Author Topic: Chronic Pec Tear Repair  (Read 6227 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Chronic Pec Tear Repair
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2024, 05:25:16 AM »
Bhanky,
What is the name of your bio-id hormone?

Testosterone you dumb fucking twat why do you come on a bodybuilding board then try and argue about HRT and how cool you are for being Natty no one is ever going to accuse your scrawny old ass of being anything else you don't get a natty cookie you just get older and soggier congrats.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2024, 05:31:39 AM »
My dad worked hard for many years, had a big impact on me.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2024, 05:34:02 AM »
My dad worked hard for many years, had a big impact on me.

Your father has always been a man of honor.

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2024, 05:36:04 AM »
I literally volunteered for the Infantry during a time of War despite already having 6 figures in my bank account and a college degree and a job in accounting. But tell me again how I never worked a hard full time job idiot. I have the respect and love of my family wtf are you talking about? You think you deserve a prize for being away from your family 6 days a week? My last job I worked from home and yeah I worked 45 hours a week. Learn to work smarter not harder
You havent worked since your dad died in 2010

FACT.

nobody in particular

• Getbig II
Re: Chronic Pec Tear Repairis
« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2024, 05:46:15 AM »
Little bitch got triggered. Makes it all about him again. And again. It was about being a role model for your son. Guess that got lost as you tore your pec again patting yourself on the back for pseudo accomplishments. You think it’s a coincidence you are so loathed by all and sundry? You just don’t stack up to real men and they universally despise your weakness.

Let’s talk your current win. You started pre empting ailments waited till you got there and found the competition was non existant and had a go. Great. It’s literally the sum total achievement of your life. We’ve seen you have a hissy fit over a skateboard seen your dogs traumatised look in his eyes. We’ve seen the police reports yeah we know all fake. Face it nobody - nobody respects you.

I can even tell why you abuse women. It’s because mommy always gives in and gives you more funds when you have tantrums. I notice you mentioned having her over and watching tv all day months back. No doubt to hit her up for more funds. But other women don’t comply so easily and that frustrates the narcissist in you so you lash out.

You’ve left far too many bread crumbs Brian. It’s just that easy to see through you.

What a bitch. Crippling insecurities necessitate him to try and claim to be better than anyone who actually works. You lasted what - a week and the last real job you had because you had to be on your feet for a few token hours a day. You DON’T work smarter. You don’t work at all. You live off your parents hard work. Lowlife.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: April 16, 2024, 05:48:17 AM »
You havent worked since your dad died in 2010

FACT.

Wtf are you talking about I worked as an accounts payable financial analyst all last year for Huntington Ingalls did you forget?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #156 on: April 16, 2024, 05:51:30 AM »
Your father has always been a man of honor.

"1"

He's a good man!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 16, 2024, 05:53:06 AM »
Little bitch got triggered. Makes it all about him again. And again. It was about being a role model for your son. Guess that got lost as you tore your pec again patting yourself on the back for pseudo accomplishments. You think it’s a coincidence you are so loathed by all and sundry? You just don’t stack up to real men and they universally despise your weakness.

Let’s talk your current win. You started pre empting ailments waited till you got there and found the competition was non existant and had a go. Great. It’s literally the sum total achievement of your life. We’ve seen you have a hissy fit over a skateboard seen your dogs traumatised look in his eyes. We’ve seen the police reports yeah we know all fake. Face it nobody - nobody respects you.

I can even tell why you abuse women. It’s because mommy always gives in and gives you more funds when you have tantrums. I notice you mentioned having her over and watching tv all day months back. No doubt to hit her up for more funds. But other women don’t comply so easily and that frustrates the narcissist in you so you lash out.

You’ve left far too many bread crumbs Brian. It’s just that easy to see through you.

What a bitch. Crippling insecurities necessitate him to try and claim to be better than anyone who actually works. You lasted what - a week and the last real job you had because you had to be on your feet for a few token hours a day. You DON’T work smarter. You don’t work at all. You live off your parents hard work. Lowlife.

Who is triggered you are the idiot working some blue collar manual labor job 6 days a week. Who is weak? I am strong as hell and my son is super proud of me winning my show. I am a great role model. How was there no competition did you not see the other 2 competitors? I actually gave my mom a Porsche she doesn't give me money again wtf are you talking about? Never hit a woman in my life again I was completely vindicated charges dropped and expunged judge admonished the accuser and I got more custody time. But I get it your mad I won you are all mad I have a great life be fucking mad I still won and my life is still awesome. And again I worked all last year for Huntington Ingalls Industries

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2024, 05:56:00 AM »
Wtf are you talking about I worked as an accounts payable financial analyst all last year for Huntington Ingalls did you forget?
playing on screens at home isnt working, you spent most of your days arguing on here.

Did you forget?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 16, 2024, 06:06:59 AM »
playing on screens at home isnt working, you spent most of your days arguing on here.

Did you forget?

