Author Topic: Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported  (Read 49966 times)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
Re: Victor Martinez - sounds like he will get deported
« Reply #675 on: November 10, 2011, 08:47:16 PM »

just got off
the phone
with my fella
in washington

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #676 on: November 10, 2011, 08:48:00 PM »
Wouldn't that give up his identity? Gh15 has a lot of people who dislike him simply because the world is full of a lot of people who are rotten to the core and make a living lying to innocent human minds. Without the GH15's of the world, places like PENN STATE are allowed to abuse 8 to 10 year old kids. If GH15 is saying something that really hurts a person's feelings or bank account, then maybe its time to look in the mirror and reevaluate what you do for society. However, it is a known fact that 1 out of every 24 people who walk the planet are known sociopaths. So maybe just maybe the people who don't like a truth seeker like GH15, are the sociopaths that make up the world. just saying.

danta and sons practicaly would pay good money to know who gh15 is,, if they could pin point,, and he can afford a sponsorship to some no one bodybuild for that bodybuild to add another crime into his resume,, know what im saying friend?

i have lots of enemies,, simply for stating the truth ,, its part of the risk and calculation i ahve made by accepting gh15 title

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #677 on: November 10, 2011, 08:49:31 PM »

just got off
the phone
with my fella
in washington

you first need to do one more video of that fat whore on cam  that you recorded back in past if i rememebr corectly ,, make a sex video with her and i will think abotu rewarding you with something

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #678 on: November 10, 2011, 08:54:14 PM »
Gh15 jumped the shark years ago with the McCain prophecy and the lizard alien illuminti bullshit. ;)

yet choas is stil keep on comign to ask questions wondering and pondeing ,, gh15 cant jump shark because there is no shrk to jump lol i am getbig.com,, you have all the other boardings nevigate to here for one REASON to listen what peep i get out of my mouth about hormones and to be honest about anything cult related,,dont you see i brought here females like booty,, thwy would never even think for a mili second to come here if not for gh15,, you got to accept what i did is HUGE,, and there are many MANY females who are here with out registering just to read gh15,, so look how  strong and powerful gh15 is....I LAUGH AT WHORES,, I SAY WHORE EVERY SECOND WORD...AND YET THEY LIKE ME...WHYY DO THEY LIKE GH15? YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE THEY FEMALES CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES,, THEY CAN TELL WHEN SOMEONE SAY THE TRUTH ,, THEY CAN TELL WHEN SOMEONE DOESNT BALONIE THEM ,, THEY CAN TELL WHEN SOMEONE PUT AN ACT AND USE THE WORD WHORE TO GET ACROSS A GENERAL POINT,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #679 on: November 10, 2011, 08:55:11 PM »
Fuck bro, you have gotton so good at this that I have actually thought your posts are gh15 until I glance at the name. :D

YOU AND WES,,,both clowns you know that,,,im gonna log off now,,,be right back

gh15 approved

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #680 on: November 10, 2011, 08:58:20 PM »

gh15 and his
inflated vision of
self importance
getbig was bigger
and better
befor gh15
ever posted

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #681 on: November 10, 2011, 08:59:37 PM »
PMs,,,,are full fellas,,pleas stop till i read it I need to clown with wes and onetime hard,,,first

gh15 approved

io856

« Reply #682 on: November 10, 2011, 10:36:16 PM »
gh15 jumped the shark   ???  ???

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #683 on: November 10, 2011, 10:45:16 PM »
But what if he were black...errrrrrrrrrrrrr, Black and his surname was Farrakhan.  Would you still think this?  Oh FFS!  Of course...What was I thinking?  No sane person would believe in a Wheel Spaceship with 16 yoots of color circling the Earth waiting to suck up all the peepses of color and destroy whitey.  Of course you would still think as  your quote above dictates.

I think I've made a very salient point, kiddo.  Here to help by showing you the way to sanity, bub.  Later, Yakub. 
You are talking about Malachi Z York...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #684 on: November 11, 2011, 01:22:16 AM »
With all due respect Wes, but on Muscle Mayhem the guy known as Blaze(the guy who dated China before she was China) and his ridiculous arms said many times "my arms are natural" and you had the guys back. Thats fuked up bro...
I`ve already gone over that several times on getbig explaining it to Matt C.

