Author Topic: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week  (Read 113184 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: The Liberal Outrage Of The Week
« Reply #300 on: June 24, 2019, 07:35:59 PM »
- Trump almost ordered attacks Iran. 

- Trump allegedly sexually assaulted a woman in a dressing room.  In 1995.  Or 1996. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #301 on: June 24, 2019, 08:55:52 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/knitting-website-ravelry-bans-users-from-posting-trump-support-163047655.html

Straw prob behind this.  :D

“We cannot provide a space that is inclusive of all and also allow support for open white supremacy,” the blog post reads. “Support of the Trump administration is undeniably support for white supremacy.”

Knitting....the whitest thing ever, hahahaha.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: June 24, 2019, 10:21:03 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/knitting-website-ravelry-bans-users-from-posting-trump-support-163047655.html

Straw prob behind this.  :D

“We cannot provide a space that is inclusive of all and also allow support for open white supremacy,” the blog post reads. “Support of the Trump administration is undeniably support for white supremacy.”

Knitting....the whitest thing ever, hahahaha.

;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #303 on: June 25, 2019, 08:10:15 AM »

Nancy Lee Grahn
‏Verified account @NancyLeeGrahn

Trump administration is forcing children 2 sleep on cement floor with an aluminum blanket & lights on all night. Sarah Fabian from DOJ argued in court that it was good enough & soap was unnecessary. Companies making 750 a kid a day to torture them.

:

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #304 on: June 25, 2019, 10:20:29 AM »
Nancy Lee Grahn

Trump administration is forcing children 2 sleep on cement floor with an aluminum blanket & lights on all night. Sarah Fabian from DOJ argued in court that it was good enough & soap was unnecessary. Companies making 750 a kid a day to torture them.

Ha Ha Ha

Oops

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: June 25, 2019, 02:36:37 PM »
Nancy Lee Grahn

Bwahahahaha!  They are such liars. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: June 25, 2019, 04:01:03 PM »
- Trump threatens tariffs against Mexico.

- Trump works out a deal with Mexico to avoid tariffs.  

- Melania wears sunglasses.

'Disrespectful' Melania Trump criticised for leaving sunglasses on during D-Day ceremony
Francesca SpecterYahoo Style UK deputy editor,Yahoo Style UK•June 6, 2019
https://www.yahoo.com/news/melania-trump-sunglasses-d-day-092047001.html

Melania rolls with those hata blockas.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: June 25, 2019, 08:03:20 PM »
I'm outraged by this news.  ::)

The campaign fraud scandal around California Republican Duncan Hunter, explained A damning indictment comes a few months from Election Day, and Rep. Hunter is on the ballot.

By Tara Golshan  Updated Aug 22, 2018, 11:25am EDT

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: July 19, 2019, 05:47:33 PM »
Trump tells anti-American members of Congress to go fix their broken countries of origin and come back and tell us how it's done. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #309 on: July 19, 2019, 09:24:39 PM »
Trump tells anti-American members of Congress to go fix their broken countries of origin and come back and tell us how it's done. 
This one really hurt strawmans feelings. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: July 22, 2019, 11:41:58 AM »
Can a Liberal SJW of this board explain to me WTF Dems/Liberals/SJW's etc mean by these statements I keep hearing for years now?

Must be me as I have to be slow to not understand how these SJW ideas don't actually contradict one another

- "Celebrate Diversity, Celebrate Our Differences"

- "We Are All The Same and Should Be Treated Equally"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: July 22, 2019, 02:37:43 PM »
This one really hurt strawmans feelings. :D

;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: July 23, 2019, 06:49:10 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: July 23, 2019, 08:59:07 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #314 on: July 24, 2019, 08:19:49 AM »
I about fell out of my chair laughing at this. ;D

Mental illness

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: August 02, 2019, 06:10:18 PM »
Trump said mean things about Baltimore and Elijah Cummings. 

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #316 on: August 07, 2019, 06:06:33 PM »
Seriously, even you hardcore libtards, have you ever heard something more asinine than this?  Especially @ 7:
Holy crap
::) ::) ::) ::)

:

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #317 on: August 07, 2019, 06:39:54 PM »
 >:(

California Goes to the Rats

Sacramento’s solution to rodent-borne disease? Ban rodenticides.

Rising homelessness in California has spurred a rodent boom and resurgence of medieval disease.
So naturally Democrats in the state Legislature want to ban rat poison.

Earlier this year a rat infestation in downtown Los Angeles near a homeless encampment led to an outbreak
of typhus. CatsUSA Pest Control, which was hired to investigate, warned that “poor sanitary conditions”
including human waste and hypodermic needles created a “harborage for rodents.” In Los Angeles County
cases of flea-borne typhus more than doubled since 2012, with 109 cases reported last year.

L.A. isn’t alone. There were so many rats scurrying around the California EPA office in Sacramento this summer
that the agency had to close its outdoor playground to prevent children from getting sick. After California’s EPA
applied rat poison, environmentalists howled that the pesticide could harm species that prey on rats.

Democrats in Sacramento are now moving legislation to ban “second-generation” rodenticides that are more
potent than earlier poisons against which rats have developed immunity. “Predatory species, such as raptors,
bobcats, and foxes, regularly consume rodents as part of their diet. Poisoned rodents also become more lethargic
and exhibit abnormal behavior,” a bill analysis notes. But “data are less conclusive in pointing to [anticoagulant
rodenticides] as the specific cause of death in necropsied animals.”

In other words, it’s not clear rodent poison is killing predator species. But it is clear that rodents carry diseases
that are making Californians seriously ill.

The bill, sponsored by Santa Monica Assemblyman Richard Bloom, would exempt food factories, breweries and
wineries from the ban. No doubt Napa Valley vintners and their customers will be grateful. While liberals say the
solution is better sanitation, they also protest whenever government officials try to clean up homeless camps or
propose building shelters in their neighborhoods.

Low-income folks who live near homeless populations as usual will suffer the greatest harm from the rat-poison ban.
If only there were an antidote to California’s toxic progressive politics.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/california-goes-to-the-rats-11565216091

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #318 on: August 07, 2019, 06:46:56 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

“If only there were an antidote to California’s toxic progressive politics.”

There is Poison All Liberals - Their Minds are Diseased Anyway.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: August 07, 2019, 10:09:12 PM »
>:(

California Goes to the Rats

Sacramento’s solution to rodent-borne disease? Ban rodenticides.

Rising homelessness in California has spurred a rodent boom and resurgence of medieval disease.
So naturally Democrats in the state Legislature want to ban rat poison.

Earlier this year a rat infestation in downtown Los Angeles near a homeless encampment led to an outbreak
of typhus. CatsUSA Pest Control, which was hired to investigate, warned that “poor sanitary conditions”
including human waste and hypodermic needles created a “harborage for rodents.” In Los Angeles County
cases of flea-borne typhus more than doubled since 2012, with 109 cases reported last year.

L.A. isn’t alone. There were so many rats scurrying around the California EPA office in Sacramento this summer
that the agency had to close its outdoor playground to prevent children from getting sick. After California’s EPA
applied rat poison, environmentalists howled that the pesticide could harm species that prey on rats.

Democrats in Sacramento are now moving legislation to ban “second-generation” rodenticides that are more
potent than earlier poisons against which rats have developed immunity. “Predatory species, such as raptors,
bobcats, and foxes, regularly consume rodents as part of their diet. Poisoned rodents also become more lethargic
and exhibit abnormal behavior,” a bill analysis notes. But “data are less conclusive in pointing to [anticoagulant
rodenticides] as the specific cause of death in necropsied animals.”

In other words, it’s not clear rodent poison is killing predator species. But it is clear that rodents carry diseases
that are making Californians seriously ill.

The bill, sponsored by Santa Monica Assemblyman Richard Bloom, would exempt food factories, breweries and
wineries from the ban. No doubt Napa Valley vintners and their customers will be grateful. While liberals say the
solution is better sanitation, they also protest whenever government officials try to clean up homeless camps or
propose building shelters in their neighborhoods.

Low-income folks who live near homeless populations as usual will suffer the greatest harm from the rat-poison ban.
If only there were an antidote to California’s toxic progressive politics.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/california-goes-to-the-rats-11565216091

Rats have been living in Palm trees in Beverly Hills for decades....just saying. According to the article you posted, fleas are the problem. A person can get typhus by coming in contact with fleas that are infected with the bacteria that causes typhus. Fleas become infected when they bite small animals like rats, opossums, and stray cats. Fleas can then spread typhus to other animals and humans.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #320 on: August 07, 2019, 10:12:33 PM »
Trump said mean things about Baltimore and Elijah Cummings. 

Lock Trump in a room with Malcolm Nance.  In less than 5 minutes he'd be in the fetal position with his pants on his head whilst suckling his small thumb.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: August 07, 2019, 10:21:56 PM »
Lock Trump in a room with Malcolm Nance.  In less than 5 minutes he'd be in the fetal position with his pants on his head whilst suckling his small thumb.

Malcolm Nance is a screwball. 

MSNBC's Malcolm Nance: Trump Giving "Subliminal Orders" To White Supremacist Foot Soldiers
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date August 7, 2019

MSNBC national security analyst Malcolm Nance said America is "overdue" for a mass shooting on the scale of Norweigian white supremacist and mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik. From Tuesday's edition of MSNBC's 'Hardball' with host Chris Matthews:

MALCOLM NANCE, MSNBC: I think that we're finally in for a great societal change where we're finally addressing this issue... I wrote a book last year called, 'The Plot to Destroy Democracy,' one of the chapters I led off with the massacre of 68 children in Norway by the original white supremacist terrorist who created the concept of this terrorist manifesto, Anders Behring Breivik. He did that because he thought "The Great Replacement" was underway in Norway and the government was allowing unbridled immigration into that country. So in his trial, he said he massacred those children because he wanted to eliminate the next generation of liberal leadership from Norway as a warning. This country has had several of these mass incidents, but I think we're overdue for a Breivik-style real massacre of a political nature.

These people feel that they are the foot soldiers and executors of what the disenfranchisement that the white race is feeling and Donald Trump is giving them subliminal orders in their head. They are no different than the mobilized, self-starting, self-radicalized terrorists of ISIS here in the United States and Europe, who take cars and drive down streets. It's just that they have a permissive environment in which they can get firearms and go out and attack their perceived enemies.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/07/msnbcs_malcolm_nance_trump_giving_subliminal_orders_to_white_supremacist_foot_soldiers.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: August 12, 2019, 04:05:58 PM »
Trump tweets a conspiracy theory about Epstein's suicide. 

And Trump is a racist for the 104th week in a row. 

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #323 on: August 12, 2019, 04:55:06 PM »
Malcolm Nance is a screwball. 

MSNBC's Malcolm Nance: Trump Giving "Subliminal Orders" To White Supremacist Foot Soldiers
Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date August 7, 2019

MSNBC national security analyst Malcolm Nance said America is "overdue" for a mass shooting on the scale of Norweigian white supremacist and mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik. From Tuesday's edition of MSNBC's 'Hardball' with host Chris Matthews:

MALCOLM NANCE, MSNBC: I think that we're finally in for a great societal change where we're finally addressing this issue... I wrote a book last year called, 'The Plot to Destroy Democracy,' one of the chapters I led off with the massacre of 68 children in Norway by the original white supremacist terrorist who created the concept of this terrorist manifesto, Anders Behring Breivik. He did that because he thought "The Great Replacement" was underway in Norway and the government was allowing unbridled immigration into that country. So in his trial, he said he massacred those children because he wanted to eliminate the next generation of liberal leadership from Norway as a warning. This country has had several of these mass incidents, but I think we're overdue for a Breivik-style real massacre of a political nature.

These people feel that they are the foot soldiers and executors of what the disenfranchisement that the white race is feeling and Donald Trump is giving them subliminal orders in their head. They are no different than the mobilized, self-starting, self-radicalized terrorists of ISIS here in the United States and Europe, who take cars and drive down streets. It's just that they have a permissive environment in which they can get firearms and go out and attack their perceived enemies.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/07/msnbcs_malcolm_nance_trump_giving_subliminal_orders_to_white_supremacist_foot_soldiers.html

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: August 12, 2019, 06:32:48 PM »
Isn't this what you Trumptards live for?

I thought at least one of you would have made a thread about it

Notice how Trump bitches about "sanctuary cities" but when ICE actually wants to make a large scale raid they have to go to a red state

I noticed they didn't bother to arrest the owner of the company who surely knew he was employing illeal aliens

I guess Trumptard told them not to arrest the owner becuase it would cast light on his own past and current employment of illegal aliens

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!