Author Topic: starting nolva with a few more days of superdrol left  (Read 1767 times)

JStainless

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
starting nolva with a few more days of superdrol left
« on: November 25, 2005, 09:57:11 AM »
Is it okay to start taking .4mg of nolva with about 4 more days of superdrol left?

Also, about gyno.. will you deff know if you have it, or is it something that could come without warning untill you can visibly see it?

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
Re: starting nolva with a few more days of superdrol left
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 09:39:02 PM »
correct me if I'm wrong but I think you want to be in the 20-40mg area for Nolva to work. You could start at the lower end for the last week, but I would bump it up as soon as you're off then taper down every week after that.

And yes I have heard it can creep up on you pretty fast...

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2005, 07:45:48 PM »
Hey JStainless...how did that Superdrol work for you?  I was going to try it in a next time around and wanted some opinions.  I am almost done with a round of SNS's Methyl Plex...having good results off of it.  The prices are dropping fast...can only mean the end is near... :-\

C-Los 21

• Getbig I
  • Anabolic Xtreme Knowledge Rep C-Los21@anabolicx.co
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 11:20:27 AM »
Is it okay to start taking .4mg of nolva with about 4 more days of superdrol left?

Also, about gyno.. will you deff know if you have it, or is it something that could come without warning untill you can visibly see it?
It is fine to start taking Nolvadex 4 days before the end of your cycle, but at a 30-40mg dosage. Make sure to ramp down. Regarding your gyno question, you will feel slight pain and/or tenderness. Your nipples will seem "pointy" and you will feel a (~hard) lump.
Anabolic Xtreme