Author Topic: We Will Never Forget 9.11.01  (Read 41552 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: We Will Never Forget 9.11.01
« Reply #100 on: September 14, 2019, 08:11:10 PM »
Cause People died on US Soil, at work, dumbo!

Whos going to care of the Families? Al Qaeda!? Damn, youre beyond fool

Who exactly did not get compensation?   ???

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 14, 2019, 09:19:54 PM »
You realize there are 87 eye-witnesses, that saw the plane crash into the Pentagon. 

https://ratical.org/ratville/CAH/F77pentagon.html
I just looked at that list lol!

Number 1 on the list is a "flight attendant" who supposedly did not see the accident but went to the crash site. Why would they let her in to see the crash site and see charred bones etc. She's a civilian, not a investigator, could contaminate the crime scene etc. It is laughable what is written about her - and who is she? It would be easy to fabricate this.

Witness Statement by AA Flight Attendant
An American Airlines flight attendant, would have been scheduled to fly on her regular flight, AA 77, on September 11, 2001. That day she was excused from work because her father was ill. Her friend and fellow flight attendant, Renee, was on that plane.
          Renee boarded AA 77 in Washington DC on this regularly scheduled route to Los Angeles. Over Ohio, Renee called her mother on her cell phone and told her to call American Airlines Operations and report that the plane had been hijacked. Renee said there were six hijackers. Press releases since then have only reported five hijackers. But that is a separate subject due to its size and scope. There were no sounds of struggle when Renee phoned her mother. Her mother could also hear crew members calling out phone numbers for American Airlines. Renee did not call her again.
          The flight attendant states that she went to the crash site on Friday September 21st during the 10pm to 10am shift with her mother to give support to the crews working on the clean-up of the wreckage. She went inside the Pentagon crash site and saw parts of the plane that she recognized to be a American Airlines Boeing 757 that she was familiar with from her years of flying. She recognized part of a tail section bearing the A/A logo. She saw charred human bones. She has no doubts that Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon on September 11th.
          I first heard this person describe her memories of the Pentagon crash, in Dallas at the COPA Conference on the anniversary of the JFK assassination, on November 23, 2002. She was still shaken by the loss of her friend and the devastation she had seen on September 11, 2001. Her words can be heard on the website, http://www.parapolitics.info/copa/copa2002gallery/.
See Also: "The Pentagon Attack and American Airlines Flight 77," by John Judge, 2/21/04

Here Twaddle I have another witness for you:

John James
Worked across the street, looked out the window and saw an AA commercial jetliner fly into the Pentagon.

Oh I just made it up prove me wrong.

Do you realize how easy it would be to produce a few "witnesses"?

Then you have the cab driver. He let it slip that it was all planned. So everyone has not stayed quiet about it. Now you'll say he's a moron. Ok whatever, moron.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 14, 2019, 09:37:33 PM »
You are plainly brain dead .  You sick mental patients can’t even settle on a plausible CT of how it worked or could work

18 years later and still nothing.   Not even a theory of how it was pulled off
How would you pull it off? Just look at all the secrets governments all over the world have today. How do they keep it all a secret? There's gotta be thousands of people with classified knowledge. My guess is they keep it a secret because if not they would lose their jobs, could get arrested, killed, or maybe they believe in some cause and feel compelled to keep quiet. (The taxi driver could not keep quiet). Go watch a few Hollywood movies that involves conspiracy to get an idea of how these type of things are achieved. For example "Clear and Present Danger" with Harrison Ford.

Every now and then someone "commits suicide" also. You yourself probably believe in the Clinton Suicide claims. How do you distance yourself from your average CT'er with those views? If Clinton can suicide people to silence them  and has not been arrested yet how do you explain it? Is everyone in on it? Or are there just too many corrupt individuals in government who look the other way? When Rome fell most people in government were corrupt. Honest people in government at that point were the exception, not the rule.

