Author Topic: Penn State - Coward of the year award  (Read 10404 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Gay or Closet Case?
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2011, 03:14:45 PM »
The audience ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2011, 03:53:54 PM »
Some of the highlights from the report:

-- "Victim 1 testified that ultimately Sandusky performed oral sex on him more than 20 times through 2007 and early 2008."

-- In March 2002, a graduate assistant allegedly saw Sandusky sexually assaulting a boy (identified as Victim 2), who appeared to be about 10 years old, in the locker room showers. The assistant notified head coach Joe Paterno, who told the grand jury that he then reported the incident to athletic director Tim Curley.

-- "Sandusky initiated physical contact with Victim 3 in the shower by patting him, rubbing his shoulders, washing his hair and giving him bear hugs."

-- In the fall of 2000, a janitor "observed Sandusky in the showers of the Lasch Building with a young boy pinned up against the wall, performing oral sex on the boy. He immediately made known to other janitorial staff what he had just witnessed."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2011, 03:59:08 PM »
anyone who thinks that this guy only had 20 victims is insane, this guy has been doing this from the time he was probably 20 years old, there are more than likely HUNDREDS of kids that this sick bastard has molested.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2011, 04:00:58 PM »
sick,vile human being,,,whether it was underage girls or this ,,but little boys ,,be a a real queer and go to bar and get pinned in a dark alley by someone your own age...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2011, 04:01:14 PM »
anyone who thinks that this guy only had 20 victims is insane, this guy has been doing this from the time he was probably 20 years old, there are more than likely HUNDREDS of kids that this sick bastard has molested.
It also looks as if the boys liked giving him blowjobs as well as evidenced in the Grand Jury Report.  :-\

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2011, 04:01:27 PM »
Don't be so swarthy, bro.

You don't know how many people tell me this IRL as well

I give off a sleazy vibe

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2011, 04:03:30 PM »
It also looks as if the boys liked giving him blowjobs as well as evidenced in the Grand Jury Report.  :-\
either that or he threatened to strangle or kill them if they didnt do it, either way the guy needs to be put away and the key needs to be thrown out.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2011, 04:06:47 PM »
ROFLMAOOOO

In the Grand Jury Report it says he took them to Church after they sucked his dick and after he sucked their dicks.

HAHAHHAAHHAHAH CUM SUFFER THY LITTLE CHILDREN!  hahahahhahahahahahah

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2011, 04:09:44 PM »

Nothing closeted about this video. It is funny and it is sooo gay!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #85 on: November 11, 2011, 04:10:06 PM »
either that or he threatened to strangle or kill them if they didnt do it, either way the guy needs to be put away and the key needs to be thrown out.
if he makes it to trial ,,u might find him swinging from a noose in a bathroom stall or somewhere,,

Galvatron

• Getbig III
  • I have contacts in Washington
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2011, 04:10:18 PM »
sports....same thing as church

heaven for pedos

they should be executed with a chainsaw.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2011, 04:11:44 PM »
lmao, as a matter of fact i fucked an amber last night.. funny thing, she was married, her man was at home watching their kid football..true story

Fixed!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2011, 04:13:41 PM »
I wish The Russians would conduct a Bombing raid Saturday and Sunday on every filled stadium in the United States.

That would be some great entertainment and serve as a great benefit to humanity in my opinion. hahaha

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2011, 04:18:05 PM »
OMFFFG,

The report says the graduate assistant heard "rhythmic slapping" in the shower and caught the Coach ramming a kid anally who looked to be about 10 years old.  hahahha

Then later they went to Church. HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAH

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2011, 04:22:32 PM »
Just to be absolutely clear about this, adults molesting kids is not gay it is pedophilia. Gay sex is sex between consenting adults of the same gender. Pedophiles are a whole other story. One can be gay even when they haven't engaged in a sexual act with another person. It's about who you are attracted to. If you are a man and you are attracted to other men, you are gay. If you are a man or a woman and you are attracted to children regardless of their gender, it is pedophilia. This is an important distinction. Most pedophiles are heterosexual, BTW.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #91 on: November 11, 2011, 04:24:37 PM »
Just to be absolutely clear about this, adults molesting kids is not gay it is pedophilia. Gay sex is sex between consenting adults of the same gender. Pedophiles are a whole other story. One can be gay even when they haven't engaged in a sexual act with another person. It's about who you are attracted to. If you are a man and you are attracted to other men, you are gay. If you are a man or a woman and you are attracted to children regardless of their gender, it is pedophilia. This is an important distinction. Most pedophiles are heterosexual, BTW.

