Author Topic: Fox just.mentioned someone else in the US has ebola....  (Read 4738 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Fox just.mentioned someone else in the US has ebola....
« Reply #50 on: October 07, 2014, 05:42:30 PM »
sounds like the texas dude has been in critical condition for a few days.  any news on him?  probably doesn't look good.  "experimental treatment"?
Nah. Hes done last i heard.

I feel no sympathy for him, endangering his family and children, and exposing an entire continent to a possible outbreak because hes fucking stupid and selfish.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2014, 06:29:08 PM »

I feel no sympathy for him, endangering his family and children, and exposing an entire continent to a possible outbreak because hes fucking stupid and selfish.

yes, he's a prick.  he shuold have landed and gone right to hospital.   Just don't land in TX... they didn't admit him 3x when he tried. 

I would have lived in a shelter or just gone to media and explained or called CDC right away.   But the "leaving liberia and traveling to USA" was his ONLY hope for survival.  They refused his sister and brothers in law... both died as a result.  He would be dead already in Liberia.  Faced with death, many of us would have come to USA also.  But his actions once here, inexcusable, I agree.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2014, 06:54:42 PM »
yes, he's a prick.  he shuold have landed and gone right to hospital.   Just don't land in TX... they didn't admit him 3x when he tried. 

I would have lived in a shelter or just gone to media and explained or called CDC right away.   But the "leaving liberia and traveling to USA" was his ONLY hope for survival.  They refused his sister and brothers in law... both died as a result.  He would be dead already in Liberia.  Faced with death, many of us would have come to USA also.  But his actions once here, inexcusable, I agree.
Bullshit man, he was in quarantine, contacted people with ebola, lied on the questionairre to board the plane.

He should have never gotten on the plane. Hea not even a fucking citizen.

Dude lied and endangered countless others. Fuck him.

MikMaq

« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2014, 06:47:23 AM »

I bet huge sums of money, that CIA-Homeland security will ensure he dies.

Just think what will happen if people start getting the idea that coming to america will solve your problem.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2014, 06:55:42 AM »

I have mixed emotions about this guy.  In general terms, I understand he must be feeling a tremendous amount of fear.  The fear of death is probably the most intense emotion anyone can feel.  My empathy for his plight really has nothing to do with him at all really but with the emotions he must be feeling.  On the flip side, the idiot was selfish and willingly put others in danger to save his own ass.  What would I have done in his position?  I would have died in Liberia.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2014, 07:08:41 AM »
Bullshit man, he was in quarantine, contacted people with ebola, lied on the questionairre to board the plane.

He should have never gotten on the plane. Hea not even a fucking citizen.

Dude lied and endangered countless others. Fuck him.

I said it was a dick move. 

I'm also saying that when facing an absolute sure death, many people would do the same thing.

He was a complete dick to those around him, way more than he needed to be.  But getting on a plane from liberia to seek medical attention elsewhere, I bet many would do that.  Suck, and selfish as shit, but people do that when they're facing death.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2014, 07:13:03 AM »
I said it was a dick move. 

I'm also saying that when facing an absolute sure death, many people would do the same thing.

He was a complete dick to those around him, way more than he needed to be.  But getting on a plane from liberia to seek medical attention elsewhere, I bet many would do that.  Suck, and selfish as shit, but people do that when they're facing death.

Is a man who would choose to risk many lives for his own worth helping?  Is he not committing attempted murder?
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2014, 07:14:19 AM »
Like a drunk driver?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2014, 07:30:44 AM »
What would I have done in his position?  I would have died in Liberia.

I can't criticize what others do when faced with death - people take their own lives, people do amazing things and amazingly selfish things. Tough to judge that until we've been there.

that being said... the dude knew in the USA, he'd get the best medical care in the world.  He knew his kids were in USA.  He knew he'd be dead inside a week in liberia, guarateed... covered in body fluids from 2 that died, hospitals refusing patients, it was over for him.

IF nobody came in contact with his body fluids, then nobody would be infected.  And we haven't heard of anyone catching it from him yet.  Incredibly selfish and stupid, yes.  But for HIM, for his life, for his family, it was the right move.  Sure a fck wasn't cool for the person sitting next to him in coach for a 9 hour flight lol, not a bit cool there.

I think they should heal him then give him 5 years in prison for putting others at risk.  He gets to live, reunited with his family but yes, charge him for risking health of others, lying on forms, etc.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2014, 07:33:40 AM »
Like a drunk driver?