There are theories. You just don't want to look. Have you heard about the decoy airplane that was flown over the Pentagon / White House? The theory is an airplane did fly over the Pentagon, and at the same time a missile or smaller craft crashed into the Pentagon. So people in the surrounding area were tricked to believe it was the plane. There are interviews with people at the gas stations and the path they observed of the overhead airplane does not match the path of the official story.

Warning: You need to have an attention span to wade through it all. If you don't it might appear too complex to you and you'll just give up. Like you gave up when you tried to open the water bottle in the stadium  ;D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 14, 2019, 09:45:23 PM »
They are  so incredibly stupid that it is not even funny any more, I bet they think that Charles Frank “Chic” Burlingame, III  (the pilot)  never existed

If it was a conspiracy maybe he was murdered. He would not have been needed as a pilot anyway if they had a decoy plane that someone else could fly and used a missile instead. How do you know he was not killed by a gun, knife, strangled poisoned etc.?? Because they said so? HAHAHA!

Was his daughter killed to silence her? Who knows anything is possible.

Daughter of 9/11 Flight Pilot Is Found Dead After a Fire
https://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/06/nyregion/06fire.html

Five years after her father’s plane crashed into the Pentagon in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, a woman was found dead yesterday in a fire at the Galaxy Towers apartment complex in Guttenberg, N.J.

The woman, Wendy Burlingame, 32, was discovered by firefighters in a short hallway between the kitchen and the bedroom of her 10th-floor apartment where the four-alarm fire began, said Edward DeFazio, the Hudson County prosecutor. Mr. DeFazio said the fire, which law enforcement officials are calling suspicious, began shortly after midnight in the apartment Ms. Burlingame shared with her companion and was still under investigation, as was the cause of Ms. Burlingame’s death. No one else was injured in the fire, Mr. DeFazio said.

Ms. Burlingame was the daughter of Charles F. Burlingame III, a 25-year Navy veteran who was the captain of American Airlines Flight 77, which slammed into the Pentagon on Sept. 11., 2001, killing 189 people.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2019, 10:26:31 PM »
I just looked at that list lol!

Number 1 on the list is a "flight attendant" who supposedly did not see the accident but went to the crash site. Why would they let her in to see the crash site and see charred bones etc. She's a civilian, not a investigator, could contaminate the crime scene etc. It is laughable what is written about her - and who is she? It would be easy to fabricate this.

Witness Statement by AA Flight Attendant
An American Airlines flight attendant, would have been scheduled to fly on her regular flight, AA 77, on September 11, 2001. That day she was excused from work because her father was ill. Her friend and fellow flight attendant, Renee, was on that plane.
          Renee boarded AA 77 in Washington DC on this regularly scheduled route to Los Angeles. Over Ohio, Renee called her mother on her cell phone and told her to call American Airlines Operations and report that the plane had been hijacked. Renee said there were six hijackers. Press releases since then have only reported five hijackers. But that is a separate subject due to its size and scope. There were no sounds of struggle when Renee phoned her mother. Her mother could also hear crew members calling out phone numbers for American Airlines. Renee did not call her again.
          The flight attendant states that she went to the crash site on Friday September 21st during the 10pm to 10am shift with her mother to give support to the crews working on the clean-up of the wreckage. She went inside the Pentagon crash site and saw parts of the plane that she recognized to be a American Airlines Boeing 757 that she was familiar with from her years of flying. She recognized part of a tail section bearing the A/A logo. She saw charred human bones. She has no doubts that Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon on September 11th.
          I first heard this person describe her memories of the Pentagon crash, in Dallas at the COPA Conference on the anniversary of the JFK assassination, on November 23, 2002. She was still shaken by the loss of her friend and the devastation she had seen on September 11, 2001. Her words can be heard on the website, http://www.parapolitics.info/copa/copa2002gallery/.
See Also: "The Pentagon Attack and American Airlines Flight 77," by John Judge, 2/21/04

Here Twaddle I have another witness for you:

John James
Worked across the street, looked out the window and saw an AA commercial jetliner fly into the Pentagon.

Oh I just made it up prove me wrong.

