Author Topic: This is the garbage they let in College now?  (Read 10171 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: This is the garbage they let in College now?
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2011, 08:20:00 AM »
I tried to run over that many alone on Webster Ave. in the Bronx yesterday alone.  I was hoping Andre was one of them.   

you're too much of a fag to do anything to anybody

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2011, 08:20:59 AM »
you're too much of a fag to do anything to anybody

Didnt want to damage my bumper.     

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2011, 08:22:03 AM »
Let me guess your both black and democrat  ::) So going in on an order of steroids which I think should be legal supplements is the same thing as selling pharmaceutical heroin to young guys in there teen and early twenties. Getting them hooked after a week of use and kicked out of school. That's the same thing?

And I know white people sell drugs. Only thing I said is black people do a lot more drug dealing. That's why you can go to any corner in any major city find the nearest black guy and buy crack or heroin or whatever else you want. Is that a lie?

uh huh...and who pray tell sells all of that crystal meth that whites just love to use???.....I guess you get that from blacks as well???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2011, 08:24:03 AM »
uh huh...and who pray tell sells all of that crystal meth that whites just love to use???.....I guess you get that from blacks as well???

Andre - did you fall in love all over again with obama after his little "I have a Scheme" speech yesterday? 

Was surprised you did not start a thread about it. 

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2011, 08:24:52 AM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2011, 08:25:32 AM »

Andre - did you fall in love all over again with obama after his little "I have a Scheme" speech yesterday? 

Was surprised you did not start a thread about it. 

I only start Obama threads when he destroys you.....when he does one of his everyday good deeds I ignore it

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #82 on: December 07, 2011, 08:26:15 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2011, 08:27:36 AM »
excellent post.....the problem with whites is that they are so hypocritical its amazing....they engage in the same behavior then say..."its not me"
And let me guess, you dont see the racism in your post?
"the problem with whites"....

Just like family guy says "Only whites can be racist now days, it seems, cause black people cant do anything wrong now, for some reason"

I dont think Ive ever heard a black person admit theyre racist, even when theyre bitching about "the probem with whites", but if a white person says "the problem with blacks" theyre suddenly terrible peoplel are horrible racists, and theyre demonized.

Oh the irony.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 07, 2011, 08:33:23 AM »
And let me guess, you dont see the racism in your post?
"the problem with whites"....

Just like family guy says "Only whites can be racist now days, it seems, cause black people cant do anything wrong now, for some reason"

I dont think Ive ever heard a black person admit theyre racist, even when theyre bitching about "the probem with whites", but if a white person says "the problem with blacks" theyre suddenly terrible peoplel are horrible racists, and theyre demonized.

Oh the irony.

look at getbig......white guys constantly getting on here and posting stuff about black people....its amazing....they are constantly posting things about black crime....blacks fucking white chicks...the size of black men's cocks....you seldom see any black people on here posting threads about whites....we don't give a shit......but you guys seem to be awfully obsessed with black people and black men in particular....its like you guys have some kind of weird homo-fetish going on.....

I guess you are one of those white guys who are turned on secretly by black men and you might have a cuckold fantasy going on where you want to see a black man fuck your wife....I definitely know 3333 would like this

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: December 07, 2011, 08:35:26 AM »
LOL @ Andre.   Did you learn that in your psychology course?   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 07, 2011, 08:38:22 AM »
LOL @ Andre.   Did you learn that in your psychology course?   

you're a perfect case study.....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2011, 08:39:23 AM »
So he's a thug by association? 

What about other presidents who have associated themselves with immoral characters?

George W. Bush had a business partnership with members of the Bin Laden family, yet I don't label President Bush a terrorist.

President Obama seems like the furthest thing from a thug I can imagine.

Bump for 333

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2011, 08:41:28 AM »
look at getbig......white guys constantly getting on here and posting stuff about black people....its amazing....they are constantly posting things about black crime....blacks fucking white chicks...the size of black men's cocks....you seldom see any black people on here posting threads about whites....we don't give a shit......but you guys seem to be awfully obsessed with black people and black men in particular....its like you guys have some kind of weird homo-fetish going on.....

I guess you are one of those white guys who are turned on secretly by black men and you might have a cuckold fantasy going on where you want to see a black man fuck your wife....I definitely know 3333 would like this
Wow.
Cause I pointed out that youre being the racist you always bitch about in your posts.
That means I want to see my wife fucked by a black man.

Incredible leap of logic there Einstein, Im not sure I can carry a conversation with such an incredibly intelligent individual.

::)

Keep on making your race look bad, maybe one day youll figure out its people like you that cause people like 333 to say the things he does.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2011, 08:42:53 AM »
Oh - cause obama does not walk w his pants around his ass he is not a thug?

Please - I already listed it.  

