Author Topic: Matt Damon Lays the Smackdown on Palin lol, + he has 13.5 Arms!!!  (Read 9318 times)

qiniz

• Getbig II
Re: Matt Damon Lays the Smackdown on Palin lol, + he has 13.5 Arms!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2008, 03:02:11 PM »
Haha, I love science.  I love people that blindly believe in science as well.  200 years ago it was common practice to "bleed" people, and now days we think we know how old the earth is.  Give me a f ucking break.  Its anyones guess how old the damn earth is.

did everybody miss this post?

run for president dude!

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2008, 03:07:49 PM »
Chinese culture is 5,000 yrs old. The Sphinx is 10,000 yrs old ( and according to  new info it could be 15,000 yrs old). So according to Palin's beliefs both the Chinese culture and Egyptian culture are older than the Earth...hmmm how is that pssobile....

because like so many other blind faith believers.......any question can be negated in that "god did it" or "science is not exact"

its kind of like arguing with a three year old. they say "NO" fifty times, then stick their fingers in their ears and scream.

mccain/ palin are gaining in the polls, gaining momentum, and have dems crossing over for one reason and one reason only: palin is a woman. it doesnt matter what she says, what she doesnt say, what her background is, what her faith is.....the fact that she is a woman will gain her a following.

in the same accord, many will not vote for obama..... not for his beliefs and views, but simply because hes black.

people are dumb. plain and simple.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2008, 03:10:25 PM »
Of course I do.

sooooo, you do know what happened before jesus.....

do YOU personally believe in dinasaurs?

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2008, 03:16:07 PM »
hes 5"10 and a multi millionaire.
What are you? :)
Quakerfather is a fat trailer trash fucking loser. Who cant bench half his bodyweight.

SuperNatural

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2008, 03:17:00 PM »
did everybody miss this post?

run for president dude!

Exactly!!!!  Grab a lobotomy for President!

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2008, 03:17:47 PM »
Haha, I love science.  I love people that blindly believe in science as well.  200 years ago it was common practice to "bleed" people, and now days we think we know how old the earth is.  Give me a f ucking break.  Its anyones guess how old the damn earth is.

bump for the genius that is "grab an umbrella"!

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2008, 03:19:05 PM »

because like so many other blind faith believers.......any question can be negated in that "god did it" or "science is not exact"

its kind of like arguing with a three year old. they say "NO" fifty times, then stick their fingers in their ears and scream.

mccain/ palin are gaining in the polls, gaining momentum, and have dems crossing over for one reason and one reason only: palin is a woman. it doesnt matter what she says, what she doesnt say, what her background is, what her faith is.....the fact that she is a woman will gain her a following.

in the same accord, many will not vote for obama..... not for his beliefs and views, but simply because hes black.

people are dumb. plain and simple.

sadly true

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2008, 03:21:43 PM »
maybe its more than just is skin color, his fucking name is "Barrack Hussain Obama".

Fuck this mongrel. The USA is fucked either way in this election.

Cardfan

• Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2008, 04:18:32 PM »

Palin thinks the earth is 4,000 years old. She wants to introduce bible studies into our public schools. She believes that women who've been raped shouldn't be allowed abortions. It's appalling that this loony bitch with a 17 year old pregnant daughter has the chance to be elected to world's most important position.

No she doesn't. This has already been disproved. You liberals are reaching. And for the record, all the candidates attend church.

The Coach

« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2008, 05:16:19 PM »
No she doesn't. This has already been disproved. You liberals are reaching. And for the record, all the candidates attend church.

Wait, you mean to tell me that when Nancy Palosi said that God sent Barack Obama to run for office at this particular time and saying he a gift from God that was ok? But when a Republican makes similar statements we're evangelical extremists?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2008, 05:26:20 PM »
You've all been waiting for it. See it at a theater near you.  :)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2008, 05:27:59 PM »
two types of people that shouldn't talk about politics, actors and musicians. They just sound stupid.  ::)

Why did you leave out religions nut jobs?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2008, 05:30:49 PM »
Of course I do.

Do you realize that your religion is almost a 100 percent rip off from the sumerians?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2008, 05:58:58 PM »
Quakerfather is a fat trailer trash fucking loser. Who cant bench half his bodyweight.

After reading GetBig for several years now, I have to say that Sarcasm/Squad/Quaker doesn't seem like such a bad person. He busts on people now and then, but who doesn't on this board?

