Author Topic: We Will Never Forget 9.11.01  (Read 41552 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: We Will Never Forget 9.11.01
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2019, 07:39:45 PM »
Sophomore year in college and someone came into the house and said to turn on the tv because a plane had hit the first twin tower. We watched the second one hit. Then the ticker at the bottom of the screen talked about the pentegon plane and after a while we watched the towers fall. They had some candle light thing on campus that night and people were shouting and saying “it’s okay to be angry”. Real queer shit. I could only think about the dead people and watching people fall from the burning buildings to the ground. It was a crazy few days after that for sure.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2019, 09:52:31 PM »
I was traveling on business.. Was in Lubbock Tx .. Had just woken up and heard people running and screaming.. The 1st plane had just hit the 1st tower.. Had to stay an extra night at the Hampton inn..Was able to fly home the next day .. Security was heavy at the airport.. People walking on egg shells.. Staring at each other.. Still remember a Muslim couple getting harassed by other commuters..

Planes were grounded until 9/13.  How were you able to fly on 9/12?   ???

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2019, 10:51:04 PM »
Saudi nationals hijacked and flew those planes.

However, we didn't retaliate against the Saudis who are the biggest sponsors of terrorism in the world.

The Saudis are the biggest freaks this world has ever seen. The sooner Saudi Arabia burns to ash the better. 
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2019, 10:53:30 PM »
Oh. Its not enough for you to have at least 5 Documentaries on the subject?  Youre an idiot, refuses to see the truth told by a bunch of people involved at the time.

Go look on YouTube, Moron, get educated, TrumpTard. Keep thinking GWB is a saint

LOL! Oh no, not another pea brained conspiracy whack job.

Good luck moving out of Mom's basement turbo.
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2019, 11:23:21 PM »
After 18 years, most people refuse to accept that was an inside Job..

::)

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: September 12, 2019, 01:58:44 AM »
Everybody knows America done sept 11 and then tried to blame it on bin ladin

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2019, 02:03:54 AM »
STFU idiot.   Where is a single ounce or shred of proof it was an "insider job"?  Typical liberal idiot.  Give your evidence. 

THIS !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2019, 02:05:59 AM »
It was all a scheme to get us to war with iraq and steal iraqs babylonian relics

Wow, johny falcon was fighting in iraq ..............tell US more .............

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2019, 02:08:30 AM »
Wes is a true patriot and a walking tribute to 9/11. He modeled his teeth on the Twin Towers and went down on thousands of unsuspecting men.

Tex.

Tell us about Belgian involvement ..............

How is Anabol Jr. ?.  :D

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2019, 02:12:19 AM »
Everybody knows America done sept 11 and then tried to blame it on bin ladin

regarding to you, islam is religion of peace  ::)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2019, 02:12:49 AM »
Hoping retards don't actually believe it was an inside job and are just trolling.
A person cant really be that retarded, can they?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2019, 02:16:21 AM »
Can somebody explain how a bunch of goatfuckers who trained on lighter planes managed to hit the pentagon near ground level with a commercial airplane? I believe Pentagon is like 77 feet high?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #62 on: September 12, 2019, 02:28:41 AM »
I was 13 years old when it happened. I was in school and didn't even know what had occurred until I had gotten home. All the main TV channels were broadcasting it live and the whole thing felt surreal, like you were watching a film.

Regardless of all the debates and questionable actions that followed, RIP to those killed.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: September 12, 2019, 02:45:52 AM »
Hoping retards don't actually believe it was an inside job and are just trolling.

Well, they can. It is a fact that 15% of young americans doesn't have high enough IQ to serve in military. Something about 25% has mental disorders some point of their life, so yes: They could be just that retarted. There is couple of scientific study's about these tin foil hat morons, and their own little circle is only way they get any information about world outside. It is more like a religion for these idiots, there is no such facts which could make them  change their opinion  ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2019, 02:50:06 AM »
Well, they can. It is a fact that 15% of young americans doesn't have high enough IQ to serve in military. Something about 25% has mental disorders some point of their life, so yes: They could be just that retarted. There is couple of scientific study's about these tin foil hat morons, and their own little circle is only way they get any information about world outside. It is more like a religion for these idiots, there is no such facts which could make them  change their opinion  ;D
We know there is 1 huge moron living in Finland right?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2019, 02:50:55 AM »
I was living on the west coast of Ireland at the time and I remember that day like it was yesterday. Like most, I missed the first plane but was watching live footage when the second plane hit. Unbelievable feelings and emotions that day coupled with total confusion as to who was behind it and what was to come.

Momentous day in all our lives, RIP to all that died.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 12, 2019, 03:18:03 AM »

Ever read a Primemuscle or Howard post?

They are EASILY retarded enough to believe anything

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: September 12, 2019, 04:50:56 AM »
Even trump admits there was bombs in the wtc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt-ldMj9y9w

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 12, 2019, 04:52:26 AM »

Take an hour of your day for like a week, watching a few of the documentaries...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #69 on: September 12, 2019, 07:11:17 AM »
Take an hour of your day for like a week, watching a few of the documentaries...

How about post the one you feel proves your point .   

CT people are basement dwellers who 18 years later still are as idiotic and incompetent as they ever were

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2019, 06:41:33 PM »
Planes were grounded until 9/13.  How were you able to fly on 9/12?   ???

Yep..
Flew back to El Paso the next day..
Heavy military presence..
Very limited flights that afternoon.. But I made home.. I would of loved to drive back but the rental car company / a franchise.. Didn't want their car left in El Paso.. So I had to fly..
It's been a long time.. But if I recall it was costing 100's of millions of dollars because the planes were grounded. So the next day there were flights available.. I remember i was on stand by.. But made home that evening..

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2019, 08:19:11 PM »
Yep..
Flew back to El Paso the next day..
Heavy military presence..
Very limited flights that afternoon.. But I made home.. I would of loved to drive back but the rental car company / a franchise.. Didn't want their car left in El Paso.. So I had to fly..
It's been a long time.. But if I recall it was costing 100's of millions of dollars because the planes were grounded. So the next day there were flights available.. I remember i was on stand by.. But made home that evening..

Good on you.  The flight disruptions were awful.

I found this:

2:20 p.m.: Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta says that airline flights diverted after Tuesday's
attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon are authorized to finish their journeys Wednesday
but all other planes remain grounded. Only passengers on the original flights could reboard and only
after new security measures were put in place. Airlines also can move empty airplanes, Mineta said.

http://www.cnn.com/2001/US/09/12/wednesday.chronology/index.html

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2019, 05:00:14 AM »
We know there is 1 huge moron living in Finland right?

I don't believe fairytales like you = I am a moron. If you say so. But why don't prove I am, by giving some evidence about things which you say are proving your conspiracy theories to be real? Because you can't, because you don't have any evidence at all, just strong childlike faith to nonsense  ;D

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2019, 06:54:27 AM »
Did you watch the video of the Pentagon hit?  It was odd as heck.  Looked like a cruise missile.
There was no plane in Pentagon. Like there was no plane on the field in Pennsylvania.

Anybody could see that.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 14, 2019, 09:22:10 AM »
There was no plane in Pentagon. Like there was no plane on the field in Pennsylvania.

Anybody could see that.

love how there's no cameras with video feeds of anything at the FREAKIN' pentagon ...lol