Author Topic: This is the garbage they let in College now?  (Read 10174 times)

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
Re: This is the garbage they let in College now?
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2011, 07:20:41 AM »
The Unites States has the best universities in the world, and that's a proven fact.  Students from around the world flock to the US for a college education.

Russia, on the other hand, is a dismal shithole full of Eastern European trash.  Their schools are pathetic and don't produce any great innovators.

I feel sorry for anyone who was "educated" in a Russian school, let alone having to live in Russia itself.

is this sarcasm or are you being serious?????

Best Universities in the world, yes you have a 10-20 of the best universities in the world, but you should do for the size of your country, Cambridge is the best university in the world, if you buy into rankings and statistics.
yes you do get thousands of third world turds coming to your country to study, because your system is better than theirs and its also a good illegal immigration route once they have finished their course.

Your overall education system is horrific, having spent a number of years in the US, I am constantly blown away by the dismal education of the average American.

As for Russian and Eastern Europe, aside from the gypsies your average guy would run rings around your average American in terms of education.

Almost every single country in Eastern Europe has produced bags of famous scientists in every field.

Not to hate on Americans as there are plenty of good ones, but you are definitely one of the bad ones, you fucking mindless moron.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2011, 07:21:15 AM »
Absolutely!  Are you kidding?  He is the Thug in Chief  

Friends will a domestic terrorist Bill Ayeres

Friends with convicted felon Rezko who he got huis house from at a massive discount

Friends w Rev. 'God Dam America " Wright

Community Organizer following radical Saul Alinsky

lol. you are an exceptionally dumb and cowardly person and i can tell the realization of this pains you greatly because these black people you have so much racist prejudice towards will continually surpass you in society while you are left behind in your shitty newy jersey squalor to never amount to anything

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2011, 07:22:32 AM »
lol. you are an exceptionally dumb and cowardly person and i can tell the realization of this pains you greatly because these black people you have so much racist prejudice towards will continually surpass you in society while you are left behind in your shitty newy jersey squalor to never amount to anything

What in my post was false?  And to boot - that was only a smidgen of the evidence that obama is a total gangster. 

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2011, 07:23:45 AM »
america has an absolutely horrible education system. it is merely a factory to produce obedient corporate drones, there is no knowledge being doled out in an american classroom

the same could be said for europe as well but maybe to a lesser extent

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2011, 07:24:39 AM »
At least the prison population gets bigger  :P

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 07:24:45 AM »

is this sarcasm or are you being serious?????

Best Universities in the world, yes you have a 10-20 of the best universities in the world, but you should do for the size of your country, Cambridge is the best university in the world, if you buy into rankings and statistics.
yes you do get thousands of third world turds coming to your country to study, because your system is better than theirs and its also a good illegal immigration route once they have finished their course.

Your overall education system is horrific, having spent a number of years in the US, I am constantly blown away by the dismal education of the average American.

As for Russian and Eastern Europe, aside from the gypsies your average guy would run rings around your average American in terms of education.

Almost every single country in Eastern Europe has produced bags of famous scientists in every field.

Not to hate on Americans as there are plenty of good ones, but you are definitely one of the bad ones, you fucking mindless moron.

Source?

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2011, 07:26:00 AM »
The Unites States has the best universities in the world, and that's a proven fact.  Students from around the world flock to the US for a college education.

Russia, on the other hand, is a dismal shithole full of Eastern European trash.  Their schools are pathetic and don't produce any great innovators.

I feel sorry for anyone who was "educated" in a Russian school, let alone having to live in Russia itself.

Great bullshit, bro.
Russian schools have produced great talents among times.. how else would it be possible that they have done almost every thing for example in space field that you have done? Most of them before, some things better etc... Also things you have never done.

And I never denied that in USA there are few top universities. I have said that before. But small fraction get this education. Rest suffer in crappy schools where they don't even teach basic things.

Overall  the education system in USA is shitty. Like in Somalia or something.
Let's take an example:

"A new federal study finds that an estimated 32 million adults in the USA — about one in seven — have such low literacy skills that it would be tough for them to read anything more challenging than a children’s picture book or to understand a medication’s side effects listed on a pill bottle."

http://www.schargel.com/2009/02/12/illiteracy-continues-its-growth-in-the-united-states/

It's a mess, bro. A mess!