If I know I possess a disease that is highly likely to harm other people and I choose to spread it anyway I've committed a crime. It is illegal for a person with AIDS to knowingly engage in sex with another person without informing them of their condition.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2014, 07:34:51 AM »
I can't criticize what others do when faced with death - people take their own lives, people do amazing things and amazingly selfish things. Tough to judge that until we've been there.

that being said... the dude knew in the USA, he'd get the best medical care in the world.  He knew his kids were in USA.  He knew he'd be dead inside a week in liberia, guarateed... covered in body fluids from 2 that died, hospitals refusing patients, it was over for him.

IF nobody came in contact with his body fluids, then nobody would be infected.  And we haven't heard of anyone catching it from him yet.  Incredibly selfish and stupid, yes.  But for HIM, for his life, for his family, it was the right move.  Sure a fck wasn't cool for the person sitting next to him in coach for a 9 hour flight lol, not a bit cool there.

I think they should heal him then give him 5 years in prison for putting others at risk.  He gets to live, reunited with his family but yes, charge him for risking health of others, lying on forms, etc.

You can criticize but you can also empathize.  He put the lives of others and their families at risk.  The man is a criminal.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2014, 07:43:52 AM »

that being said... the dude knew in the USA, he'd get the best medical care in the world.  He knew his kids were in USA.  He knew he'd be dead inside a week in liberia, guarateed... covered in body fluids from 2 that died, hospitals refusing patients, it was over for him.

IF nobody came in contact with his body fluids, then nobody would be infected.  And we haven't heard of anyone catching it from him yet.  Incredibly selfish and stupid, yes.  But for HIM, for his life, for his family, it was the right move.  Sure a fck wasn't cool for the person sitting next to him in coach for a 9 hour flight lol, not a bit cool there.

I think they should heal him then give him 5 years in prison for putting others at risk.  He gets to live, reunited with
his family but yes, charge him for risking health of others, lying on forms, etc.
Dick move? The dude didnt have the flu or some shit, he had ebola, the deadliest disease known to man. He knowingly lied to break quarantine and flew to the US and possibly could have murdered his while fucking family because of his own idiocy and selfishness.

The right move for his family? Are you fucking loco? Bringing ebola int9 contact with his family so he can desperatley cling to life is thenright move for his family? The right move was to STAY THE FUCK AWAY and keep it away from them, not bring it to their FUCKING HOME.

If i knew i was infected with fucking ebola i wouldnt put my FAMILY at risk nor countless thousands of others, id suck it up, cry like a bitch, and die like a man before id risk the lives of my wife and son.

I dont give a shit if youre dying or not, anone who would do that is a piece of fucking shit.

'Dick move', GMAFB. He was dead already and all he did was possibly murder his entire family and bring Ebola outside of a quarantine zone.

He should have been shot on site.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2014, 07:53:31 AM »
If i knew i was infected with fucking ebola i wouldnt put my FAMILY at risk nor countless thousands of others, id suck it up, cry like a bitch, and die like a man before id risk the lives of my wife and son.

I dont give a shit if youre dying or not, anone who would do that is a piece of fucking shit.

He's a piece of shit, agreed.  I said he should get prison time.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2014, 10:55:08 AM »
Well he's dead so...fuck him I guess. I think this thing is being underreported in Africa and only going to get worse.  Time to MOAB these people and move on.
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2014, 11:16:53 AM »
1 down... 316 million to go

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2014, 11:19:56 AM »
1 down... 316 million to go

What do you mean?
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2014, 11:34:36 AM »
What do you mean?

Satire for the fear mongering idiots that forcast an "outbeak" type of situation for the US. Based soely on their dislike of President Obama.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2014, 11:35:49 AM »
What do you mean?
~316 million people is the population of the US

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2014, 11:52:47 AM »
Satire for the fear mongering idiots that forcast an "outbeak" type of situation for the US. Based soely on their dislike of President Obama.

Who is doing that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2014, 12:01:57 PM »

Rigghhtttttttt.... . . . . . . . . ..   ::)  ::)  ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2014, 12:36:08 PM »
I love this idea that somehow ebama factors into this.

It's like blaiming bush for the actual hurricane.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2014, 12:42:16 PM »

No - im racist so even if Obama does 100% of things that are awesome, be it walk on water, solve cancer, stop the rising oceans, end poverty, etc - ill still hate him and give no credit since he is from Kenya and 1/2 black.  See how that works?    ;)  :D  ;D  >:(

Truer words you've never spoken.  ;D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2014, 12:47:59 PM »

I'll sure as fuck blame Obama if a few more folks get it.
L

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2014, 12:51:17 PM »
I'll sure as fuck blame Obama if a few more folks get it.
Id blame whoever the fuck it is that decided a simple 'have you been in contact/infected' was sufficient to let people fly to the US.

Burn them all down now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2014, 01:02:07 PM »