As for the trailer comments, who cares where anybody lives. Besides, on this board everybody lives in a mansion and benches triple body weight..;D

The Coach

« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2008, 06:10:02 PM »
Do you realize that your religion is almost a 100 percent rip off from the sumerians?

MY "religion"? and what is MY religion?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2008, 06:27:29 PM »
I ran into Damon at JFK airport once. He's 5'8" if he's lucky. Two people that I was standing next to even commented on how tiny he was. ::)

And he never finished college. I heard when he quit Harvard his GPA was very, very low.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2008, 07:26:53 PM »
Also, the press keeps referring to Palin and a former Mayor when she's a sitting Governor who as Governor oversees a $12 billion budget, has 29,000 employees in the biggest state in the union thats twice the size of Texas and almost the entire eastern seaboard, has more power than the Governor of California or any other Governor exept for about 4. There's more, just have to remember. But just that alone gives her more experiance than Obama will ever have.

so what does this mean exactly, mr.smarty pants? you dumb shit, i cant stand people throwing out alaska's geographic size like its supposed to mean something, its ALASKA for fucks sake the entire place has less people than a single segment of chicago and thats all that matters.

OMG WOWZ ALASKA IS LIEK TWO TIMES THE SIZE OF THE WHOLE EASTERN SEABOARD! AND ITS CLOSE TO RUSSIA SO SHE IS A FOREIGN AFFAIRS EXPERT!!!

it is absolutely freightening that there are adults like this out there, on the streets, raising kids, making decisions...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2008, 07:29:34 PM »
alaska has 600k people - the smallest population.

GhostDog

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2008, 07:30:24 PM »
After reading GetBig for several years now, I have to say that Sarcasm/Squad/Quaker doesn't seem like such a bad person. He busts on people now and then, but who doesn't on this board?

As for the trailer comments, who cares where anybody lives. Besides, on this board everybody lives in a mansion and benches triple body weight..;D

people who live in trailer parks are subhuman scum who do not deserve to be taken seriously either in the real world or the net.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2008, 07:36:24 PM »
Also, the press keeps referring to Palin and a former Mayor when she's a sitting Governor who as Governor oversees a $12 billion budget, has 29,000 employees in the biggest state in the union thats twice the size of Texas and almost the entire eastern seaboard, has more power than the Governor of California or any other Governor exept for about 4. There's more, just have to remember. But just that alone gives her more experiance than Obama will ever have.

2 points.

First, i've heard that lin verbatim from Rush every day this week.

Second, why is it okay to mock Obammers for community organizer - which he did right out of high school - and ignore his 11 years in state and national senate, and 7 years lecturing constituional law......

yet it's NOT okay to mock Palin for early silly work like PTA boss and mayor?

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 11, 2008, 07:38:13 PM »
I heard something on the radio from a caller (military) that made total sense. He said that Obama keeps saying he been in the senant for 3 or so years.......but he's been campaigning full time for 2 of those years. Just another way to look at it.

Who cares how big Alaska is geographically? Its about how big the population is. Obama is vastly more experienced than Palin.

qiniz

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: September 11, 2008, 07:39:53 PM »
so what does this mean exactly, mr.smarty pants? you dumb shit, i cant stand people throwing out alaska's geographic size like its supposed to mean something, its ALASKA for fucks sake the entire place has less people than a single segment of chicago and thats all that matters.

OMG WOWZ ALASKA IS LIEK TWO TIMES THE SIZE OF THE WHOLE EASTERN SEABOARD! AND ITS CLOSE TO RUSSIA SO SHE IS A FOREIGN AFFAIRS EXPERT!!!

it is absolutely freightening that there are adults like this out there, on the streets, raising kids, making decisions...

bump

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #72 on: September 11, 2008, 07:40:45 PM »
Who cares how big Alaska is geographically? Its about how big the population is. Obama is vastly more experienced than Palin.
Obama wasn't exactly governor of Illinois. On the other hand, as a state senator, he was very good at voting present.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #73 on: September 11, 2008, 07:46:41 PM »
Obama wasn't exactly governor of Illinois. On the other hand, as a state senator, he was very good at voting present.

i bet Palin manhandled those other moms at her PTA meetings.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #74 on: September 11, 2008, 08:28:59 PM »
I'm sure she did. :)

She'd squash Damon as well. Mentally. Physically. Take your pick.

I think that douche actually believes he's Jason Bourne. ::)

He isn't.