Author Topic: Nasser El Shmoebody comes through!  (Read 6679 times)

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Nasser El Shmoebody comes through!
« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2008, 05:37:57 AM »
i go to work now
bye sharma!
bye dadlord-rot in hell

I go to work now?
Ha ha ha

Do yourself a favor natfag83 and take some lessons in  sentence construction.
Self owning  and running away makes things a little to easy for me
 :D

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2008, 12:31:13 PM »
*yawn*

Seems like you're one of the people Nasser previously described as, "Most people on get big are still delusional and fairly unobjective pumpkin heads, rejections of society, talkers ( in contrast to " doers " ) and still have the mental capacity of jealous pre-teens combined with the physical appearance of garbage bag bodies."   :D

Idiot.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2008, 02:22:39 PM »

Antony77

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2008, 02:34:04 PM »
Damn Nasser had a lot of oil in his delts and biceps.....

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2008, 02:35:27 PM »
seriously, about few months back i ordered his "Nasser on The Way Part 3" with no problems. although it was an overseas order it didnt take more than a week to arrive,,,and now am goin for part 4  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2008, 02:45:45 PM »
Idiot.

Nasser was in that shape for a few months after catabolic surgeries, no training, and very little food.  Shortly afterwards he got back to 300 lbs as his more recent pictures show.  He met Bob Chick earlier this year (about one year after those surgery pics) and was looking healthy and large which I'm sure Bob can attest to if he reads this. 

Also, even in his hospital bid picture he's still got more muscle than most getbiggers.  Try lying on your back with your arms facing in that direction allowing your pecs to stretch and see how "big" you look

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2008, 03:44:10 PM »

Nasser never used synthol or escilene, it's really scar tissue from site injections.

::) ::) ::)

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2008, 03:54:59 PM »

He looks awful, just fucking terrible. Look at his back and his delts when posing....he looks like a bloated drugbag  of synthol... his body just wasting away. Now those pictures from his "comeback" make more sense, they were just the end result of his abuse, his total BBing failure and his pathetic attempts to catch the "dream".

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2008, 04:27:32 PM »
He looks awful, just fucking terrible. Look at his back and his delts when posing....he looks like a bloated drugbag  of synthol... his body just wasting away. Now those pictures from his "comeback" make more sense, they were just the end result of his abuse, his total BBing failure and his pathetic attempts to catch the "dream".

Actually he already achieved the bodybuilding "dream" by winning the second and third largest shows and by getting second place at the largest show - that's much more than many pro bodybuilders even dream of.  I remember in Ruhl's video he was saying that his goal is to at least once win the Arnold Classic or get in the top 3 at the Olympia for just one year.

Many people say his best appearance was the 1997 Mr. Olympia where he was 270 lbs...I disagree and think his best look was when he competed at 280 or over.  Here's a video from an AC where he's 285 and Arnold himself has nothing but praises for Nasser's physique in the commentary.

I would really like to see how he looked at the 99 AC at 289 lbs but I havent seen any video of it.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2008, 04:29:19 PM »
Actually he already achieved the bodybuilding "dream" by winning the second and third largest shows and by getting second place at the largest show - that's much more than many pro bodybuilders even dream of.  I remember in Ruhl's video he was saying that his goal is to at least once win the Arnold Classic or get in the top 3 at the Olympia for just one year.

Many people say his best appearance was the 1997 Mr. Olympia where he was 270 lbs...I disagree and think his best look was when he competed at 280 or over.  Here's a video from an AC where he's 285 and Arnold himself has nothing but praises for Nasser's physique in the commentary.

I would really like to see how he looked at the 99 AC at 289 lbs but I havent seen any video of it.
exactly, i guess winning the AC and the NOC and finishing 2nd in the Olympia is "chasing the dream" to the pumpkinheads.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2008, 04:32:31 PM »

I think he looked best at the Night of The Champions at 268 pounds

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2008, 04:46:58 PM »
I think he looked best at the Night of The Champions at 268 pounds

He did look amazing, probably one of the best "fronts" in BBing history, but his back was 2nd rate compared to the TOP guys. But his body quickly degenerated into the mess that it is today, just check out his last Olympia and his "comeback" pictures, he was a fucking trainwreck. He kept on pumping himself full of more and more drugs trying to "right" the ship, he even pumped mass amounts of synthol into his bi's and delts, and instead of regaining what was already well passed, he looked even worse.....sad.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2008, 05:00:36 PM »
He did look amazing, probably one of the best "fronts" in BBing history, but his back was 2nd rate compared to the TOP guys. But his body quickly degenerated into the mess that it is today, just check out his last Olympia and his "comeback" pictures, he was a fucking trainwreck. He kept on pumping himself full of more and more drugs trying to "right" the ship, he even pumped mass amounts of synthol into his bi's and delts, and instead of regaining what was already well passed, he looked even worse.....sad.

