Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 361279 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #12350 on: April 16, 2024, 06:42:35 AM »
Great, so if all the inheritance money is gone and you are not working please explain how you can shell out a $1500 a month.

Easy - He doesn't - just more lies & delusion.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #12351 on: April 16, 2024, 06:47:05 AM »
so now everyone knows your kids mums name..

Fuck Brian you are a stupid bastard

Doies she know you are always spaced out on weed when you have Spence?

You guys have posted it a 1000 times already. I also do not smoke weed again I use a 50 state legal hemp based product. I am an incredible Dad. I do all kinds of fun stuff with my kid.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12352 on: April 16, 2024, 06:47:37 AM »
Easy - He doesn't - just more lies & delusion.

I literally just posted my venhmo history showing payments for the last 2 months

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12353 on: April 16, 2024, 06:47:56 AM »
You guys have posted it a 1000 times already. I also do not smoke weed again I use a 50 state legal hemp based product. I am an incredible Dad. I do all kinds of fun stuff with my kid.
hantics semantics

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12354 on: April 16, 2024, 06:49:23 AM »
Why are you paying "Tony Armstrong" money each month?

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #12355 on: April 16, 2024, 06:53:03 AM »
So entering the master classic over 40 division as a 46 year old who walks around at classic weight is cherry picking a class? If I had done physique you all would have given me shit. Why do I need to enter the bodybuilding division when the weight class for classic is literally my walk around weight? You guys complain when I bulked up into a higher weight class for strict curl now you are mad when I compete at my natural weight?

Thereby admitting he didn't win a show and conceding to those two other guys.  The best "classic physique" as long as no one but neophytes show up.  I think rather than claiming you won a show, you should claim you won a "no show."

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #12356 on: April 16, 2024, 06:56:38 AM »
Yep I put my gym in my house to make it easier to train. I buy groceries to make it easier to eat on demand. I stay home so I can rest, relax, and recover. You don't get an award for driving an hour across town to the gym, eating out and burning calories doing worthless jumping jacks. I train as efficiently as possible. I am also one week post show workout number 1 I will ramp it up as I go.

Honestly bodybuilding is not my primary focus right now I just won a show I am planning a mountain biking vacation next

See, that's why he had no hamstrings, he had to drive an hour to his gym

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #12357 on: April 16, 2024, 07:01:48 AM »
so now everyone knows your kids mums name..

Fuck Brian you are a stupid bastard

Doies she know you are always spaced out on weed when you have Spence?

I think he may get band again for putting out personal info like this and the Gold's gym he's going to be training at in the new city

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #12358 on: April 16, 2024, 07:07:44 AM »
I literally just posted my venhmo history showing payments for the last 2 months

Hmmm Where? did you post it ?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12359 on: April 16, 2024, 07:27:44 AM »
Why are you paying "Tony Armstrong" money each month?

found him

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12360 on: April 16, 2024, 07:31:32 AM »
found him

Oh look more gay post from Joswift shocking those are payments to the landscaper for yard work god you are such an idiot and a nasty ass gay as well

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12361 on: April 16, 2024, 07:44:09 AM »
You going to apologize for calling me a liar now??? 1500 paid to my baby momma every month only required to pay 1k I pay more for his private school. How much do the other dads here pay per kid??? I ain’t no deadbeat I spoil my son I also ordered him a 600 bike last week meanwhile he is 4. He also has a 4 wheeler, Xbox, remote control cars, snowboard gear etc etc. He has had a season pass to snowboard every year of his life do you know how much it cost to take a kid snowboarding? I even got him lessons this year (first year he was old enough) at 150$ a day plus tip. I ain’t no deadbeat. I spoil my kid

Agree, not a deadbeat. Just a drug addict junkie. Look how fucking high you are in the pool with your son. Absolutely pathetic.

I’m surprised child Services hasn’t taken him away

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #12362 on: April 16, 2024, 07:53:24 AM »
1 leg calf raises - 100 reps total each leg
Behind neck press standing - 12,12,13
Pendlay row - 12,12,12
Flat bench press - 12,12,12
Upright row - 12,12,13
Cheat barbell curls - 12,12,12
Hack deadlift - 12,12,12
Neck plate & harness - 2xMaxReps each
Roman chair - 47 reps

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12363 on: April 16, 2024, 07:53:56 AM »
Agree, not a deadbeat. Just a drug addict junkie. Look how fucking high you are in the pool with your son. Absolutely pathetic.

I’m surprised child Services hasn’t taken him away

So I am in a chlorinated hot tub and you have determined I am high? How exactly? You know what I see? I see the best dad ever who drove 7 hours to take his 4 year old snowboarding for the week got him 3 days of lessons at 150$ a pop and made sure to stay on the slopes at the best condo with a heated pool and hot tub for his son to play. Child services would give me a medal if they saw our vacation pics.  My son is smiling and happy in every single pic.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12364 on: April 16, 2024, 07:57:40 AM »
So I am in a chlorinated hot tub and you have determined I am high? How exactly? You know what I see? I see the best dad ever who drove 7 hours to take his 4 year old snowboarding for the week got him 3 days of lessons at 150$ a pop and made sure to stay on the slopes at the best condo with a heated pool and hot tub for his son to play. Child services would give me a medal if they saw our vacation pics.

And the drug court would throw you back in jail for violating your probation orders

Notice, how you didn’t deny being high as a kite.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12365 on: April 16, 2024, 07:58:32 AM »
And the drug court would throw you back in jail for violating your probation orders

Notice, how you didn’t deny being high as a kite.

