Author Topic: euroman = finished  (Read 107367 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: euroman = finished
« Reply #425 on: February 28, 2012, 05:07:03 PM »
Is groink fucking your asshole?

even if he was :D, my statement is still true, no? Does slinpimp look like a guy who can bench 4-5 plates a side to you? lol.... Groink would rip the guy in half if I had to put money on it regardless if he likes slinpimp or not- I'm just being honest.  gh15 would eat him alive  in his prime and make juevos out of him.
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #426 on: February 28, 2012, 05:07:20 PM »
notice the angles, we are not stupid

nothign to do with angels,, his arms are just small...rememebr you talk here about fella that his all size is due to hormones ,, arms are just small 18 inch in best possible way pumped is 18.5 the ony thing big on him is the waist ,, im being very honest,, i woudl tell if he had good arms or god pecs,, they are not,, legs are decent they are good,, rest is just not up to par....condition is all drugs and 3 week diet if....since this fella used anything under son t3 and clenbuterol ,, diuretic before photoshots,, and ofcourse hgh ....i wouol go here and say this fella was also using dnp aghsint like every wanna be that never make it....this! is drug addiuct,, you alwys wanted to know what drug addict is? there you have it friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #427 on: February 28, 2012, 05:07:52 PM »
LMFAO, this self proclaimed "God" is being crucified in every thread lately! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #428 on: February 28, 2012, 05:08:08 PM »
The last word won't be yours. I will revisit this thread later to beat you to it, you fucking shit for brains, drug abusing, jew butt rapist, synthol bag kunt. Fuck yeah! I will WIN!

Self given nickname: God of Hormones.

You can clearly see how that statement makes you a retard.

last word is ALWYAS MINE,, you dont get it still

in R E A L life

god of hormones!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #429 on: February 28, 2012, 05:08:19 PM »
last word is ALWYAS MINE,, you dont get it still

in R E A L life

god of hormones!

gh15 approved

Ok, what is your real life address so we can have an intellectual debate.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #430 on: February 28, 2012, 05:12:07 PM »
the problem of slintolina is one ...

everything didnt grow onhim beside the waist...in other words...the muscles didnt grow enough for the waist expension who took place,, the legs grew but also not enough,,maybe in bulk stage they look big but realy fella may be 230 but look 190lb tops! when it come to lean muscle,, and this is exactly what i stand against,, to be drug addict with no foundation is not good and the resutl is here,,

this is result of ONLY drugs and lots of them

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #431 on: February 28, 2012, 05:12:47 PM »
19 in shape but u know what...i take 18.5 at the BF levels i displayed in those pics..not bad for mr nobody...those pics are 6 years old ,

you know my job here is to prove u wrong everyime you talk crap...chubier here but 20.5 in fact... ;D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #432 on: February 28, 2012, 05:13:11 PM »
BOOM ... ;D

damn! look at those tris.

if i buy this cable pulley machine will i look like you k-rod  ;D

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #433 on: February 28, 2012, 05:13:38 PM »
the problem of slintolina is one ...

everything didnt grow onhim beside the waist...in other words...the muscles didnt grow enough for the waist expension who took place,, the legs grew but also not enough,,maybe in bulk stage they look big but realy fella may be 230 but look 190lb tops! when it come to lean muscle,, and this is exactly what i stand against,, to be drug addict with no foundation is not good and the resutl is here,,

this is result of ONLY drugs and lots of them

gh15 approved

Yeah but, you have no foundation either, and have been posting slin protocols you agenda driven junkie.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #434 on: February 28, 2012, 05:14:04 PM »
oh and he has a small dick too by the pics he posted- no wonder he's so insecure  :D
dude u have your hand's full here and helping no one on growth noob ur a real multitasker...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #435 on: February 28, 2012, 05:15:19 PM »
Ok, what is your real life address so we can have an intellectual debate.

you cant be debated with ,, you are shill,, shill not for sources,, but you came hrre with one reason ,, take a look into posting,, you are gimick,, i like stimulation but it has to be done in a good way ,, many fellas here know how to do it,, right now what you are doing is...you will lose me when webpage comes up ,, so you wont be able to talk to me whiel i put out bodybuild in all its glory for the all world to see..

if you stimulate me make sure you talk bodybnuild and not balonie,, remeber i give you my time ,, i dont need it..I GIVE IT to you

as i said before....look into get big,, gh15= getbig,, im very intresting poster,, i have the hands on experience,, the all cult of bodybuild revolve around my word,, every single bodybuild behind scenes will tell you im kind! for i omit some things that need to be talked abotu but it will dont worry....

over all im probably the most importent fella in history of bodybuild

i shall ! see you when im back

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #436 on: February 28, 2012, 05:16:27 PM »
you cant be debated with ,, you are shill,, shill not for sources,, but you came hrre with one reason ,, take a look into posting,, you are gimick,, i like stimulation but it has to be done in a good way ,, many fellas here know how to do it,, right now what you are doing is...you will lose me when webpage comes up ,, so you wont be able to talk to me whiel i put out bodybuild in all its glory for the all world to see..

