Author Topic: I'll rip Lesnar apart piece by piece - Overeem  (Read 29945 times)

axestream

• Getbig IV
Re: I'll rip Lesnar apart piece by piece - Overeem
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2011, 08:39:09 AM »
lol..... ;D ;D ;D
it just i am looking forward to this fight man....! I am dutch! So yes, i am rooting for Ali...
And i am not a Brock fan, sorry lol!
i want to see him get hurt! Bad!  ;)

:P

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2011, 08:43:59 AM »
soccer.. no thanks..... to violent for me!  ;D ;D ;D
Agreed, with all those hooligans and uncontrolled violence.  I much prefer MMA any day - at least the MMA men are trying to be valiant and brave and bold like real men should be.  Fucking nancy boy soccer homos should be banned from inhaling oxygen.
V

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2011, 08:46:48 AM »
Agreed, with all those hooligans and uncontrolled violence.  I much prefer MMA any day - at least the MMA men are trying to be valiant and brave and bold like real men should be.  Fucking nancy boy soccer homos should be banned from inhaling oxygen.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #78 on: November 28, 2011, 12:04:10 PM »

you should have put the other fight up, you know where Overeem beats The Moroccan senseless. ;D ;D
and Overeem is still waiting for Badr to man up, and fight Overeem in a mma match. That was the deal.
Badr is a great kickboxer, but a terrible person. He is gonna box now, calls himself a cross between Ali and Tyson.... ::) hope he gets his ass handed to him..... boxing is very difficult!
Be Happy,
Optimus

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2011, 12:06:57 PM »
It only takes one mistake either way, but from what I've read even Overeem doesn't think its going to be as easy as the rest of you do. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2011, 12:08:43 PM »
It only takes one mistake either way, but from what I've read even Overeem doesn't think its going to be as easy as the rest of you do. ;)

You do you think will win and how?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2011, 12:11:15 PM »
I'm a devils advocate, I'd love to see Lesnar show some improvement and KO Overeem, but the realist side of me says Overeem is going to punch Brock in the face and he's going to crumble. :(

You?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2011, 12:17:46 PM »
Would be better for the UFC if Alistair wins this fight, but you never know. Brock is still a very big and strong guy and Alistair doesn't have the greatest chin.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2011, 12:23:17 PM »
I'm a devils advocate, I'd love to see Lesnar show some improvement and KO Overeem, but the realist side of me says Overeem is going to punch Brock in the face and he's going to crumble. :(

You?

Lesnar always has a chance because of his size, strength and speed but better more rounded heavyweights have arrived (more coming) and he's exposed.  His stand up game is very, very weak. So to me if he's standing up the only way he wins is with a lucky punch.

If Lesnar can successfully rush Overeem take him down and hammerfist him till the fight is stopped then he can win on the ground.  I know he's an accomplished wrestler.

Problem is overeem is crazy experienced and has fought and became a champion in K-1, Strikeforce and Dream. Yes he lost some but he won alot more.  Overeems kickboxing alone is sick. he will destroy Lesnar standing up and when Lesnar tries to rush him he toss him aside like hes done Brett Rogers and other just as large. Lesnar is fighting someone a little younger, more driven and a whole lot more experienced than he is. It doesn't add up for Lesnar to win outside the lucky punch or something Lucky.  I don't think many people know Overeem that much. I've followed him and Fedor as they are my favorite fighters.  Overeem is not perfect and I don't think he's a best ever kinda guy.  He's the best there is right now in the heavyweight division IMO the jury is still out on Dos Santos I mean gotta a least see a couple rounds.

I'm gonna say Overeem 1st round UBERKNEE followed by fists of fury.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2011, 12:56:45 PM »
Lesnar always has a chance because of his size, strength and speed but better more rounded heavyweights have arrived (more coming) and he's exposed.  His stand up game is very, very weak. So to me if he's standing up the only way he wins is with a lucky punch.

If Lesnar can successfully rush Overeem take him down and hammerfist him till the fight is stopped then he can win on the ground.  I know he's an accomplished wrestler.

Problem is overeem is crazy experienced and has fought and became a champion in K-1, Strikeforce and Dream. Yes he lost some but he won alot more.  Overeems kickboxing alone is sick. he will destroy Lesnar standing up and when Lesnar tries to rush him he toss him aside like hes done Brett Rogers and other just as large. Lesnar is fighting someone a little younger, more driven and a whole lot more experienced than he is. It doesn't add up for Lesnar to win outside the lucky punch or something Lucky.  I don't think many people know Overeem that much. I've followed him and Fedor as they are my favorite fighters.  Overeem is not perfect and I don't think he's a best ever kinda guy.  He's the best there is right now in the heavyweight division IMO the jury is still out on Dos Santos I mean gotta a least see a couple rounds.

