Author Topic: I Hate Marijuana.  (Read 26649 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: I Hate Marijuana.
« Reply #200 on: September 28, 2011, 05:16:52 PM »
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

those creative writing classes are coming in handy

LMFAO!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #201 on: September 28, 2011, 05:29:04 PM »
 I wish you could meet me so you could see that I am almost 6'5 with a face like Alain Delon and a smile like Tom Cruise's. In fact, you wouldn't want to meet me as you would be disappointed that there is a guy like me out there and that he isn't gay.

Lol, you act as if a guy being tall, rich, with an extremely high IQ and handsome were impossible. Have you ever seen what Harvard MBA's look like? People who are superior tend to be superior overall due to assortive mating. Intelligent men make lots of money and attract beautiful women and have kids with them. So their kids are born smart and good-looking. The process is repeated over many generations and what do you get? An extremely smart, tall, handsome and rich man. Me. :) There are smart ugly people and beautiful dumb people, but assortive mating between high IQ men and beautiful women assure that there are guys like me who have it all.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Although it's entertaining and we like to make fun of Sucky there is also something almost morbidly tragic about him. That there's really a person like him out there somewhere. I use to think he was just playing a role. Having fun on the net like that BigAndRipped guy who use to troll these boards getting a rise out of people. This is a real person. His lying and self aggrandizement is not just something that he does -- it's something he is. It's so ingrained in his persona that he believes his own lies.

It's fun and funny for now but this one will not end well.

Throughout my career in emergency medicine I have been amazed at the human capacity for self-delusion; we are the only animal in nature that can lie to itself. We do it so well that the majority of people are totally unaware of what motivates their actions, most people do not act to achieve consciously named goals; rather, they act to placate subconscious psychological value conflicts.

M. Doug McGuff, M.D., The Narrow Therapeutic Window

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #202 on: September 28, 2011, 05:34:56 PM »
All I've heard is that sucksmanmuscle is a Brazilian bisexual with a flavor for younger men in white ballhuggers.

Rumor has it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #203 on: September 28, 2011, 06:01:48 PM »
There seems to be a disconnect between your statements.  Please help me out here...

You go from stating this:

And I am doing very well on my own. I am not a millionaire, but I am in the upper 2% earning braket of America.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

To then stating this:

Lol, you act as if a guy being tall, rich, with an extremely high IQ and handsome were impossible. An extremely smart, tall, handsome and rich man. Me. :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

It seems as if the definition of being rich is not clearly understood here.  I understand that one can be rich in good health, as well as rich in great company, but when it comes to monetary terms, being rich has a certain meaning to many of us.

If you are not a millionaire or billionaire, what type of rich person are you?  For instance here in New York, unless you make well into the millions AND have savings + assets that amount well into the millions, you are not considered a rich person. 

Help me understand where you are coming from,
"1"

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #204 on: September 29, 2011, 02:21:42 AM »
Moron.

The majority of the worlds adult population has the drug caffieine in their system. Caffeine is a psychoative compound. Many people can't get through the day without it. It forms the basis of many peoples personality.

Prog Clin Biol Res. 1984;158:185-213.
Caffeine consumption.
Gilbert RM.
Abstract

This chapter provides details about the production, trade, and consumption of caffeine, which is probably the world's most widely used drug. The focus is on caffeine derived from coffee, which accounts for about 54% of all caffeine use, because other chapters in the volume give details of tea and cocoa consumption. Tea accounts for about 43% of all caffeine consumption. Total world caffeine consumption in 1981 was estimated to be approximately 120,000 tonnes, equivalent to 70 mg a day for each inhabitant. The per capita rate of caffeine use in Canada and the United States is approximately three times that for the world as a whole, but only half that of a heavy coffee-consuming country such as Sweden or a heavy tea-consuming country such as the United Kingdom.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #205 on: September 29, 2011, 05:47:18 AM »
The majority of the worlds adult population has the drug caffieine in their system. Caffeine is a psychoative compound. Many people can't get through the day without it. It forms the basis of many peoples personality.

Prog Clin Biol Res. 1984;158:185-213.
Caffeine consumption.
Gilbert RM.
Abstract

This chapter provides details about the production, trade, and consumption of caffeine, which is probably the world's most widely used drug. The focus is on caffeine derived from coffee, which accounts for about 54% of all caffeine use, because other chapters in the volume give details of tea and cocoa consumption. Tea accounts for about 43% of all caffeine consumption. Total world caffeine consumption in 1981 was estimated to be approximately 120,000 tonnes, equivalent to 70 mg a day for each inhabitant. The per capita rate of caffeine use in Canada and the United States is approximately three times that for the world as a whole, but only half that of a heavy coffee-consuming country such as Sweden or a heavy tea-consuming country such as the United Kingdom.

Pah, 70mg is nothing.