Not on probation not high again you are just making up nonsense. You know this is a training thread right but you don't train do you? You are just a sad pathetic loser troll

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12366 on: April 16, 2024, 08:05:57 AM »
Not on probation not high again you are just making up nonsense. You know this is a training thread right but you don't train do you? You are just a sad pathetic loser troll

Says the sober lifeguard

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12367 on: April 16, 2024, 08:06:53 AM »
Says the sober lifeguard

Post the pic 1000 times I look like I always look no idea what you seem to think you are seeing I am a middle aged guy with bags under his eyes when he smiles no shit. Why are you so worried with how my face looks do you want to hire me for commercials selling skin care products to middle aged men maybe an eye cream?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12368 on: April 16, 2024, 08:13:32 AM »
Jen is mean as shit about Brian -

https://www.gofundme.com/f/legal-fees-and-support-for-jen?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer .

----------------------------------------------

" Jen has been my best friend for almost 24 years. If you know her, you know that she is one of the kindest, sweetest, most joyful souls you can imagine. From her positive spirit and optimistic outlook on life, you would never know that Jen was born with cystic fibrosis and has battled frequent lung infections and hospitalizations most of her life. But this is not what this GoFundMe is about.

About two years ago, Jen made a brave decision to leave an abusive partner. This decision was made even harder because at the time, she was 5 months pregnant with her son. While this should have been the end of her nightmare, it was just the beginning.  As promised, her abuser has stalked her relentlessly, harassed her, threatened her, and assaulted her. To date,  Jen has spent more than $90k in legal fees to protect herself and her son. She has liquidated her entire retirement fund, decimated her emergency savings, and taken out loans she fears she will never be able to repay.  After all of this, the legal fees continue to accrue with no end in sight. Like so many other victims of domestic violence, the justice system continues to fail Jen and her 19-month old son again and again.

My best friend, like so many millions of other single moms, lost her job in June of 2020 due to COVID, and has remained unemployed for nearly a year now. Jen continues to fight for the safety and protection of her and her son, and for justice. But Jen has now exhausted all financial means and needs our help before it is too late.

Things you can do to help: SHARE this story with everyone you know!! Donate if you can, no amount is too small. Send a note of encouragement to Jen, because some days are defeating. Thank you for your support. "

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12369 on: April 16, 2024, 08:17:59 AM »
Bhanky telling his stories at the Senior Center...in 2060.

"There I was on the Mr. Charlotte stage in a posedown next to Arnold.  He tried to edge me out but I elbowed him hard.  He was declared the winner but it was a fix.  Arnold had the judges in his pocket.  I was really the winner."

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12370 on: April 16, 2024, 08:19:45 AM »

https://www.gofundme.com/f/legal-fees-and-support-for-jen?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer .

" Jen has been my best friend for almost 24 years. If you know her, you know that she is one of the kindest, sweetest, most joyful souls you can imagine. From her positive spirit and optimistic outlook on life, you would never know that Jen was born with cystic fibrosis and has battled frequent lung infections and hospitalizations most of her life. But this is not what this GoFundMe is about.

About two years ago, Jen made a brave decision to leave an abusive partner. This decision was made even harder because at the time, she was 5 months pregnant with her son. While this should have been the end of her nightmare, it was just the beginning.  As promised, her abuser has stalked her relentlessly, harassed her, threatened her, and assaulted her. To date,  Jen has spent more than $90k in legal fees to protect herself and her son. She has liquidated her entire retirement fund, decimated her emergency savings, and taken out loans she fears she will never be able to repay.  After all of this, the legal fees continue to accrue with no end in sight. Like so many other victims of domestic violence, the justice system continues to fail Jen and her 19-month old son again and again.

My best friend, like so many millions of other single moms, lost her job in June of 2020 due to COVID, and has remained unemployed for nearly a year now. Jen continues to fight for the safety and protection of her and her son, and for justice. But Jen has now exhausted all financial means and needs our help before it is too late.

Things you can do to help: SHARE this story with everyone you know!! Donate if you can, no amount is too small. Send a note of encouragement to Jen, because some days are defeating. Thank you for your support. "

Wowowow great find

But, Brian  is innocent? I thought he Never abused a women

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12371 on: April 16, 2024, 08:22:56 AM »

Double quote for Getbig Archive.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12372 on: April 16, 2024, 08:23:34 AM »
Wowowow great find

But, Brian  is innocent? I thought he Never abused a women

It is a matter of court record that I never laid a finger on her she has admitted as much in court on record. I even showed those official court transcripts 3 years ago on getbig and you guys just ignored it. The friend of hers that posted that gofund me was actually named in my lawsuit I sued them both for defamation and slander. I was given 6 additional weeks custody time in exchange for dropping the lawsuit. But you guys don't care about the truth you just want to slander me.

I am getting ready to go workout maybe you should consider that someday

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12373 on: April 16, 2024, 08:27:56 AM »
It is a matter of court record that I never laid a finger on her she has admitted as much in court on record. I even showed those official court transcripts 3 years ago on getbig and you guys just ignored it. The friend of hers that posted that gofund me was actually named in my lawsuit I sued them both for defamation and slander. I was given 6 additional weeks custody time in exchange for dropping the lawsuit. But you guys don't care about the truth you just want to slander me.

Right, but she has him full time?

And you only get weekends and holidays

Lolol

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12374 on: April 16, 2024, 08:33:17 AM »

For what it's worth, she does seem kind of annoying -

https://nitter.poast.org/JenStinespring .