeKwon