Author Topic: PJ - Who's house and wips?  (Read 10456 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: PJ - Who's house and wips?
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2015, 07:42:31 PM »
Who watches them, the secret service?  :o

That's actually one of the lower priced. We tried so hard to get her into Montessori but it's a three year waiting list. Montessori is $3k a month and people get on the lists when they think they might try and have a baby. Toronto is insanely priced to live well.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2015, 07:58:53 PM »
I was observing that some characteristics of wealth accumulation I see again and again.  One of them is a taste for modest automobiles.

Who do you think owns those old Ferraris, Maseratis, Lambos, Cords, Pierce-Arrows, etc?
Old money folks. Those cars are investments. Just look at Pebble Beach, old money crowd.
You may see what is in their drive way, but you don't see what is in their garage or what they are restoring.
Even though, I have noticed a similar thing.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2015, 08:00:25 PM »
It's a photo shoot. It's supose to be fun and role acting. Some on here are so cynical and sad sacks.

Well young lady, you have to remember that PJ also did some photo shoots for "sweaty menz  PUBICations".  He's a typical, lazy, sell your soul and your hole, phony muscle dirtbag and many here are going to call him on it.

His parental units must be so proud of what their little semen-egg combo has turned into.

I am not being mean, just stating what I hold true as regards his chosen "lifestyle".  Others may think worse of him but only a man-whore mongering schmoe would think better.  Schmoes don't deserve to be called men.  They are pathetic individuals, devoid of testicular fortitude

;D

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2015, 08:06:23 PM »
PJ is making bank now. Got a hot wife and realized the bodybuilding dream isn't all that so he opened a supp company and cashes in on stooges that wanna blow their money on supps

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2015, 08:18:32 PM »
We'll I'm not old money because I am young and started a software development company that just recently hit $22 million in sales with 43 employees. Perhaps in 40 years I will be old money.

What's the name of this company?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2015, 08:22:15 PM »
The House , cars and Whores that Jason Genova brought to the company

The Sith Lord Made them what they are today,

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 09, 2015, 08:42:35 PM »
Well young lady, you have to remember that PJ also did some photo shoots for "sweaty menz  PUBICations".  He's a typical, lazy, sell your soul and your hole, phony muscle dirtbag and many here are going to call him on it.

His parental units must be so proud of what their little semen-egg combo has turned into.

I am not being mean, just stating what I hold true as regards his chosen "lifestyle".  Others may think worse of him but only a man-whore mongering schmoe would think better.  Schmoes don't deserve to be called men.  They are pathetic individuals, devoid of testicular fortitude

;D
Do you know them personally? I think whatever makes people happy is important. He's actually a nice guy.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 09, 2015, 08:48:02 PM »
Do you know them personally? I think whatever makes people happy is important. He's actually a nice guy.

I know him by what he presents.  Not my fault he presents himself in such poor light.  I have met a great many people that are scum in  private but nice in person. 

Usually this happens when they're being cuffed and read their rights.   If a book presents a distasteful cover then I am not going to open and read it, much less buy (into) it.  Simple.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 09, 2015, 09:01:23 PM »
I know him by what he presents.  Not my fault he presents himself in such poor light.  I have met a great many people that are scum in  private but nice in person. 

Usually this happens when they're being cuffed and read their rights.   If a book presents a distasteful cover then I am not going to open and read it, much less buy (into) it.  Simple.

PJ has said how he regretted doing those photos. I look at someone's heart and if it's good then I see them as a good person. You have entitled to your opinion... It's getbig and many like to throw harsh comments towards people.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 09, 2015, 09:06:14 PM »
PJ has said how he regretted doing those photos. I look at someone's heart and if it's good then I see them as a good person. You have entitled to your opinion... It's getbig and many like to throw harsh comments towards people.
I have no use for a drug addicted moron.  I have no use for a snake oil salesman.  I have no use for the useless. 

I cannot see his "heart" only his actions and words  and those speak volumes about him.  Again, I have no use for the useless and neither will I soften the truth of his lifestyle.  He is not my friend and if he were I would speak the same to him and  if he did not change for the better I would ultimately eschew him for what he is .

We will have to disagree on this one but that is life.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 09, 2015, 11:38:16 PM »
I have no use for a drug addicted moron.  I have no use for a snake oil salesman.  I have no use for the useless. 

I cannot see his "heart" only his actions and words  and those speak volumes about him.  Again, I have no use for the useless and neither will I soften the truth of his lifestyle.  He is not my friend and if he were I would speak the same to him and  if he did not change for the better I would ultimately eschew him for what he is .

We will have to disagree on this one but that is life.
Okie dokie.. Agreeing to disagree.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2015, 11:43:27 PM »
That's actually one of the lower priced. We tried so hard to get her into Montessori but it's a three year waiting list. Montessori is $3k a month and people get on the lists when they think they might try and have a baby. Toronto is insanely priced to live well.
This is when the wife doesn't  ok the Dominican nanny?  ;)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2015, 05:09:54 AM »
What's the name of this company?

Right. Never would I talk about that on get big. Plenty of people here already know me in person.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2015, 05:15:35 AM »
Right. Never would I talk about that on get big. Plenty of people here already know me in person.
shut up u balding pencil legs
More fabrications from you I see
w

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2015, 05:16:06 AM »
Do you have a detailed story for us?

No. THE BEEF knows PJ is a hung stud that pounded every vagge which he came close to prior to being married. So THE BEEF assumed that one as well.

THE BEEF

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2015, 05:56:41 AM »
shut up u balding pencil legs
More fabrications from you I see

Enjoy following me.  I feel so sorry for you  :'(

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2015, 06:13:15 AM »
We'll I'm not old money because I am young and started a software development company that just recently hit $22 million in sales with 43 employees. Perhaps in 40 years I will be old money.

What's the name of the company????
A

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2015, 06:17:01 AM »
Oh right and add $2,400 a month day care costs to that.

10 years ago I was paying $3100/mth for two....
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2015, 06:18:57 AM »

I will vouch that his company is absolutely bad ass, and I'd have a twinge of jealousy, if I actually allowed myself such feelings.
Y

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2015, 06:44:44 AM »
10 years ago I was paying $3100/mth for two....

It's nuts! To live even "decently" in downtown Toronto maybe take a few trips a year, own a place, with one child, household income needs to be around $250k.  Really crazy.  Albeit housing prices are about to slide.  Thinking I may sell my place now and head back out to the burbs.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2015, 06:46:24 AM »

What's the name of the company????

It's one that generates a lot of revenue with very few employees and growing everyday. I will be in Atlanta next week as we open another new office there.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2015, 07:03:48 AM »
Too many getbig ballers in this thread.  :(

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2015, 07:07:11 AM »
It's nuts! To live even "decently" in downtown Toronto maybe take a few trips a year, own a place, with one child, household income needs to be around $250k.  Really crazy.  Albeit housing prices are about to slide.  Thinking I may sell my place now and head back out to the burbs.

Yeah, I moved to the burbs up here and never looked back.  Kids were the impetus for the move, but once I adapted, I like it so much more.
Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2015, 09:03:56 AM »
It's one that generates a lot of revenue with very few employees and growing everyday. I will be in Atlanta next week as we open another new office there.

What's the name???  That's all we want to know.  Not sure if your serious or full of shit
A

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2015, 09:09:28 AM »

What's the name???  That's all we want to know.  Not sure if your serious or full of shit
hes full of shit always been
X factor isn't even a real guy he's a gimmick
w