Author Topic: Alistair Uberroids NSAC Hearing.  (Read 8425 times)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
Re: Alistair Uberroids NSAC Hearing.
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2012, 08:37:41 AM »
Whenever accused of something - deny it! This is rule # 1 -  even if you a pissing d-bol tablets - still deny it - In 200 years people will forget the truth and read that Overeem always denied it and he seemed like a good bloke so he mustn't of done it, it was just haters trying to bring him down.  Good on ya Overeem - We all know your geared up the the gills - but good on ya anyway - serious - I would do exactly the same thing - it's fighting for fuck sake, Fighters Fight everything, even "FALSE" accusations.

Solid post.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2012, 09:31:42 AM »
  It's not fair for Junior dos Santos to fight someone who has a chemical advantage over him. And JDS did pass all drug tests.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Which means just that, he passed the tests. Nothing more, nothing less.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2012, 10:25:17 AM »
Which means just that, he passed the tests. Nothing more, nothing less.

Well, we use drug tests to determine whether an athlete is using steroids or not. If the athlete passes the test, we assume he is natural unless evidence is presented otherwise. What if Junior dos Santos is not using steroids? Given his muscular development and the fact that he passed all tests, there is a very good possibility that he is natural. We must assume prima facie that he is drug free since he passed all tests, and the bottom line is that Overeem for sure is not.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2012, 10:40:05 AM »
why do they bother testing these guys..just let them beat the shit out of each other for our pleasure

These governing bodies in all sports need to grow up about steroids, just accept it. stop with this "moral high ground" bullshit and let them do what they need to do, to be the best they can be at their chosen profession. they are grown men and they know the risks

it all starts with baseball writers and their whiny "integrity of the game" horse shit, it's infected our entire culture. I hope Bob Costas and Mike Lupica get fucked in the ass by a Haitian with a 22 inch cock and he gives them AIDS    Fuck the records, there is no need for asterisks....records are made to be broken

In Boxing, everyone gets paid off and rarely do you see people testing positive... Dana White is a cheap bastard who refuses to use the "pay off " system for the athletes.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2012, 10:43:01 AM »
  Can you supply evidence that JDS is on steroids? He is 6'4, has a huge frame and at only 240 lbs he has spare tires around his waist. He has also passed all drug tests given to him.

Damn, you guys are such steroid junkies. Everything to you guys are steroids, GH, slin, etc. Even a 6'4 guy who is chubby at only 240 lbs and passes all drug tests given to him is taking them and has just figured out a way to "beat the test".

Even the 210 lbs guy with 17" arms at 6'2 tall with decent abs is on "low doses" to you guys. I wonder what you guys would believe as natural... What's next? Are you guys going to claim that the Auschwitz concentration camp victims were that ripped because they were secrectly on clen and GH? Stop the madness.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I am not one of those people that claims everyone who looks like they train is on steroids.
However, I do think that anyone who gets paid to perform at the top of their game or gets paid to look as best as they can is on PED's.

BTW, muscle mass isn't the only reason to use steroids. Bicyclists, runners, and many other skinny athletes take PED's to increase recovery and performance.
When you have former tennis players admitting to steroid use, and runners and cyclists having medals taken from them for failing drug tests, it is pretty safe to assume that most fighters use some sort of recovery aid or performance enhancer. It is a very physically demanding sport.
To think that people just train hard is a little naive.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2012, 11:59:27 AM »
I am not one of those people that claims everyone who looks like they train is on steroids.
However, I do think that anyone who gets paid to perform at the top of their game or gets paid to look as best as they can is on PED's.

BTW, muscle mass isn't the only reason to use steroids. Bicyclists, runners, and many other skinny athletes take PED's to increase recovery and performance.
When you have former tennis players admitting to steroid use, and runners and cyclists having medals taken from them for failing drug tests, it is pretty safe to assume that most fighters use some sort of recovery aid or performance enhancer. It is a very physically demanding sport.
To think that people just train hard is a little naive.