1.  Friends with convicted felon Rezko who gave him 350k discount on his house
2.  Friends with domestic terrorist Bill Ayeres
3.  20 years in racist church
4.  Community Agitator following teachings of Saul Alinsky
5.  Taught Acorn classes on how to agitate
6.  Buddies with Corzine

And on and on.   Just cause he does not look like a typical street thug, does not mean he does not act like it.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2011, 08:43:47 AM »
http://www.silive.com/northshore/index.ssf/2011/12/9_arrests_in_staten_island_inc.html

Wow - getting the firehoses out in Staten Island now on the thugs. 

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2011, 08:45:26 AM »
Oh - cause obama does not walk w his pants around his ass he is not a thug?

Please - I already listed it.  

1.  Friends with convicted felon Rezko who gave him 350k discount on his house
2.  Friends with domestic terrorist Bill Ayeres
3.  20 years in racist church
4.  Community Agitator following teachings of Saul Alinsky
5.  Taught Acorn classes on how to agitate
6.  Buddies with Corzine

And on and on.   Just cause he does not look like a typical street thug, does not mean he does not act like it.  

Good accurate post. Obama is a low life race agitator. "Republicans have to get on the back of the bus"

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2011, 08:46:56 AM »
they let this guy in too

Edwin Moses - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Moses

Him too

Emmett Carson   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Morehouse_College_alumni

oh and this guy

Walter E. Massey   former Chairman, Bank of America; former Director of the National Science Foundation   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_E._Massey

What a thug

Shaka Rasheed- Managing Director, J.P.Morgan Asset Management   

oh..shit.. this guy is a regular 2-pac
Arthur E. Johnson   - former President and COO, Lockheed Martin I&SS, and President, IBM, FSC Division   

Dr. Thug -
David Satcher... 16th U.S. Surgeon General, former president of Morehouse School of Medicine   

Major thug
James R. Hall, Lt. General (ret.)   Deputy Inspector General, the United States Army   

LT. Thug
Otha Thornton, Lt. Colonel    former Director of Human Resources and Presidential Communications Officer for the White House Communications Agency; Awarded an Honorary Doctorate degree by Michigan Technological University; former Assistant Professor, Michigan Technological University and Winner of the Parting of the Waters Award for Faculty Excellence.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2011, 08:48:47 AM »
Did they beat people up for sneakers? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2011, 08:51:42 AM »
they let this guy in too

Edwin Moses - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Moses

Him too

Emmett Carson   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Morehouse_College_alumni

oh and this guy

Walter E. Massey   former Chairman, Bank of America; former Director of the National Science Foundation   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_E._Massey

What a thug

Shaka Rasheed- Managing Director, J.P.Morgan Asset Management   

oh..shit.. this guy is a regular 2-pac
Arthur E. Johnson   - former President and COO, Lockheed Martin I&SS, and President, IBM, FSC Division   

Dr. Thug -
David Satcher... 16th U.S. Surgeon General, former president of Morehouse School of Medicine   

Major thug
James R. Hall, Lt. General (ret.)   Deputy Inspector General, the United States Army   

LT. Thug
Otha Thornton, Lt. Colonel    former Director of Human Resources and Presidential Communications Officer for the White House Communications Agency; Awarded an Honorary Doctorate degree by Michigan Technological University; former Assistant Professor, Michigan Technological University and Winner of the Parting of the Waters Award for Faculty Excellence.   

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=404210.0

Care to weigh in on this? 

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2011, 08:53:53 AM »

Again - I listed 4 items - please refute one of them.   

hey you dumbass, you didn't post anything substantive supporting any of those 4 "items" you just casually listed off, which weren't anything more than mere phantasmic delusions of a mentally deficient racist. perhaps you should actually attempt to prove your position first before asking someone to refute it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2011, 09:00:10 AM »
hey you dumbass, you didn't post anything substantive supporting any of those 4 "items" you just casually listed off, which weren't anything more than mere phantasmic delusions of a mentally deficient racist. perhaps you should actually attempt to prove your position first before asking someone to refute it

FAIL

You can't refute one thing I posted on the merits.   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2011, 09:37:59 AM »
Did they beat people up for sneakers? 

No.. please do your research on them... then you wouldnt ask suck dumb questions.

You= Awesomely uninformed

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2011, 09:41:18 AM »

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=404210.0

Care to weigh in on this? 

What about it... its bad right... i kind of told you about a year and a half ago that i was voting for paul.. What is there to weigh in on..

Care to weigh in on how Paul is discrediting your boy trump and making him look like the fool he is?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2011, 09:42:12 AM »
What about it... its bad right... i kind of told you about a year and a half ago that i was voting for paul.. What is there to weigh in on..

Care to weigh in on how Paul is discrediting your boy trump and making him look like the fool he is?
Paul for the win.
Too bad the fucking repubs will never let him get teh GOP nomination.