Author Topic: We Will Never Forget 9.11.01  (Read 41556 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: We Will Never Forget 9.11.01
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2019, 09:29:16 AM »
Pentagon wreckage shipped to chaena
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: September 14, 2019, 11:42:48 AM »
There was no plane in Pentagon. Like there was no plane on the field in Pennsylvania.

Anybody could see that.

Idiot.  There are pics of airline debris all over.   

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #78 on: September 14, 2019, 11:55:56 AM »
Idiot.  There are pics of airline debris all over.   

To play bro psychologist for a moment, I believe conspiracy theorists get validation from chasing their conspiracies. They believe they’re doing something important.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 14, 2019, 11:56:32 AM »
To play bro psychologist for a moment, I believe conspiracy theorists get validation from chasing their conspiracies. They believe they’re doing something important.
exactly

A quote from Jordan Peterson "dont try and change the world until you can tidy your room"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2019, 12:00:39 PM »
exactly

A quote from Jordan Peterson "dont try and change the world until you can tidy your room"

So the airline is in on it too?   The families of the deceased are in on it ?   These conspiracy people are  nuts

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2019, 12:01:24 PM »
So the airline is in on it too?   The families of the deceased are in on it ?   These conspiracy people are  nuts
chemtrails is my favourite

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2019, 12:25:59 PM »
chemtrails is my favourite

The 9/11 CT people are freaking nuts - there are pics of plane debris all over the pentagon lawn. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2019, 05:41:26 PM »
The 9/11 CT people are freaking nuts - there are pics of plane debris all over the pentagon lawn.  
It was small debris that could have been planted. The lawn was pristine right after impact. Then later they started releasing photos with small debris in the foreground. And a little later a photo with an engine. But it is quite possible that it could all have been planted afterwards.

And to answer the question are everyone in on it? No everyone is not. It is called compartmentalization.

com·part·men·tal·i·za·tion
/kəmˌpärtˌmen(t)ələˈzāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: compartmentalization; noun: compartmentalisation

the division of something into sections or categories.
    "fear of leaks led top officials to order the extreme compartmentalization of information"

Where's the airplane debris in this photo? They are still putting out fires so would not have moved it yet. They also need to leave it for forensics.

This is the kind of debris a plane crash leaves...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 14, 2019, 05:45:07 PM »

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: September 14, 2019, 05:45:26 PM »
How about post the one you feel proves your point .   

CT people are basement dwellers who 18 years later still are as idiotic and incompetent as they ever were

Do you think Former high level, highest echelon government officials  will be on Camera just to lie and mock themselves?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 14, 2019, 05:51:43 PM »
I don't believe fairytales like you = I am a moron. If you say so. But why don't prove I am, by giving some evidence about things which you say are proving your conspiracy theories to be real? Because you can't, because you don't have any evidence at all, just strong childlike faith to nonsense  ;D
Ropooooooo

Post a video showing an airplane flying into the Pentagon. You believe this official version so you have evidence?

Your job is to provide evidence since you are convinced. I say there is lack of evidence. The government needs to provide more evidence. Then I will decide if I believe it or not.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 14, 2019, 05:58:59 PM »
Ropooooooo

Post a video showing an airplane flying into the Pentagon. You believe this official version so you have evidence?

Your job is to provide evidence since you are convinced. I say there is lack of evidence. The government needs to provide more evidence. Then I will decide if I believe it or not.

You realize there are 87 eye-witnesses, that saw the plane crash into the Pentagon. 

https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/F77pentagon.html

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2019, 06:16:59 PM »
You realize there are 87 eye-witnesses, that saw the plane crash into the Pentagon. 

https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/F77pentagon.html

They are  so incredibly stupid that it is not even funny any more, I bet they think that Charles Frank “Chic” Burlingame, III  (the pilot)  never existed

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2019, 06:25:30 PM »
Do you think Former high level, highest echelon government officials  will be on Camera just to lie and mock themselves?

Please explain how the airline companies all conspired on this.   This should be good

You are a freaking moron.  There are pictures of airline debris strewn all over the damn lawn. 