I'm gonna say Overeem 1st round UBERKNEE followed by fists of fury.
x 100!
Be Happy,
Optimus

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2011, 01:33:48 PM »
Im rooing for brock ofc, and if he can avoid the initial uberknee I think he might be able to take him down and hold him there.

But if he loses we have JDS vs Overeem. Now Thats going to be insane. I think jds might beat overeem standing, and That would be a sight!

JDS will beat Alistair standing. His perfectly timed looping bombs will lay everyone out, and he'll hold that belt for a real long time.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2011, 01:47:55 PM »
JDS will beat Alistair standing. His perfectly timed looping bombs will lay everyone out, and he'll hold that belt for a real long time.

I think Brock has a better chance of beating Alistair than JDS.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2011, 03:25:28 PM »
[/q
agreed jds is very very good! but the way he holds his hands..... very very low... somebody someday IS gonna punish him for that....
and who in the heavyweight division held on for a title for years?  i think nobody, could be wrong though...

Be Happy,
Optimus

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2011, 03:31:44 PM »
no... He had a terrible disease and surgury.

that was a long time ago.... overeem is a much better fighter now.... i think brock's days are numbered

rip brock

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2011, 04:01:42 PM »
[/q
agreed jds is very very good! but the way he holds his hands..... very very low... somebody someday IS gonna punish him for that....
and who in the heavyweight division held on for a title for years?  i think nobody, could be wrong though...

Hes too quick on his feet for anyone to even get close to him, but I think someone with the ability to get in the pocket and clinch him has a good shot. If JDS keeps his distance from his opponent and dictates the pace hes really hard to beat, because he gets more time to set up his combos and maintain his distance. Somebody needs to dirty box and clinch and dictate the pace but I dont see who can do it at HW.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #90 on: November 28, 2011, 04:20:13 PM »
Hes too quick on his feet for anyone to even get close to him, but I think someone with the ability to get in the pocket and clinch him has a good shot. If JDS keeps his distance from his opponent and dictates the pace hes really hard to beat, because he gets more time to set up his combos and maintain his distance. Somebody needs to dirty box and clinch and dictate the pace but I dont see who can do it at HW.
we'll see how Ali will do vs Cigano!  ;)
will be hell of a fight!
Be Happy,
Optimus

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2011, 03:01:35 AM »
I'd love to see Brock win, but when i think of the fact he couldnt keep Cain on the floor i wonder how he's going to do against a man as strong as Overeem. I can see clearly how he CAN win this fight, im just not sure he can implement the plan without getting caught. hes been out a good while and his fight against Cain showed that he can be beaten, and beaten quite easily.

Gut says Brock by Rd 2 TKO, head says Overeem by Rd 1 TKO

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2011, 03:22:23 AM »

the referee stopped the fight too early again.

it's a massive fight with tremendous class, let them duke it out till the end! Fuck the mainstream friendlyness, the problem is that they show street violence in tv, not k-1 championship bouts  8)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2011, 04:38:00 AM »
the referee stopped the fight too early again.

it's a massive fight with tremendous class, let them duke it out till the end! Fuck the mainstream friendlyness, the problem is that they show street violence in tv, not k-1 championship bouts  8)
Ali got rocked there lol! ;D , but i agree it was stopped to early.....but nothing to be ashamed off, Hari is a very heavy hitter!
To me a fight is not violence, it is a fight.... not a brawl/arguement.
2 adults trained to fight , fight to see who is better that day. Mutual respect , and afterwards no hard feelings.

Agreed on your remark that they show all kinds of violence and suffering on tv, even at hours that kids watch. I mean take a look at the news.... suffering, killing, sickness, fighting, all to see on TV.
and then they talk about how video games and movies make kids do violent stuff...... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Be Happy,
Optimus

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2011, 04:47:09 AM »
Ali got rocked there lol! ;D , but i agree it was stopped to early.....but nothing to be ashamed off, Hari is a very heavy hitter!
To me a fight is not violence, it is a fight.... not a brawl/arguement.
2 adults trained to fight , fight to see who is better that day. Mutual respect , and afterwards no hard feelings.

