Author Topic: GSP vs kockcheck  (Read 5666 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: GSP vs kockcheck
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2010, 08:07:33 AM »
oh the crow you guys will have to eat if I'm right will be epic...
DAWG

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2010, 08:21:18 AM »
Koz in this one.  It's his time. 

He's improved a TON since their first fight.  I actually think at this point his striking is better that GSP's. 

GSP is gonna get caught and be KO'd.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2010, 09:38:40 AM »

He's improved a TON since their first fight.  I actually think at this point his striking is better that GSP's. 

I don't like Kos, but if he doesn't try to cheat this time around and actually finishes (st. pierre has a hard time finishing) the fight, then he would deserve it.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2010, 10:03:39 AM »

your high  kockcheck is a fag of epic proportions   GSP all the way.
I

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2010, 10:06:11 AM »
your high  kockcheck is a fag of epic proportions   GSP all the way.
If GSP can be tko'd by Matt Serra, then he can definately get caught by Kos.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2010, 10:09:51 AM »
If GSP can be tko'd by Matt Serra, then he can definately get caught by Kos.
It was a TKO not a knock out and serra is a fucking loser.   It was a fluke. He is not even worthy off GSP   

Everyone has a punchers change.  LIke they say even a broken clock is right twice a day   Maybe cockchec will be lucky  but never better
I

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2010, 10:13:25 AM »
It was a TKO not a knock out and serra is a fucking loser.   It was a fluke. He is not even worthy off GSP   

Everyone has a punchers change.  LIke they say even a broken clock is right twice a day   Maybe cockchec will be lucky  but never better
I definately agree that he is not better than GSP.  Anyone can get caught like you said.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2010, 11:36:32 AM »
yea I don't think there's a person on here that said Kos was better...but better fighters lose and it's not always luck either as implied above...sometimes they just get outworked.sometimes they just get caught off guard and yes sometimes it's a lucky punch...regardless I think people are letting there personal hatred for kos cloud there judgment of him as a fighter...The guy is a world class & has more than a punchers chance IMO...

I don't think there's another fighter other than maybe nick diaz that deserves to fight for the 170lbs UFC belt more than Kos,,,,If you guys think there is lets hear it...
DAWG

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2010, 11:41:07 AM »
yea I don't think there's a person on here that said Kos was better...but better fighters lose and it's not always luck either as implied above...sometimes they just get outworked.sometimes they just get caught off guard and yes sometimes it's a lucky punch...regardless I think people are letting there personal hatred for kos cloud there judgment of him as a fighter...The guy is a world class & has more than a punchers chance IMO...

I don't think there's another fighter other than maybe nick diaz that deserves to fight for the 170lbs UFC belt more than Kos,,,,If you guys think there is lets hear it...
I agree he deserves his chance to get beat down.  And I think you are right my persoanl hatred for him is endless.  I have met him on several occasions and in person he is a ass kissing punk.  However he attempts to  create some bad ass image of himself and talks more trash then waste management.    He insults GSP way to often and when he gets his ass beat I await his graceful exit.
I