You don't think I can research the market and enter trades in addition to arguing on getbig lol why do you think I have multiple screens and again how are you not counting the full year I worked last year for Huntington Ingalls from home while also arguing on getbig I can do it all

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2024, 06:11:15 AM »
You don't think I can research the market and enter trades in addition to arguing on getbig lol and again how are you not counting the full year I worked last year for Huntington Ingalls from home while also arguing on getbig I can do it all

but they let you go after a year?

Must have been really beneficial to them.
Did they ask you to stay on?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2024, 06:18:11 AM »
but they let you go after a year?

Must have been really beneficial to them.
Did they ask you to stay on?

Do you even work? Why do I need to argue with you about work and my personal finances on a bodybuilding site??? Why do you post stuff about my wife and kids? WTF is wrong with you?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2024, 06:21:08 AM »
Do you even work? Why do I need to argue with you about work and my personal finances on a bodybuilding site??? Why do you post stuff about my wife and kids? WTF is wrong with you?

You are a grade one kunt, thats why I post

I do work, I have been in the same industry for 34 years

May retire soon and start beating up women, I have enough money to get myself a good lawyer.

PS, so its a "no they didnt keep me on" then?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: April 16, 2024, 06:29:09 AM »
You are a grade one kunt, thats why I post

I do work, I have been in the same industry for 34 years

May retire soon and start beating up women, I have enough money to get myself a good lawyer.

PS, so its a "no they didnt keep me on" then?

Same Industry for 34 years sounds like you have a shitty job

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2024, 06:35:29 AM »
Same Industry for 34 years sounds like you have a shitty job

Brian
When you have a good job you stay in it, hence why I am still there after 34 years

Oh, and I have done various jobs within that idustry as I climed the ladder.

You dont stay long in jobs because all your collegues fucking hate you

Isnt that why you train and now work from home?

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2024, 07:06:58 AM »
fixed

If there's anything left that kid's going to inherit a lot earlier than Brain did (which I think was in his 30s).  No way Brian makes it another 25 years.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2024, 07:11:32 AM »
Who is triggered you are the idiot working some blue collar manual labor job 6 days a week. Who is weak? I am strong as hell and my son is super proud of me winning my show. I am a great role model. How was there no competition did you not see the other 2 competitors? I actually gave my mom a Porsche she doesn't give me money again wtf are you talking about? Never hit a woman in my life again I was completely vindicated charges dropped and expunged judge admonished the accuser and I got more custody time. But I get it your mad I won you are all mad I have a great life be fucking mad I still won and my life is still awesome. And again I worked all last year for Huntington Ingalls Industries

Bro you worked at Home Depot because it was fun and now you’re talking crap about people who work? LOL as you said you retire because you can’t compete.

We get it.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #167 on: April 16, 2024, 07:11:47 AM »
Newsflash I spent every penny a long time ago

Semhanktics.  Spent means he bought the house his wife's taking.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2024, 07:32:41 AM »
Brian
When you have a good job you stay in it, hence why I am still there after 34 years

Oh, and I have done various jobs within that idustry as I climed the ladder.

You dont stay long in jobs because all your collegues fucking hate you

Isnt that why you train and now work from home?

You do realize 99% of people prefer training and working from home?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2024, 07:35:29 AM »
Bro you worked at Home Depot because it was fun and now you’re talking crap about people who work? LOL as you said you retire because you can’t compete.

We get it.

Yeah exactly never meant to be a career I got that job to show an actual deadbeat friend how easy it was to get a job. I quit after a week because I have a degree and can make twice as much sitting at my desk. People Retire from sports when they can't compete they retire from work as soon as they can afford it because work sucks. Are you stupid or just slow?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2024, 07:43:12 AM »
Big BHank, question -

If you had to fight a female to male tranny, would you treat them more like a male or more like a female? I think I'd still treat them like a girl......

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2024, 07:48:11 AM »
Yeah exactly never meant to be a career I got that job to show an actual deadbeat friend how easy it was to get a job. I quit after a week because I have a degree and can make twice as much sitting at my desk. People Retire from sports when they can't compete they retire from work as soon as they can afford it because work sucks. Are you stupid or just slow?

LOL, more lies.

You didn't quit after a week.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2024, 07:51:28 AM »

LOL, more lies.

You didn't quit after a week.

I worked about 40 hours total over maybe a 10 day period? I did not work a full 2 week pay period my gross pay was just over 700 dollars.  But again you want to call me a liar as always every time I state a simple fact. Tell me again how I lied about being put in the middle of the prejudging callout. Dumbass

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: April 16, 2024, 07:53:08 AM »
Big BHank, question -

If you had to fight a female to male tranny, would you treat them more like a male or more like a female? I think I'd still treat them like a girl......

No one is above an assbeating. If someone hits you then you have every right to retaliate. That doesn't mean you should though. A female to male tranny is not a threat to me I don't have to hurt them. I can easily defend myself without hurting them.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #174 on: April 16, 2024, 07:59:04 AM »
Testosterone you dumb fucking twat why do you come on a bodybuilding board then try and argue about HRT and how cool you are for being Natty no one is ever going to accuse your scrawny old ass of being anything else you don't get a natty cookie you just get older and soggier congrats.

Why did you avoid answering a simple question for so long?

Now, how much Anadrol and GH are you also taking?