BTW, why you speak about Russians as I'm from Finland where education system is top class. Also proven many times.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2011, 07:26:10 AM »
What in my post was false?  And to boot - that was only a smidgen of the evidence that obama is a total gangster.  

obviously, in the mind of the delusional, one holds all of his own opinion's to be assuredly true. that does not make it reality.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2011, 07:28:06 AM »

Lesson 1:

Irony

The Hammer has just proven his own stupidity and lack of education in the process of trying to defend his brilliant American education LOL.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 07:29:27 AM »

Great bullshit, bro.
Russian schools have produced great talents among times.. how else would it be possible that they have done almost every thing for example in space field that you have done? Most of them before, some things better etc... Also things you have never done.

And I never denied that in USA there are few top universities. I have said that before. But small fraction get this education. Rest suffer in crappy schools where they don't even teach basic things.

Overall  the education system in USA is shitty. Like in Somalia or something.
Let's take an example:

"A new federal study finds that an estimated 32 million adults in the USA — about one in seven — have such low literacy skills that it would be tough for them to read anything more challenging than a children’s picture book or to understand a medication’s side effects listed on a pill bottle."

http://www.schargel.com/2009/02/12/illiteracy-continues-its-growth-in-the-united-states/

It's a mess, bro. A mess!

BTW, why you speak about Russians as I'm from Finland where education system is top class. Also proven many times.

Those Americans who can't read never attended a college.  The US has the best universities in the world.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2011, 07:32:11 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2011, 07:32:54 AM »
obviously, in the mind of the delusional, one holds all of his own opinion's to be assuredly true. that does not make it reality.

Again - I listed 4 items - please refute one of them.   

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2011, 07:34:15 AM »
Racist.

How is it being racist when it's true. I don't close a blind eye to that kind of shit like the rest of you pussies do. Stero types are there for a reason. Why should the get to go to school for free?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2011, 07:35:48 AM »
you have a problem with illicit drug dealers even though you take steroids. makes a lot of sense

Ya I have a problem with drug dealers getting everyone hooked on oxycotins and percocets ruining there lives. AAS is totally different it should be legalized.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2011, 07:36:38 AM »

Great post a tiny country with a population of 60 million and a fraction the size of a single state of a America has 4 of the best universities in the world including the Number 1 position and guess what...its not America. Thanks.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2011, 07:38:52 AM »
...pummeled with his own sneakers.

;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2011, 07:38:57 AM »
Makaveli is just a racist kid. He's only like 22. He has time to grow up.

Again I'm not a racist Im a realist. Black people are more prone to selling drugs, violence, rape, and murder. It's the cold hard facts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2011, 07:40:15 AM »
;D

::)  ::)  ::)

I dont waste $200 on sneakers made for gullible thugs, same as those stupid "Beats" headphones all the thugs have been conned in to buying.   

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2011, 07:41:04 AM »
How is it being racist when it's true. I don't close a blind eye to that kind of shit like the rest of you pussies do. Stero types are there for a reason. Why should the get to go to school for free?

You're entitled to your opinion.  It's still a racist view though.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2011, 07:41:56 AM »
You're entitled to your opinion.  It's still a racist view though.

That's the problem your a sucker and can't admit the truth. Afraid it might hurt feelings. That's one Americas biggest problems.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2011, 07:43:26 AM »
That's the problem your a sucker and can't admit the truth. Afraid it might hurt feelings. That's one Americas biggest problems.

The milqetoast pussies who claim to be the "most tolerant" are usually the ones who least have to deal with these "people".   

The more one has to interact with the peeps, usually the more they come to despise the thugs.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2011, 07:45:53 AM »
The milqetoast pussies who claim to be the "most tolerant" are usually the ones who least have to deal with these "people".  

The more one has to interact with the peeps, usually the more they come to despise the thugs.

They wont tolerate someone who talks about Christianity or someone like coach but they're willing to stick up for thugs and criminals. If they're white it makes it even worse. They should be considered traitors.

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2011, 07:46:13 AM »

By "these people" are you referring to African Americans?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2011, 07:47:04 AM »
By "these people" are you referring to African Americans?

Ghetto thug trash not African Americans you coward. We know there's a difference.