Very true

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2008, 05:59:27 PM »
Very true

The truth needs to be spoken and these schmoes need to listen up.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2008, 06:00:51 PM »
The truth needs to be spoken and these schmoes need to listen up.
stop obesssing over the wizard
w

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2008, 06:05:05 PM »
stop obesssing over the wizard

HAHAHA, oh man, here is your "hero" lying on a stretcher with holes all over his body from leaking oil! Oh brother, it seems you need to stop huffing Nassers soiled thongs my man.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2008, 06:07:41 PM »
even the greatest in history have suffered tough times...but they come back stronger than ever

w

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2008, 06:13:24 PM »
even the greatest in history have suffered tough times...but they come back stronger than ever

It's hard to keep a good man down...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2008, 06:37:02 PM »

If Jesus comes back , we'll just kill him again  ;)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2008, 06:39:18 PM »
How can you Nasser nuthuggers even compare that oily creature to Jesus Christ?  ??? 

We've seen it all, folks.. ::)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2008, 06:40:17 PM »
How can you even compare oily Nasser to Jesus Christ?  ??? 

We've seen it all, folks.. ::)
go stand by the stairs
w

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2008, 06:41:16 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2008, 07:51:19 PM »
It's getting kinda off-topic here....it seems the starter of the thread was trying to discredit Nasser by suggesting he is not honest with his fans or does not treat them well.  I would seriously be surprised if any fan who met Nasser felt he was not treated with with class.  I'm going to paste some recent fan email correspondence with Nasser to help support this, with their names blocked out of course - the first one is similar in that it begins with an inquiry about a DVD order:

To: Nasser Sonbaty
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 23:12: VIRUS ALERT!
Subject: Re: Nasser El Sonbaty Productions Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation

Hi,

I was just wondering if you could update me on whether my order for Nasser's DVD's placed 2 weeks ago (see details from your email below) has been sent & how long ago, as it still has not arrived. Sorry to be nagging, I am just keen to watch them.

Best regards,
(Name)

-----------------------------------------

On 8/2/08, Nasser El sonbaty <Nasser@cts.com> wrote:

Hello (Name),

hope all is well with you, family and your workouts !
The DVD's have been sent out about two weeks ago.
I seriously do not know when they will arrive. But again, they have been sent out via air mail.
Thank you for the order.
Stay healthy and train hard !!
Nasser

-----------------------------------------

To: Nasser El sonbaty
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 18:38: VIRUS ALERT!
Subject: Re: Nasser El Sonbaty Productions Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation

Hi Nasser,

Thank you so much for taking the time to actually write to me, I honestly feel very privelidged and can't wipe the smile off my face! Thank you once again. You are a very inspirational person to me in many different ways.

I wish you and your family also all the best in health and happiness. May you continue to enjoy the fulfilment of training hard for countless years to come. Cheers for the DVD's.

All the very best,
(Name)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2008, 07:52:08 PM »
Another:

To: nasser@cts.com
Sent: Saturday, August 16, 2008 19:40: VIRUS ALERT!
Subject: Appreciative fan!!!

Hey Nasser,

I am a huge fan of yours! I don't want any training advice or nutrition tips or drug counseling. I only wanted to drop you a line and say thanks for being an inspiration to me and for being the best bodybuilder of all time. You have inspired me to be a better person.

(Name)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2008, 07:55:14 PM »
Okay this was a little nuts (to say the least), but I'm going to paste it anyway, just shows the diversity of emails he gets and is funny to read at the same time.   ;D  But keep in mind Nasser does not gay-bash and has both straight and gay friends.

To: nasser@cts.com
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 06:25: VIRUS ALERT!
Subject: Huge Muscles!

Hello Superman! I have been a very huge fan of yours for a long, long time! Working on getting freaky huge and stronger than Superman! LOVE MY STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!!! So huge , freakin strong and so horny! I need to get off 10 times a day and more if I could! My wife tells me I am to demanding for sex and I am to huge so she will not have sex with me or take care of my throbbing muscle lol! I have a lifting partner who after a hard work out, pumping up huge and feeling like lifting a 20 ton locomotive we hit the showers and start telling how huge each other are getting and  of course both of us are rock hard and end up cumming while watching each other flex! Although I am married, huge muscles, guys on steroids and wanting to be freaky huge and stronger than Supeerman gets me so turned on that I have to jerk off and like to jerk off with a buddy who is huge and massive! Please take this as a compliment big man, but I have even shot several loads over your huge muscles! Have you ever after working out with a  buddy been so horny that you two flex, maybe feel each others huge muscles and shoot a load? Or had a muscle buddy blow you? Whimps don't turn me on, just huge muscle! Am I the only married muscle dude into getting freaky huge that gets off with his other married muscle friends? One loves to give me oral he gets so worked up and if the wife won't do it hey, a muscle freak will do! Sorry to be so open big man!  a guy as massive, super strong and very handsome has a lot of married or non married muscle freaks offering to take care of your big muscle between those huge quads! I know I would offer to take care of you Superman!! My muscles can use the extra protein!

Peace to you big man and good look on all your contest! You are the best!