Do you realize how easy it would be to produce a few "witnesses"?

Then you have the cab driver. He let it slip that it was all planned. So everyone has not stayed quiet about it. Now you'll say he's a moron. Ok whatever, moron.

So you are still thinking that it is possible mix up 5 meter long cruise missile flying mach 2, and 51 meters long 757, flying 8-900 kilometres per hour? In fact, those cruise missiles are so small and fast, that they are really hard to see. There is these + 80 eye witnesses, who were there, while you were in the kindergarten eating stuff from your nose, but you still know better than these witnesses? You still have only one argument, which is "I don't believe this..". No evidence, not even shred of prove, just denialism, and you think that is smart? That's what morons do, nothing more than that  ;D

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2019, 10:55:48 PM »
Idiot.  There are pics of airline debris all over.   
Yes. Debris, like from a dump truck. Not pieces of a plane.
Nor not like in every other plane crash site ever before or since.

Oh, I almost forgot about the third building. Wtc9 was it.

No high rise building has ever crumbled because of a fire alone.
This one did. Caught fire from burning office material floating in air.

Keep on rockin' in the free world...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2019, 03:12:15 AM »
So you are still thinking that it is possible mix up 5 meter long cruise missile flying mach 2, and 51 meters long 757, flying 8-900 kilometres per hour? In fact, those cruise missiles are so small and fast, that they are really hard to see. There is these + 80 eye witnesses, who were there, while you were in the kindergarten eating stuff from your nose, but you still know better than these witnesses? You still have only one argument, which is "I don't believe this..". No evidence, not even shred of prove, just denialism, and you think that is smart? That's what morons do, nothing more than that  ;D
It is entirely possible that the legit witnesses saw a decoy plane fly over the Pentagon low and at the same time heard an explosion from a missile. Not that many people were at the spot where they actually physically saw the impact.

Witness 1 for example did not see the impact. She came there afterwards as I explained. So no she did not see a plane crash into the Pentagon. And she is listed as one of the 87 witnesses.

It is bullshit RopoOOOOO. I can see with my own two eyes and the video they released does not show an airplane. You need to get your brains and eyes checked. Not only are you a moron but you are going blind? I fear for your health!

It should have looked like this:

Instead it looked like this:

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2019, 03:22:11 AM »
Yes. Debris, like from a dump truck. Not pieces of a plane.
Nor not like in every other plane crash site ever before or since.

Oh, I almost forgot about the third building. Wtc9 was it.

No high rise building has ever crumbled because of a fire alone.
This one did. Caught fire from burning office material floating in air.

Keep on rockin' in the free world...

The biggest problem is the Pentagon. Worse than WTC7.

- They released a video. It does not show an airplane crashing into the Pentagon.
- The lawn was not damaged.
- In some photos there is no airplane debris on the lawn. Then later there are small pieces that can be carried by a person.
- There are photos of men in office clothing running around with debris in their hands on the Pentagon lawn lol! Why would they do that?
- The taxi drivers who's cab had a light pole on the windshield said in a video interview that it was planned.
- Witnesses at the gas stations placed the airplane on a different path than the official impact path. That means it was a decoy plane.
- The impact angle is impossible. They airplane could not fly that low and crash into the Pentagon at that horizontal angle. It would have crashed into the ground and other objects long before it reached the Pentagon.

End of story an airplane never hit the Pentagon. So they are lying about that. What else are they lying about? The victims of 911 and their families deserve justice. The real criminals need to pay. A lot of criminals the past hundred years have not been held accountable. The people that started WW1 and WW2 have not been held accountable. These cockroaches need to pay. Their bloodlines should be wiped out. They fucked up and now their offspring should pay reparations in blood.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2019, 03:29:52 AM »
Do you have any clue whatsoever the number of people involved in a CT like you are suggesting?  And not a single name ?  Not a single person slipped up.   Not a single person confessed ?  Not a single person changed their mind?   Are you suggesting a military jet or ship fired the missle?  Ok.  Which one?   That’s easy to name  sincenif it was a rogue pilot or captain - you are suggestion is that no one realized this like a co pilot or other person on the ship? 

