Author Topic: thankstropin report.  (Read 21167 times)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: thankstropin report.
« Reply #150 on: March 05, 2012, 01:00:55 PM »
can anyone else chime in on how much better thankstropin is than novos? I was trying to decide between novos and ripstropin for my next order. I've only been using rips so far and really love them but wouldn't be opposed to trying someone new.

no way to really know, except maybe with a serum blood test for gh levels. going by feel with something that similar will be swayed mostly by opinion and placebo effect, you know? how many guys will have consistent and stable variables compared to guys just running 2grams a week and pinning some gh whenever.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: March 05, 2012, 01:10:03 PM »
no way to really know, except maybe with a serum blood test for gh levels. going by feel with something that similar will be swayed mostly by opinion and placebo effect, you know? how many guys will have consistent and stable variables compared to guys just running 2grams a week and pinning some gh whenever.

yea I suppose you're right. Still, I'd like to hear from people who have tried various brands

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: March 05, 2012, 06:34:06 PM »
try switching to pinning the shoulders alphaM

Why pin delts instead of sub-q in ab region? Do you use 1 inch or slin pin?

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #153 on: March 07, 2012, 04:16:42 PM »
so yesterday I did chest and biceps and was like "wtf" ?  :o my chest exploded and my biceps were huge too  :o pump was insane and I was running almost non stop like a horse... and felt looks of other people in the gym all the time
g2g

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: March 07, 2012, 04:57:46 PM »
so yesterday I did chest and biceps and was like "wtf" ?  :o my chest exploded and my biceps were huge too  :o pump was insane and I was running almost non stop like a horse... and felt looks of other people in the gym all the time

HGH induced delusions. :) ;)

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #155 on: March 07, 2012, 05:02:58 PM »
HGH induced delusions. :) ;)

lol, at one point I wanted to put my hoodie back on since I felt a bit uncomfortable for exposing my juiced up arms :D it's not a hardcore gym btw, so not a lot of jacked people lots of young professionals...

anyways I'm gonna continue with 5iu/day hope this will transform me a bit over the next 5-6 months.
g2g

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #156 on: March 07, 2012, 05:19:10 PM »
lol, at one point I wanted to put my hoodie back on since I felt a bit uncomfortable for exposing my juiced up arms :D it's not a hardcore gym btw, so not a lot of jacked people lots of young professionals...
anyways I'm gonna continue with 5iu/day hope this will transform me a bit over the next 5-6 months.

hahha

I'm at two gyms. One the average age is 55 with many geezers in there 70's.

The other place plays loud German heavy metal and is infested with 21yr old juiced up, dum- dums.

The gh has DEFINATELY morphed me already. I am certain.

misterrut1

• Getbig I
« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2012, 05:45:43 PM »
can anyone else chime in on how much better thankstropin is than novos? I was trying to decide between novos and ripstropin for my next order. I've only been using rips so far and really love them but wouldn't be opposed to trying someone new.

According to a serum test being run on another site, they are basically identical.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: March 08, 2012, 11:17:32 AM »

According to a serum test being run on another site, they are basically identical.

huh? they didn't test novos on the other site. Only rips, elitropin, and a couple of ones that turned out fake

unless you are speaking of a different test that I am not aware of...

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #159 on: March 08, 2012, 11:22:49 AM »
huh? they didn't test novos on the other site. Only rips, elitropin, and a couple of ones that turned out fake

unless you are speaking of a different test that I am not aware of...

he's talkin about serum GH tests run on OLM.

you know what's weird is that they tested serum blood tests for elis, and the conclusion of the test was that the elis were underdosed, at least that's what the test suggested. remember on PM they were lab assayed as overdosed? very interesting results and if i can get my insurance to cover it, i'm going to get my serum GH levels tested when running the elis just for my own peace of mind.

SamsonD

• Getbig II
« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2012, 06:57:39 PM »
I can't say anything about thanks as I haven't used them yet, but I am thinking about trying them.  Novos have been better to me than any AAS I have put in my body.  The way I've understood the difference between thanks and novos is that the thanks have a higher purity, and so less water retention.  I could be completely wrong, but this is what I've gotten out of reading about the two of them.
I think that's why rips have so much water retention and sides is the lower purity/fillers in them.  GH in them for sure, but also other stuff as evidenced by the test on the other site.  I'm not sure if you can beat novos in terms of bang for your buck.  I'm going to give eli's a try next though and see how they treat me.