Good god are you dumb.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2019, 06:26:48 PM »
They are  so incredibly stupid that it is not even funny any more, I bet they think that Charles Frank “Chic” Burlingame, III  (the pilot)  never existed

Or Barbara Olsen - I guess her husband is in on the conspiracy too

The 9/11 CTers are worse than the flat earth fools.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2019, 06:32:26 PM »
Or Barbara Olsen - I guess her husband is in on the conspiracy too

The 9/11 CTers are worse than the flat earth fools.

Exactly

Here is Michele M. Heidenberger's  fake  husband lying about his fake wife

https://www.baltimoresun.com/maryland/bs-md-15th-anniversary-911-20160911-story.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2019, 06:34:26 PM »
So now some Air Force pilot fired the missle into the pentagon ?  Is this the new CT?   What type of missle ?   A missle from a jet would not cause that type of damage.    

The ridiculousness of the 9/11 CTs makes flat earth people look sane

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2019, 06:58:45 PM »
Please explain how the airline companies all conspired on this.   This should be good

You are a freaking moron.  There are pictures of airline debris strewn all over the damn lawn. 

Good god are you dumb.

Its sad that you are blind and refuses to see the whole picture- truth and keep on bashing on people that spent 10- 12 years doing research before they put out one movie, but I am not surprised with your stupidity.

Im pretty sure you fit on the category here that believes having 30 guns inside their house will end violence and or mass shooting.

You know what, wise ass, it wont...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2019, 07:02:49 PM »
Its sad that you are blind and refuses to see the whole picture- truth and keep on bashing on people that spent 10- 12 years doing research before they put out one movie, but I am not surprised with your stupidity.

Im pretty sure you fit on the category here that believes having 30 guns inside their house will end violence and or mass shooting.

You know what, wise ass, it wont...

Nice deflection.   Wasting 10 years trying to prove something there is zero evidence of only shows how dumb one is. 

Again - so what happened to Barbara Olsen and is her husband in on the CT ?  Where did the plane go? 

Or the one in PA ?   They are in on the CT too where they called and said they were going to take back the plane ?  Todd Beamer?   Remember him? 

You are a fng dingbat and brain dead

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2019, 07:10:30 PM »
Nice deflection.   Wasting 10 years trying to prove something there is zero evidence of only shows how dumb one is. 

Again - so what happened to Barbara Olsen and is her husband in on the CT ?  Where did the plane go? 

Or the one in PA ?   They are in on the CT too where they called and said they were going to take back the plane ?  Todd Beamer?   Remember him? 

You are a fng dingbat and brain dead

At this point in time, 18 years later and after 3 thousand people killed, the Government dosent give a shit anymore. Some of the families are still fighting on court for their losses. Theres Law Firms in NYC right now dedicated ONLY to  working on their interests, but in your mind a dozen dumb foreigner guys that wasn't even able to learn English  were the responsible for that. Youre very, very naive

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2019, 07:15:42 PM »
At this point in time, 18 years later and after 3 thousand people killed, the Government dosent give a shit anymore. Some of the families are still fighting on court for their losses. Theres Law Firms in NYC right now dedicated ONLY to  working on their interests, but in your mind a dozen dumb foreigner guys that wasn't even able to learn English  were the responsible for that. Youre very, very naive

You are plainly brain dead .  You sick mental patients can’t even settle on a plausible CT of how it worked or could work

18 years later and still nothing.   Not even a theory of how it was pulled off

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: September 14, 2019, 07:18:24 PM »
Why the Federal Government wont pay the families?

Its a matter of Billions and billions of Dollars. 18 years later, the families need closure, dumbo

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2019, 07:59:27 PM »
Why the Federal Government wont pay the families?

Its a matter of Billions and billions of Dollars. 18 years later, the families need closure, dumbo

Why should the govt pay the families?   

You are a rambling fool.   

Settle on a theory and present it and let’s discuss

9/11 CT kooks can’t even do that. 

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: September 14, 2019, 08:02:38 PM »
Cause People died on US Soil, at work, dumbo!

Whos going to care of the Families? Al Qaeda!? Damn, youre beyond fool