The 911s CT’s are all nonsense.  Not a single one holds up to two minutes of scrutiny

The biggest problem is the Pentagon. Worse than WTC7.

- They released a video. It does not show an airplane crashing into the Pentagon.
- The lawn was not damaged.
- In some photos there is no airplane debris on the lawn. Then later there are small pieces that can be carried by a person.
- There are photos of men in office clothing running around with debris in their hands on the Pentagon lawn lol! Why would they do that?
- The taxi drivers who's cab had a light pole on the windshield said in a video interview that it was planned.
- Witnesses at the gas stations placed the airplane on a different path than the official impact path. That means it was a decoy plane.
- The impact angle is impossible. They airplane could not fly that low and crash into the Pentagon at that horizontal angle. It would have crashed into the ground and other objects long before it reached the Pentagon.

End of story an airplane never hit the Pentagon. So they are lying about that. What else are they lying about? The victims of 911 and their families deserve justice. The real criminals need to pay. A lot of criminals the past hundred years have not been held accountable. The people that started WW1 and WW2 have not been held accountable. These cockroaches need to pay. Their bloodlines should be wiped out. They fucked up and now their offspring should pay reparations in blood.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2019, 03:51:47 AM »
Do you have any clue whatsoever the number of people involved in a CT like you are suggesting?  And not a single name ?  Not a single person slipped up.   Not a single person confessed ?  Not a single person changed their mind?   Are you suggesting a military jet or ship fired the missle?  Ok.  Which one?   That’s easy to name  sincenif it was a rogue pilot or captain - you are suggestion is that no one realized this like a co pilot or other person on the ship?  

The 911s CT’s are all nonsense.  Not a single one holds up to two minutes of scrutiny

Less than you would think when it is all compartmentalized. A guy standing 2000 feet from the Pentagon and seeing a decoy plane flying low over the Pentagon and then hearing an explosion legitimately would think it was the low flying airplane that crashed. The plane could be out of view afterwards depending on the viewing angle. That witness was deceived / tricked and would not be in on it.

You are not correct when you say not a single person slipped up. Go watch the taxi cab driver interview. He said it was planned. Some people have ended up dead. Like the pilot's daughter. Go read up on her. Just another coincidence right? I have not even looked at this in more detail but how do you know nobody else has come forward? The fake news won't broadcast it. So have you done research on that?

I can tell you there are thousands of people with classified information on various subjects that are keeping their mouths shut. So this would not be any different. And people like you immediately label anyone that does come out an idiot. Like the taxi driver?

Face it you don't want to believe it. Look at the surveillance video of the Pentagon and be honest what your eyes are telling you. Can that really be an airliner hitting the building? I say no fucking way I see what I see. If I saw wings or anything that looked like a plane I would believe it. But I don't. Even a shitty low resolution video would show an object the size of an airliner if it was really flying into the building.

Do you realize how many people would have to be involved in aiding Clinton so all those people could end up suicided as claimed? I do think people have been murdered to silence them and then it was made to look like a suicide. I am pretty sure you do as well. But now you have  a hard time believing 911 could have happened differently than the official version the fake news and investigations presented?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2019, 03:56:37 AM »
Do you have any clue whatsoever the number of people involved in a CT like you are suggesting?  And not a single name ?  Not a single person slipped up.   Not a single person confessed ?  Not a single person changed their mind?   Are you suggesting a military jet or ship fired the missle?  Ok.  Which one?   That’s easy to name  sincenif it was a rogue pilot or captain - you are suggestion is that no one realized this like a co pilot or other person on the ship?  

The 911s CT’s are all nonsense.  Not a single one holds up to two minutes of scrutiny

Ok then scrutinize the surveillance video and why the object hitting the Pentagon is too small to be an airliner? Why is the lawn not damaged? Why are there no airplane debris on some overall lawn photos?
Scrutinize the taxi cab driver. In 2 minutes and convince / change my mind.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2019, 04:02:03 AM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2019, 04:19:19 AM »
in order to go to war George Bush brought down the WTC and hit the Pentagon costing the lives of over 3000 people and billions of dollars, Tony Blair made up some story about WMD costing nothing.

