Author Topic: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.  (Read 78433 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: Steroid Myths #1... all u gotta do is take more and you'll be a freak.
« Reply #750 on: April 10, 2014, 04:18:17 PM »
I take it that means no pic of your incredible physique?

I thought so.

You`re dismissed.

when have i said ive got amazing physique?WHEN? lol
listen considering youve got like an hours worth of life left to live id go and spend it wisely if i was you wesly, boys perhaps? anything smega/ gay related would do for you would it not? wesly?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #751 on: April 10, 2014, 04:21:59 PM »
Fuck me, is this Latiuss Uncle Loony or yet another shit-stain gimmick?

seriously mentally unbalanced people on getbig.

fuck me your soft as shit you got trolled you f.aggot

lol "seriously mentally unbalanced people"  your a bender arent you

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #752 on: April 10, 2014, 04:28:22 PM »
i usually do arms on their seperate workout

4 set narrow grip bench

4 sets bar curls

4 sets skul crushers

4 sets hammer curl

4 sets overhead dumbel ext

4 sets preacher curl

4 sets rope push down single arm

4 sets reverse grip curl

something like that

i only do one "heavy" set for most exercises (still 10 reps or so) and then strip weight as needed for enough reps 12-15 of good quality
Yeah,I alway do arms by themselves also.

Looks like a good workout,if you did each exercise in a row without rest,you`ll see how huge of a pump you get.

Try it for 3-4 weeks,your on gear,worse case scenario is you don`t gain any size but you surely won`t lose any either.

Whatever you do bro,you`re looking fucking great.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #753 on: April 10, 2014, 04:29:20 PM »

when have i said ive got amazing physique?WHEN? lol
listen considering youve got like an hours worth of life left to live id go and spend it wisely if i was you wesly, boys perhaps? anything smega/ gay related would do for you would it not? wesly?
I said you`re dismissed,don`t bring more painful meltdowns on yourself sonny.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #754 on: April 10, 2014, 04:32:27 PM »
I take it that means no pic of your incredible physique?

I thought so.

You`re dismissed.

do you know whats actually funny wesly, ive seen your pics and thats why im calling you a pedo because you look like a child molester .  and you trying to get me to post pics of my body proves it as im underage. you should be ashamed you fa.ggot

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: April 10, 2014, 04:33:50 PM »
do you know whats actually funny wesly, ive seen your pics and thats why im calling you a pedo because you look like a child molester .  and you trying to get me to post pics of my body proves it as im underage. you should be ashamed you fa.ggot
Underage?

You shouldn`t be here if you`re underage kid......against the rules.

Underage poster reported

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #756 on: April 10, 2014, 04:35:11 PM »
I said you`re dismissed,don`t bring more painful meltdowns on yourself sonny.

party van will be paying you a visit real soon fucker lol at an oap using the term meltdownxand trying to get a minor to post pics of his half naked body for his scrapbook you dirty fuck!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #757 on: April 10, 2014, 04:36:08 PM »
Underage?

You shouldn`t be here if you`re underage kid......against the rules.

Underage poster reported

you think the feds will believe that ?your grooming days are over fa.ggot better burn your scrapbook asap

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #758 on: April 10, 2014, 04:37:19 PM »
party van will be paying you a visit real soon fucker lol at an oap using the term meltdownxand trying to get a minor to post pics of his half naked body for his scrapbook you dirty fuck!

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #759 on: April 10, 2014, 04:41:23 PM »

who has pics like that on their drives? PEDOPHILES thats who!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #760 on: April 10, 2014, 07:42:46 PM »
lol... an entire thread of people on the internet, arguing over who looks better. classic... reminds me of anabolex in 1998 or getbig in 2000. 90% of you ppl would get banned from VariX or Equinox or 'gade or UG for this shit.

this is a discussion board. granted, it's getbig's G&O board, the one place that welcomes trolls (which is a new word to me.. these people used to be called Flamers way back when).

most boards are a place where you discuss ideas and ask questions and tell of your experiences, both good and bad, what worked for you and what didn't/doesn't... so you can use the info for something that counts.. like REAL LIFE. you know, like when you wake up and step out of your front door? and you interact with other people? and go about your daily life?... but not here, here your entire existence revolves around who you think you look better than.. comparing your 8 yr old pics verses somebodies 4yr old pics. lol... fucking pathetic.

90% of the ppl in this circle jerk have completely missed the whole point of the thread.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #761 on: April 10, 2014, 07:58:23 PM »
lol... an entire thread of people on the internet, arguing over who looks better. classic... reminds me of anabolex in 1998 or getbig in 2000. 90% of you ppl would get banned from VariX or Equinox or 'gade or UG for this shit.

this is a discussion board. granted, it's getbig's G&O board, the one place that welcomes trolls (which is a new word to me.. these people used to be called Flamers way back when).

most boards are a place where you discuss ideas and ask questions and tell of your experiences, both good and bad, what worked for you and what didn't/doesn't... so you can use the info for something that counts.. like REAL LIFE. you know, like when you wake up and step out of your front door? and you interact with other people? and go about your daily life?... but not here, here your entire existence revolves around who you think you look better than.. comparing your 8 yr old pics verses somebodies 4yr old pics. lol... fucking pathetic.

