Author Topic: Say it isn't so! Closing Shop?  (Read 4558 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Say it isn't so! Closing Shop?
« on: February 24, 2012, 05:59:50 PM »
Dear Customer,   
Times are changing along with increased regulations and complications.
We have therefore decided to close our shop as per March 1st 2012, and would like to thank all of our customers for your continued support throughout many years.
We will be processing all orders received up to February 29th and will there after stop accepting new orders.
Thank you

**Don't mention source** (hint A. Pharma products)

Is it true? Fudge I still can't log into OL.. my account never got approved grr, so I don't know more details about this.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Say it isn't so! Closing Shop?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 06:40:32 PM »
looks tru considering it came from the dude himself.

would htink thered be some last minute blow out sales or something. no such luck..

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2012, 06:49:59 PM »
Dont get it cuz he just came out with new products, vitex hgh, primo, etc.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2012, 07:32:07 PM »
well that sucks, the last human grade amps i know of that can be trusted (anything else the fakes are more common than legit i don't know how anyone can sleep at night injecting human grade gear unless it has been tested)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2012, 07:36:28 PM »
didn't gh15 say he was going to do this? That he was going to shut him down? Who would send money now knowing he is gone?

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2012, 08:01:42 PM »
i dont think gh15 would do this,,,but if he did,,,he would be #1 most hated guy in bodbuilding and a target,,,i think GH15 wants to help people (unlike most liars in this cult) so i dont think he would do this and hurt bodybuilding

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2012, 10:57:39 PM »
For fucks sake!

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 11:00:07 PM »
If anyone else got a source that good for the UK, PM me please

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 12:21:41 AM »
First the kami disaster now this?! Dangit, I've been comfortable using him the past couple
Years. Feel like I'm gonna have to start over

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 04:52:21 AM »
No Gh15 does not hate euroman. this was euromans decision. he is having alot of issues right now. and trust me he does not need the money! he has been around for over 10 years on a daily basis. rarely did he ever break. he traveled alot but still filled orders. better to quit then to get busted! weird that he didn't have any blow-out sales. But I think lately he has just been grabbing what people order I don't think he keeps a huge stockpile on hand! I just think he grabs what he needs when he needs it. If he was sitting on stock he would def have a blow-out sale! who wouldn't!

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2012, 06:07:52 AM »
No Gh15 does not hate euroman. this was euromans decision. he is having alot of issues right now. and trust me he does not need the money! he has been around for over 10 years on a daily basis. rarely did he ever break. he traveled alot but still filled orders. better to quit then to get busted! weird that he didn't have any blow-out sales. But I think lately he has just been grabbing what people order I don't think he keeps a huge stockpile on hand! I just think he grabs what he needs when he needs it. If he was sitting on stock he would def have a blow-out sale! who wouldn't!

I think you are right, man its sad i just got his Anadrol and it is fucking awesome, was looking forward to trying his other products :(
Thunderdome approved

Freeway

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2012, 06:46:09 AM »
Well I just put an order in. Hope everything goes well

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2012, 08:48:58 AM »
To be honest I think this is the shape of whats to come for online ordering..
Uk is soon to change its laws on importing steroids over the internet/via parcels and make it illegal. You can still bring over in your suit case and buy domestic but it still illegal to supply in the UK. What you will probally see is less cheep products comming from China, India etc and more comming from domestic labs. Prices will go up though, esspecially if the risk factor does

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2012, 09:11:27 AM »
wow that is very sad, he was one of the best.

TEAM Nasser

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2012, 09:25:59 AM »
Thing that get's me is that he just came out with new products which doesn't make sense to me to suddenly close shop. I wonder what issues he's having though and if it's safe enough to order. Damn his vitex looked so appealing but no info on yet.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2012, 09:59:24 AM »
I'm happy to see him go out on top. Most guys go away in a different manner.

This is why we need to cherish the good guys and keep their names off the boards.

A lot of good guys going private lately.

Best of luck to him.

8)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 10:51:40 AM »
Whats the thoughts on the claims of GH15 causing this to happen and some of his team along with him gloating about it?

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 10:55:46 AM »
Yeah let's apprEciate how this is ending. For example: He once shorted my order by 1 strip of accutane and was quick to resend immediately with apologies. Never had issues with euro

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 10:58:03 AM »
I not heard a bad word about him but G101 and Co are claiming he was a bad egg. I thought his service was good and his products (which I tried) where good also. Any complaints anyone?

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 11:23:29 AM »
I wonder what these regulations are that he has mentioned.

You USA guys are alright because you have good domestic ugls but here in the UK its a different game. When guys like EM go we feel the pinch.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 11:40:49 AM »
Uk has domestic suppliers but you got to be in the know and allot of fakes are floating around. This is what I mean atleast with EM you knew what you was getting was what it was supposed to be, not buying a 10ml Vial claiming to be 300mg Bold /Mil and it actually containing 100mg / mil of Deca, or even worse, nothing at all.
Its a shame he has been forced to close and will affect many people. Many of his customers now will be ripped off, sold bunk gear and GH crew are gloating about it. If it was truly to do with them, then they should be ashamed because they are claiming to help people with one hand and taking away their suppliers with another

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 01:34:53 PM »
Whats the thoughts on the claims of GH15 causing this to happen and some of his team along with him gloating about it?

The biggest lie his little douches have come up with yet. As I said on the G&O thread, if he did have something to do with harming EM or shutting him down, this would be the ultimate bodybuilding sin. There is nothing on this earth anyone can do in this world (the bodybuilding world) that is worse than harming a supplier that is upstanding. It is no secret to this board that I can't stand people like Dr. Gary Wadler, but people like this, I'd rather have Thanksgiving dinner with Wadler than to be associated with people that commit this bodybuilding sin.

All that said, anyone who is familiar with EM and the history of that group knows GH15 has nothing to do with any of this. It's simply the fact that he and his taint lickers are taking credit for something that would be horrible if they had actually done it.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 01:56:51 PM »

The biggest lie his little douches have come up with yet. As I said on the G&O thread, if he did have something to do with harming EM or shutting him down, this would be the ultimate bodybuilding sin. There is nothing on this earth anyone can do in this world (the bodybuilding world) that is worse than harming a supplier that is upstanding. It is no secret to this board that I can't stand people like Dr. Gary Wadler, but people like this, I'd rather have Thanksgiving dinner with Wadler than to be associated with people that commit this bodybuilding sin.

All that said, anyone who is familiar with EM and the history of that group knows GH15 has nothing to do with any of this. It's simply the fact that he and his taint lickers are taking credit for something that would be horrible if they had actually done it.

those idiots have no power at all, they have threatened to get board members de modded, people banned, non of it has come through, they have no power none, they are just big talkers, if I predict 100 things that will happen tomorrow eventually one of them will come true.

TEAM Nasser

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2012, 10:56:38 PM »
I think you are right, man its sad i just got his Anadrol and it is fucking awesome, was looking forward to trying his other products :(

glad that worked out for you. I promised you-lol

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2012, 11:06:44 PM »
glad that worked out for you. I promised you-lol

WW so who we left with now then who is trustworthy, allot seem to be putting their heads in the sand