Americans sure are dumb

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2019, 12:02:09 AM »
It is entirely possible that the legit witnesses saw a decoy plane fly over the Pentagon low and at the same time heard an explosion from a missile. Not that many people were at the spot where they actually physically saw the impact.

Witness 1 for example did not see the impact. She came there afterwards as I explained. So no she did not see a plane crash into the Pentagon. And she is listed as one of the 87 witnesses.

It is bullshit RopoOOOOO. I can see with my own two eyes and the video they released does not show an airplane. You need to get your brains and eyes checked. Not only are you a moron but you are going blind? I fear for your health!

It should have looked like this:

Instead it looked like this:

If you say so.  But still there would be evidence about that decoy plane after it fly over the Pentagon, because THERE IS A WORLD AND LOT OF PEOPLE EVEN AFTER THE PENTAGON, ISN'T THERE? Even decoy planes doesn't vanish in thin air, do they? So you theory is crap, isn't it? It doesn't work in the real world, but those 87 people saw what they saw, and you can't change that fact by crap like that.

And explosion? Please use only the words you can understand, because there were no explosion, there were implosion. There were nothing flying to outside the building, more than paper and pieces of aluminium aeroplane. There is tons of photos which prove this, but not in your sources, because it doesn't fit in their theory.

And this one witness overrule 86 others? Are you mad? She saw the plane, not plane hitting in the building? Guess what? If you see the 757 few feet above the ground flying towards the building and right after that you heard a loud bang, you see the building in fire, what will it mean? At least 45 people saw airliner which hit the pentagon. These 45 doesn't know what they see, and you know it far better than them, even without leaving your parents basement where you live in? At least 23 of them identify it to be an American airliners plane, and they are all wrong?  Of course they are, if you say so, you silly twat.

It should look this, it should look that...and you have proved nothing. 1. frame speed of the camera is known fact. 2. speed of the aeroplane is a known fact. If speed of the aeroplane is too much to register by that frame speed, you can't get good picture of the moving aeroplane. This is so simple, just rudiments of the photography which even children's know it, but you don't? And where do you need that video, while you have 87 eyewitnesses, 45 of them saw the plane, 23 saw whose plane it was etc.? It doesn't play any role in this investigation, while there is tons of pieces of aeroplane at the front yard of the pentagon. While there is bodies of the passengers, while there is all that crap and hundreds of professional investigators searching evidence.

And then there were that flame of the kerosene which ignited in the crash, which is measured and which we know to be burst a of the 7500 gallons worth. Where did that come from? Your 5 meter long cruise missile has that in it's backpack? While these points of your theory doesn't add up at all, presented facts add up with reality just perfectly. How this is possible? Reality is about the facts, tin foil hat idiot fairytale's are plain old crap..

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2019, 01:00:21 AM »
This shit was almost 20 years ago.  Move on.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2019, 01:08:50 AM »
This shit was almost 20 years ago.  Move on.

Never, congratulation to the US boys who just whacked  Bin Laden Jr. ;D

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2019, 07:36:24 AM »
Then again.
The magic bullet was declared as an official theory in JFK shooting.

I don't try to say I know what happened but:

There is no airliner in that official Pentagon video.
And come on. Aluminium wings just evaporated? 8t steel engines didn't break the walls?

There is no airliner crashed in to the Pennsylvanian field.
At least at the site that they show us on TV and videos. What happened, did it just sunk in to the ground? Did it leave a similar hole that we see in Discover channels Gold Rush?
Fuck, An airliner didn't even sink in to a Hudson river, but here it just wanished in to the soil?