Agreed on your remark that they show all kinds of violence and suffering on tv, even at hours that kids watch. I mean take a look at the news.... suffering, killing, sickness, fighting, all to see on TV.
and then they talk about how video games and movies make kids do violent stuff...... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I know overeem got rocked, I'm not completely blind , you know, and overeem would've dropped down unconscious but I think fights of this level need no speculation, let them go all the way out, it was one or three punches away. The fighters deserve it, if I was a fighter I wouldn't want any stoppage, because then you didn't do yourself justice, because your right to go all out was taken away from you, it would get me very frustrated. To let someone put down the fire before it isn't even close to burn out, it's like all the hardwork and training and sleepless nights and ready to fight till the end just so that someone would stop the fight for you.

But yeah agree with you with the other topic, just like i think it's good that you would teach how to use a weapon properly to a child in a controlled environment so that the child won't think it's "cool" to destroy things with guns from the movies etc, and respects the weapon. And if there were more fighting championships the children would learn that there is honor envolved and respect and sportmanship. And the fighters are dedicated, which is also a good example for kids.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2011, 05:14:30 AM »
I know overeem got rocked, I'm not completely blind , you know, and overeem would've dropped down unconscious but I think fights of this level need no speculation, let them go all the way out, it was one or three punches away. The fighters deserve it, if I was a fighter I wouldn't want any stoppage, because then you didn't do yourself justice, because your right to go all out was taken away from you, it would get me very frustrated. To let someone put down the fire before it isn't even close to burn out, it's like all the hardwork and training and sleepless nights and ready to fight till the end just so that someone would stop the fight for you.

But yeah agree with you with the other topic, just like i think it's good that you would teach how to use a weapon properly to a child in a controlled environment so that the child won't think it's "cool" to destroy things with guns from the movies etc, and respects the weapon. And if there were more fighting championships the children would learn that there is honor envolved and respect and sportmanship. And the fighters are dedicated, which is also a good example for kids.

completely agree with you....
notice you say that a child needs to be learned stuff.
that is where the parents come in the picture, and that is what is wrong today... the parents are nowhere to be seen!
both working, both fulltime, drop their kids off at a creche in the morning only to pick them up at night!
at least that is how it is in The Netherlands....
10 years from now we will have a generation of adult people with all kinds of mental problems!
it's not the tv that makes kids do crazy stuff, it's lack of attention/love/familiy etc etc...

but we are getting off topic here...  ;D ;D ;D

Be Happy,
Optimus

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2011, 05:23:53 AM »
completely agree with you....
notice you say that a child needs to be learned stuff.
that is where the parents come in the picture, and that is what is wrong today... the parents are nowhere to be seen!
both working, both fulltime, drop their kids off at a creche in the morning only to pick them up at night!
at least that is how it is in The Netherlands....
10 years from now we will have a generation of adult people with all kinds of mental problems!
it's not the tv that makes kids do crazy stuff, it's lack of attention/love/familiy etc etc...

but we are getting off topic here...  ;D ;D ;D

lol, no you're right. I went to the "tv may be part of the growth" way of thinking. But kids do watch tv and it would be only proper to have something more humane for them, so the parents wouldn't have to tell them no no all the time  ;D

Even though parents love and respect and discipline is the most important, media does effect the kidz (I think)!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2011, 05:37:41 AM »
lol, no you're right. I went to the "tv may be part of the growth" way of thinking. But kids do watch tv and it would be only proper to have something more humane for them, so the parents wouldn't have to tell them no no all the time  ;D

Even though parents love and respect and discipline is the most important, media does effect the kidz (I think)!
yes ofc, media effects us all....
but when i was a kid , my parents were there to correct me, turn off the tv, told me to go and play outside! etc etc...
now you have a generation of people that do not have parents so to speak, they are not there for their kids.
i think that is the problem, because when i was a kid there was violence on tv as well.... i never did crazy stuff, neither my friends... lol...
because i KNEW it was tv... fiction, not real.... my parents made sure of that...

Be Happy,
Optimus

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2011, 05:40:55 AM »
Guys with half the strength of Brock have taken Overeem down, once Lesner has him down game over thats it. The only chance Overeem has is in the first minute. lol at whoever said Overeem is a strong as Brock :-[

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2011, 05:46:05 AM »
yes ofc, media effects us all....
but when i was a kid , my parents were there to correct me, turn off the tv, told me to go and play outside! etc etc...
now you have a generation of people that do not have parents so to speak, they are not there for their kids.
i think that is the problem, because when i was a kid there was violence on tv as well.... i never did crazy stuff, neither my friends... lol...
because i KNEW it was tv... fiction, not real.... my parents made sure of that...

this is true, in 2011 6 year olds have iphones and blackberrys, doing youtube blogs... this is it today :D... think about the people who are born, like 20 years from now... I think they will try to be robots then because humanity is so lame :D