It`s called moderation.....lots of boards make their mods actually moderate,and you klnow Mayhem was into censorship bigtime.

It was nothing personal,though Gerry is a good guy believe it or not despite the arm thing.

If you like,I`ll explain the whole sitiuation in a PM but I need fucking coffee so you`ll have to wait.  :)

whitewidow

« Reply #685 on: November 11, 2011, 05:09:46 AM »
i keep telling you here stories,, everythign i say happened,, those are not made up stories,, sometimes movies become reality friends,, i keep telling you that stay away from contact with me in this manner,, the list not everyone make you made it

gh15 approved

You made it on  a much worse list! I mean get with the program this is the internet what can you do? just pray I have some bad karma happen to me? I dont sell ear or narcotics so I wont get busted doing anythhing illegal. I am muslim and follow the rules drugs dealing is forbidden! and all I have done is call you on your shit like these bullshit calls that you swear saved victor. you went as far to saying that these calls you made are the only reason he is still in the states-LOL. like I said just pure delusional. Your on a list and believe me I have so many stories you think it is coincidence? like MC hammer said "you cant touch this" -LOL. This is a bodybuilding board how can you do anything to somebody you do not even know? you think I will get hit by lightning or overdose on some xanax because I called you on some bullshit. you tried saying this shit for years nothing ever happens. I will be around so get used to it and I will always call you on your bullshit. I AM FEARLESS AS YOU SAY. A COCKY SON OF A BITCH!JUST LIKE YOU-LOL.

whitewidow

« Reply #686 on: November 11, 2011, 05:27:00 AM »
GH15 you really believe your calls kept victor in the states till his next trial date? your seriously fucked in the head! anybody really believ Gh15's calls to homeland security had anything to do with victors trial? thats all I am saying. just calling you on your bullshit! You have no political power, you are not the president, not a lawyer, you are nobdy important just a ex BB who used so many steroids and drugs that you are a delusional sociopath. I dont mind you helping people out but dont start your I am god rants and take credit for thinggs you really had nothing to do with. just makes you look delusional.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #687 on: November 11, 2011, 12:09:07 PM »
I`ve already gone over that several times on getbig explaining it to Matt C.

It`s called moderation.....lots of boards make their mods actually moderate,and you klnow Mayhem was into censorship bigtime.

It was nothing personal,though Gerry is a good guy believe it or not despite the arm thing.

If you like,I`ll explain the whole sitiuation in a PM but I need fucking coffee so you`ll have to wait.  :)

no biggie. I've actually heard Gerry was a decent guy.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #688 on: November 11, 2011, 01:07:21 PM »
i want my pupils,, the realy dedicated ones to actualy keep whitewidow postings about this ,, i want you to hav eit on you relecronic gadget so when day come it is easy to get ,, make sure you keep it becaus ethey will be gone from thunderdome someone will delete his postings ,, make sure you keep them so when day comes its easy for you to remind yourself

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #689 on: November 11, 2011, 01:45:36 PM »
Gh15, would you be upset and put someone on 'the list' if they ruined alex23's life?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #690 on: November 11, 2011, 01:49:09 PM »
Gh15, would you be upset and put someone on 'the list' if they ruined alex23's life?

no he is louzy gimicks all over,, alex33 i think is more of a fella that dos it for kicks ,, he is ummm well he has a lot A LOT of gimick he is here none stop in my opinion under many many names,,i dont even know what gimick is and i just can sense he is delta and he is that whats his name fella that always think positive fella,, and others,, too many to count,, also alex 33 is never in bodybuild shape,, he could but he woudnt ,, if he invested his money in more gh ....it would be a diff case maybe

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #691 on: November 11, 2011, 02:27:39 PM »
i want my pupils,, the realy dedicated ones to actualy keep whitewidow postings about this ,, i want you to hav eit on you relecronic gadget so when day come it is easy to get ,, make sure you keep it becaus ethey will be gone from thunderdome someone will delete his postings ,, make sure you keep them so when day comes its easy for you to remind yourself

gh15 approved
What is this non-sense?

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #692 on: November 11, 2011, 07:32:28 PM »

gh15
is finished