if you stimulate me make sure you talk bodybnuild and not balonie,, remeber i give you my time ,, i dont need it..I GIVE IT to you

as i said before....look into get big,, gh15= getbig,, im very intresting poster,, i have the hands on experience,, the all cult of bodybuild revolve around my word,, every single bodybuild behind scenes will tell you im kind! for i omit some things that need to be talked abotu but it will dont worry....

over all im probably the most importent fella in history of bodybuild

i shall ! see you when im back

gh15 approved

I don't see a fucking address in that shitty post, you dumb fuck.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #437 on: February 28, 2012, 05:19:41 PM »
ur deep in my head? lol im not only in ur head im in ur girls head who you have reading along with us, before u know it i'll be in ur kids head

u compard uself to man who was top 6 olympia lol, DELUSIONAL

i have to redo my executive summary, good night cant waist anymore time on getbig lol

fucken owned. The guy is really dellusional lol. When gh15 talked about going into gyms and beating up guys like slinpimp I think this was his wingman

l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #438 on: February 28, 2012, 05:21:12 PM »
Yeah but, you have no foundation either, and have been posting slin protocols you agenda driven junkie.

only was one of the strongest bodybuilders of all time..incline 3 plates a side like a fucken toy,moved 315  faster than you could move an empty bar.......your right .no foundation lol
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #439 on: February 28, 2012, 05:23:43 PM »
19 in shape but u know what...i take 18.5 at the BF levels i displayed in those pics..not bad for mr nobody...those pics are 6 years old ,

you know my job here is to prove u wrong everyime you talk crap...chubier here but 20.5 in fact... ;D

to be honest ,, i woudl be embaresed to put such picture on ,, no chest what so everk,, you just dont grow,, does this look like size to you? are the muscle growing? you ahvetn grown in many years,, look in yourself ,, do you think there is anything in this picture beside big belly form insulina and hgh?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #440 on: February 28, 2012, 05:24:25 PM »
oh he erased the picture lol ,, see even he realize ...shameful picture,, yuo look like shit!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #441 on: February 28, 2012, 05:26:04 PM »
oh he erased the picture lol ,, see even he realize ...shameful picture,, yuo look like shit!

gh15 approved

erased which pic , lunatic?/ ..lol...i even stated chubby...re read it , retard..lol...i got no complexes..you're the Pro with no pics..

L.L

« Reply #442 on: February 28, 2012, 05:32:07 PM »

gh15 approved

yes ,I do...but they keep paying ,son
 ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #443 on: February 28, 2012, 05:33:17 PM »
No wonder gh15 can't answer the 100's and 1000's of pm's and emails, they spend all day and night trying to convince getbiggers how hardcore they are. Lol!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #444 on: February 28, 2012, 05:41:32 PM »
let me say this once again ,, you go with the same enhanced photoshot,, you just dont look like bodybuild ,, you look like a drug addict that between narcotics...and between booz..or anything sle of the such ...decided to adopt hormone intake,, if you think that the word great described your physiqe...you are sevrly mistaken ,, if i was nice to you i would say good! i would say you looked good but not because of structure...not because of symetry or balance.. i would say you look good for the condition ...then again in your real pictures with camera....your condition suck...so what am i left with ,, ?

wanna be bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #445 on: February 28, 2012, 05:42:30 PM »
I dont normally comment on matters like this but this is ridiculous. As an outsider looking in - i have no affiliation with anyone on this board - i have to say that the GH15 character seems to thrive on self importance which is being constantly fuelled by the legions of followers he has somehow managed to amass. Evidently he is extremely knowledgeable in the field of steroids but he has one hell of an ego which has caused him to believe on some level that he really is THAT important to the world.

If you are so empowered then why not let your actions take their course anonymously instead of jumping on here - by no means the biggest board on the net - and shouting, "look at what i've done, me me me me me!" continuously? The fact is this, under everything you use to hide your identity from the world you are nothing but a bully that wants to threaten and intimidate the members that do not worship you and voice opinions you do not want to hear. You have been given a platform of influence by manipulating the weak of mind and abuse this position at every opportunity. You are no God to me, just another anonymous keyboard "warrior" and whilst im sure he can stand up for himself, i shall calmly prepare myself for the inevitable barrage of threats his legion will throw my way.

very good post
TEAM Nasser

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #446 on: February 28, 2012, 05:46:36 PM »
LMFAO, this self proclaimed "God" is being crucified in every thread lately! ;D

Don't say I didn't predict it.......bs15 and his nuthugging elves gonna get raped up in here.

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #447 on: February 28, 2012, 05:50:14 PM »
That 'Jonestown' moment coming faster than expected.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #448 on: February 28, 2012, 05:51:08 PM »
Don't say I didn't predict it.......bs15 and his nuthugging elves gonna get raped up in here.

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

when a boarding is built mainly on alex33...and all his gimick you cant get raped,, what you can is lose gh15,, thisnk about it....if im nto here this boarding go to the shit...remember! you need me ...i dont need you !

if you think i need you try to bann me and see

gh15 approved
fallen angel

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #449 on: February 28, 2012, 05:52:26 PM »
That 'Jonestown' moment coming faster than expected.
pass the koo.laid