90% of the ppl in this circle jerk have completely missed the whole point of the thread.
Meltdown.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #762 on: April 10, 2014, 08:02:35 PM »

I like you but I think you missed rhe point.

this is getbig g and o. This is entertainment, pure and simple.  They dont ban people for hurting others feelings or because they dont agree with them. Everyone is allowed to speak their mind, good bad or ugly.

this isnt real life... its a web board people come to for entertainment. Thwre are other boards for people to have serious discussions or to stroke each othera ego.... this isnt that.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #763 on: April 10, 2014, 08:04:16 PM »
I like you but I think you missed rhe point.

this is getbig g and o. This is entertainment, pure and simple.  They dont ban people for hurting others feelings or because they dont agree with them. Everyone is allowed to speak their mind, good bad or ugly.

this isnt real life... its a web board people come to for entertainment. Thwre are other boards for people to have serious discussions or to stroke each othera ego.... this isnt that.
I like you Shockwave. You could be the president with that ego.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #764 on: April 10, 2014, 08:06:57 PM »

Man, you go back that far? It was much different back then, just one long thread with various topics.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #765 on: April 10, 2014, 08:37:09 PM »
Man, you go back that far? It was much different back then, just one long thread with various topics.

since 97/96 when all we had was misc.fitness.weights

98 or so on up anabolex, ug, 'gade, equinox, VariX, elitefitness was always a joke, even in '99... not that 'bolex wasn't. promuscle before it was promuscle, and rippedmass, ect...

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #766 on: April 10, 2014, 08:37:57 PM »
i usually do arms on their seperate workout

4 set narrow grip bench

4 sets bar curls

4 sets skul crushers

4 sets hammer curl

4 sets overhead dumbel ext

4 sets preacher curl

4 sets rope push down single arm

4 sets reverse grip curl

something like that

i only do one "heavy" set for most exercises (still 10 reps or so) and then strip weight as needed for enough reps 12-15 of good quality
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------But they don't tell you what they "take" prior or "when" working out to help push the blood-nutrients into the muscle with that much volume...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: April 10, 2014, 08:39:32 PM »
since 97/96 when all we had was misc.fitness.weights

98 or so on up anabolex, ug, 'gade, equinox, VariX, elitefitness was always a joke, even in '99... not that 'bolex wasn't. promuscle before it was promuscle, and rippedmass, ect...

Shit, I was barely even aware of the internet back then. This was the first site I discovered, '99 or 2000.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: April 10, 2014, 08:41:28 PM »
usenet was the business back then... not just for fitness but science, history and general academia. lots of professionals, scientists, researchers, and autodidacts were active in higher concentrations than now. lots of crackpots as well... funny to see even phd's get down and dirty with them.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #769 on: April 10, 2014, 10:33:23 PM »

You sir have no shame.
Amazing you have the courage to post here after such an ass whipping.
All credit to you.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #770 on: April 10, 2014, 11:48:52 PM »
You sir have no shame.
Amazing you have the courage to post here after such an ass whipping.
All credit to you.

dude, you're a delusional joke.. thinking you mean anything on an internet msg board.... ass whipping. lol.. what a clown you are.. 50yrs old with no life and no social skills.. didn't you already run away from this site once already? probably more than once, as I don't pay attention to your posts the way you do mine. if you actually put as much effort into something in your real life, as you do on here, you might actually be successful. instead you're a life long loser.... thinking you mean anything to me or anybody else here. lol. that's the difference between you and I... I don't give two shits what anybody thinks on here of what I post.. you do't like it? fine.. you don't agree with what I use or advocate? fine. I don't care. you advocate something different? fine.. I don't care and I don't flame unless your bitch ass goes after me in a disrespectfull way first, which is what you always do. I don't care if it's you, or BigCyp, or BigChief, or Phil Hernon, or no one, or whomever on whatever board, if you 'flame me' and act like a bitch, I'm gonna call you a bitch and treat you like a bitch... and you get zero respect. maybe one day, you'll learn to act like a man.

Simple Simon

« Reply #771 on: April 11, 2014, 12:00:53 AM »
I don't give two shits what anybody thinks on here of what I post.. you do't like it? fine.. you don't agree with what I use or advocate? fine. I don't care.

lol, for someone who doesnt care you have put a lot of effort into explaining away your shitty looking photos.
GTFO

I'm gonna call you a bitch and treat you like a bitch... and you get zero respect.

Call away, theres only one person here who has zero respect.

Now post a pic big boy.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #772 on: April 11, 2014, 12:23:36 AM »
so fucking embarrassing lol.

even more unnerving than the dude at the pool video flexing his gut.

look at all the jealous yt comments just like yours hehehe

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #773 on: April 11, 2014, 02:06:15 AM »
lol, for someone who doesnt care you have put a lot of effort into explaining away your shitty looking photos.
GTFO

Call away, theres only one person here who has zero respect.

Now post a pic big boy.
If he would say I was wrong and I admitted ,things would be better. But no , he just comes back for more. This is really disturbing!  ??? ???

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #774 on: April 11, 2014, 02:43:05 AM »
If he would say I was wrong and I admitted ,things would be better. But no , he just comes back for more. This is really disturbing!  ??? ???

wrong about what, moron?

what was I wrong about?