No western building ever would caught fire from floating debris and crumble.
Maybe if it was Japanese with paper walls or maaayyyybe, if it was made of wood. It wasn't.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2019, 08:15:18 AM »
2 words

Larry Silverstein

</thread>

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2019, 09:24:18 AM »
And no engines seen at the Pentagon crash site. Even in Africa’s latest crash involving a 737 max8 that literally fell from the sky head first with a mind boggling speed, you can see the engines at the crash site. I don’t know what the fuck hit Pentagon but as i said even a skilled pilot would have a dificulty hitting the wall near ground level with a commercial airplane. And supposedly a couple of goatfuckers did it in their first attemp yet they had trained on smaller planes for less than what, a year? This doesn’t make any sense

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2019, 10:18:58 AM »
I haven’t the answer as to what exactly happened on that dreadful day, but what I will say is, the “official” stories are loads of crap.

You objectively research (in a hobbyist way) everything for many years and it becomes entirely obvious we’ve been told crazy amounts of pure horseshit.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2019, 10:28:29 AM »
Right, OK... it was a huge plot no planes, missiles and all organised by Bush...fact.

Ok, now what?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2019, 10:31:59 AM »
If you say so.  But still there would be evidence about that decoy plane after it fly over the Pentagon, because THERE IS A WORLD AND LOT OF PEOPLE EVEN AFTER THE PENTAGON, ISN'T THERE? Even decoy planes doesn't vanish in thin air, do they? So you theory is crap, isn't it? It doesn't work in the real world, but those 87 people saw what they saw, and you can't change that fact by crap like that.

And explosion? Please use only the words you can understand, because there were no explosion, there were implosion. There were nothing flying to outside the building, more than paper and pieces of aluminium aeroplane. There is tons of photos which prove this, but not in your sources, because it doesn't fit in their theory.

And this one witness overrule 86 others? Are you mad? She saw the plane, not plane hitting in the building? Guess what? If you see the 757 few feet above the ground flying towards the building and right after that you heard a loud bang, you see the building in fire, what will it mean? At least 45 people saw airliner which hit the pentagon. These 45 doesn't know what they see, and you know it far better than them, even without leaving your parents basement where you live in? At least 23 of them identify it to be an American airliners plane, and they are all wrong?  Of course they are, if you say so, you silly twat.

It should look this, it should look that...and you have proved nothing. 1. frame speed of the camera is known fact. 2. speed of the aeroplane is a known fact. If speed of the aeroplane is too much to register by that frame speed, you can't get good picture of the moving aeroplane. This is so simple, just rudiments of the photography which even children's know it, but you don't? And where do you need that video, while you have 87 eyewitnesses, 45 of them saw the plane, 23 saw whose plane it was etc.? It doesn't play any role in this investigation, while there is tons of pieces of aeroplane at the front yard of the pentagon. While there is bodies of the passengers, while there is all that crap and hundreds of professional investigators searching evidence.

And then there were that flame of the kerosene which ignited in the crash, which is measured and which we know to be burst a of the 7500 gallons worth. Where did that come from? Your 5 meter long cruise missile has that in it's backpack? While these points of your theory doesn't add up at all, presented facts add up with reality just perfectly. How this is possible? Reality is about the facts, tin foil hat idiot fairytale's are plain old crap..
Ropoooooo,

There was a plane spotted flying above the White House after the Pentagon was hit. That could have been the decoy plane...

Don't be a moron Ropo. You still haven't answered me. Do you see a large airplane in the Pentagon impact video?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2019, 10:33:48 AM »
Ropoooooo,

There was a plane spotted flying above the White House after the Pentagon was hit. That could have been the decoy plane...

Don't be a moron Ropo. You still haven't answered me. Do you see a large airplane in the Pentagon impact video?

Lol

He demolished your CT.   Stop now.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2019, 10:58:30 AM »
Lol

He demolished your CT.   Stop now.
Stop, just stop. He did not you're full of shit! Go train your grip so you can open a water bottle!

And regarding the big flame after the explosion, there could have been fuel in one of the rooms if a missile hit it. He still has not explained where the large airplane is in the impact video. Neither have you. Show me where the wings are? Why is it so small?