All of his kids are adopted and you would have thought his wife would have known something was never right with him.
D

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: November 11, 2011, 04:25:03 PM »
if he makes it to trial ,,u might find him swinging from a noose in a bathroom stall or somewhere,,
he needs to be shot, one bullet right through the heart.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 11, 2011, 04:27:40 PM »
-Sandusky rubbed his genitals on Victim 4`s face and then inserted his Penis in Victim 4`s mouth.

-Sandusky also tried to penetrate Victim 4`s anus with his fingers and his penis.

- Sandusky gave Victim 4 50 dollars for maurijuana and permitted him to smoke it in his car.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 11, 2011, 04:32:26 PM »
"There is a different procedure for mandated reporters of child abuse who have a likelihood of contact with children during the course of their employment. Mandated reporters who work in an institution, school, facility or agency must immediately notify the person ...in charge of the institution, school, facility or agency or the designated agent of that person of the suspected abuse. The person in charge or the designee has the responsibility and obligation to contact ChildLine immediately. They may not make an independent determination of whether to report. The person in charge or the designee then notifies the employee when the report was made. Organizations should have a policy in place to ensure that all employees are aware of the protocol for their organization."

According to the Childline website, the reporting MUST GO to the person IN CHARGE, who then makes a report to childline.

So If I understand CORRECTLY, Joe Paterno FOLLOWED THE LAW TO THE LETTER. And for this he is burned at the stake? 

http://www.pa-fsa.org/mandated_reporters/child_abuse_information/reporting_suspected_child_abus.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupp ort=1less

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: November 11, 2011, 04:35:09 PM »
"There is a different procedure for mandated reporters of child abuse who have a likelihood of contact with children during the course of their employment. Mandated reporters who work in an institution, school, facility or agency must immediately notify the person ...in charge of the institution, school, facility or agency or the designated agent of that person of the suspected abuse. The person in charge or the designee has the responsibility and obligation to contact ChildLine immediately. They may not make an independent determination of whether to report. The person in charge or the designee then notifies the employee when the report was made. Organizations should have a policy in place to ensure that all employees are aware of the protocol for their organization."

According to the Childline website, the reporting MUST GO to the person IN CHARGE, who then makes a report to childline.

So If I understand CORRECTLY, Joe Paterno FOLLOWED THE LAW TO THE LETTER. And for this he is burned at the stake? 

http://www.pa-fsa.org/mandated_reporters/child_abuse_information/reporting_suspected_child_abus.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupp ort=1less
get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, if i see a 57year old man raping a child in the shower i smash his head against the shower floor until i see brains and then drag his corpse to the police station and tell them what happened and collect my medal

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 11, 2011, 04:37:48 PM »
Jerry Sandusky....the accused pedophile.

Pedophilia:

As a medical diagnosis, pedophilia (or paedophilia) is defined as a psychiatric disorder in adults or late adolescents (persons age 16 or older) typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children (generally age 13 years or younger, though onset of puberty may vary). The child must be at least five years younger in the case of adolescent pedophiles (16 or older) to be termed pedophilia. The term has a range of definitions, as found in psychiatry, psychology, the vernacular, and law enforcement.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2011, 04:43:14 PM »
get the fuck out of here with that bullshit, if i see a 57year old man raping a child in the shower i smash his head against the shower floor until i see brains and then drag his corpse to the police station and tell them what happened and collect my medal

I understand you feelings. Unfortunately, at least in the U.S. you wouldn't be getting any medals, you'd be going to jail for a very long time.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #98 on: November 11, 2011, 05:01:44 PM »
You don't know how many people tell me this IRL as well

I give off a sleazy vibe

You?  I refuse to believe that!

Could be worse, Sal.  My vibe suffers from insufficient sleaziness, which is odd because I'm actually quite twisted.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #99 on: November 11, 2011, 06:00:41 PM »
The audience ::)

name a sport where the audience isn't predominantly male

E
E