Author Topic: Roelly Winklaar - Prima Donna - Incident at the Aussie Pro  (Read 9285 times)

Adder

• Getbig II
Re: Roelly Winklaar - Prima Donna - Incident at the Aussie Pro
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2010, 06:28:38 PM »
:o

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2010, 06:34:21 PM »
:o

Nice choice! I will raise you.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #77 on: March 16, 2010, 06:37:30 PM »
A Story has emerged regarding Roelly's behaviour at the Athlete Seminar at the Aussie Pro Show.

Roelly was reportedly
"Falling asleep at the seminar and chucking a little fit when people asked questions"

The following is taken from a bb.com thread - The threadstarter was in attendance at the seminar

"At the VIP seminar someone asked how often do you train a bodypart and he starting cussing under his breathe and Kai grabbed his arm and told him to settle down. I was in the front row"

"I was about 1 meter from them and I hear him start complaining and Kai put his hand on his arm and said something like " you need to get used to these things" I don't know exactly. I know what I saw. He is alright but he acted very unprofessional. Just showed how mature Kai is to. "

Another eye witness had this to add:

"I was a few rowes back, but I recall seeing him get a bit ****ty and yes Kai grabbed his arm! I didn't hear what Kai said though, as I was too far back. "

This story is snowballing. CNN and Reuters are starting to run with it.
O

Adder

• Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: March 16, 2010, 06:40:02 PM »
Nice choice! I will raise you.
Good one i raise again
:D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #79 on: March 16, 2010, 06:41:32 PM »

Your Kung fu is strong...

Adder

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2010, 06:45:52 PM »
Your Kung fu is strong...
Ok dude you cant beat this one

;D

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2010, 07:25:47 PM »
I used to beat it to Gianna until I found out how strong the mudshark was with her...  Kinda ruined it for me.   :-\

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2010, 07:41:12 PM »
Mr turbo do you know about Ben Johnson's upcoming book "From Seoul to Soul" - should be an interesting one, looking forward to it.

All melanin.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2010, 08:16:20 PM »
Who gives a shit abotu some steroided freak possibly acting rude to a loser who probably drove 5 hours to watch men flex in speedos.
Valhalla awaits.

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2010, 08:17:21 PM »
I met Roelly on the Thursday when we got there ... he was exhausted but when I asked to take some pics he immediately agreed. The whole weekend I had interaction with him and his trainer, Sibil. Roelly does not speak english well. There were times Sibil would have to translate(her english isn't 100% either) but they went out of their way to answer questions. They were friendly with everyone and took time to chat with those who wanted to talk or take pics. There's not a bone of diva in him. As Tony said, he was gracious, nice and a perfect gentleman. The kid is shy ... and when he doesn't understand a question, he gets flustered and looks uncomfortable. But never rude.
I WILL EAT YOU!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2010, 08:23:05 PM »

I met Roelly on the Thursday when we got there ... he was exhausted but when I asked to take some pics he immediately agreed. The whole weekend I had interaction with him and his trainer,
Sibil. Roelly does not speak english well. There were times Sibil would have to translate(her english isn't 100% either) but they went out of their way to answer questions. They were friendly with everyone and took time to chat with those who wanted to talk or take pics. There's not a bone of diva in him. As Tony said, he was gracious, nice and a perfect gentleman. The kid is shy ... and when he doesn't understand a question, he gets flustered and looks uncomfortable. But never rude.

Outed. :-X :-\

LITTLE JOHN

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2010, 08:34:19 PM »
The truth doesn't blend well here at getbig.

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2010, 08:52:32 PM »
It never does... :) What is the saying ... the dirtier the board ... the smaller the cock? ....
I WILL EAT YOU!

sibil

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2010, 03:13:01 AM »
Why would I cover up the truth, I would tell you if someone is an asshole, I have before and will again, Roelly was cool.

i was also there and got everything on video,its like the promoter says ,Roelly was al the time a gentleman and never says something wrong,people has to be understand its hard for the guy to speak englisch but he is traying so if it sound not good bad luck but he tries it
the looser ho is starting this crap i think he is a liar first class or a very jaelous person
TRAINER FROM HELL