Never said it was. But my point remains: JDS has passed all tests, and he doesen't look like a guy who is dipped in sauce. Until further evidence is presented, we have to assume that he is natural. I don't think he would jeopardize his belt by taking steroids, as the UFC's rules clearly states that a champion who is caught on the test loses his belt.

JDS seems natural: 6'4 with wrists as thick as your ankles and ankles as thick as cantaloupes and at a bodyweight of only around 238 lbs, he has spare tires of fat around his waist. This, combined with the fact that he passed all tests, indicates to me that he is natural. He might take something like Halotestin for aggressivness(maybe), but at doses that would only increase aggressivness and not register on the tests. Even a single 250 mg ampule of Sustanon would cause a testosterone-epitestosterone ratio that would register on the test. And that is one ampoule.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

epic_alien

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2012, 01:53:09 PM »
  Wrong. If you get a doctor to prescribe it to you, you are not breaking government law, but you are still breaking the athletic comission's laws that state that you cannot use these substances to get an unfair edge over your competitors.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

i think you need to try and understand the meaning of the word law, and the word rule. they are very different words with very different meanings. law= effects all society

rule=effects only those who choose  participate to abide by them, such as athletic federations or leagues.

get on some meds bro, and up the dose.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2012, 02:08:27 PM »
In Boxing, everyone gets paid off and rarely do you see people testing positive... Dana White is a cheap bastard who refuses to use the "pay off " system for the athletes.

You are probably right in all seriousness.

pacqiuao has been blatantly juicing for a decade and never pisses dirty. guy goes up 6 weight divisions and gets stronger and faster in every one  ::)

epic_alien

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2012, 02:10:00 PM »
he is natural dude, just like you are, were, i mean. excuse me.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2012, 02:57:33 PM »
he is natural dude, just like you are, were, i mean. excuse me.

let it go dude

suckmymuscle

« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2012, 07:55:22 PM »
i think you need to try and understand the meaning of the word law, and the word rule. they are very different words with very different meanings. law= effects all society

rule=effects only those who choose  participate to abide by them, such as athletic federations or leagues.

get on some meds bro, and up the dose.

You are a spiteful moron. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks for repeating what I just said, and then passing it as if you are correcting me on something.

Spiteful moron.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2012, 01:47:07 AM »
I find it amusing yet predictable that Frank "25-30lbs naturally" Mir thinks he has a legit reason for why his levels were so high.  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2012, 04:08:45 AM »
I find it amusing yet predictable that Frank "25-30lbs naturally" Mir thinks he has a legit reason for why his levels were so high. 

Yeah, lol, in that first fight with Brock he had spare tires and flabby arms at 240 lbs, and then suddenly he had a six-pack at 265 lbs and somehow he is more worthy of a title shot than 'Reem. Ridiculous.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2012, 04:27:52 AM »
it was either more of this, or start cheating!

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2012, 04:56:16 AM »
This whole concept of cheating is retarded.

Seriously what do you think separated the top fighters from one another(or any sport)? really... nothing , they are all on hormones and the winner usually just has better luck than his opponent.

say one player if feeling worse on taht day than the other player, does that mean the other guy is a cheater for fighting a guy who is feeling worse, no it isnt, it is.. what it is..

At the end people born to be champions will do what it takes to be champions, while the ones who weren't will just admire them, or chase a pipe dream.

Also im pretty sure this suckymuscle is mentally handicapped. Steroids are more important for performace and recovery than having love handles or not having them. These guys really don't give a shit about it and they are not chasing bodybuilder aesthetics, they train and supplement to be the best at what they are born to do.

Yea you can argue all this B.S about how JDS is not using PED, but then we can say that ronnie coleman isn't doing it either, ofcourse, it's not what you know it's what you can prove, but in the end we all have our own opinion on the matter, and some of us are lucky to see the truth.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2012, 05:22:30 AM »
  Can you supply evidence that JDS is on steroids? He is 6'4, has a huge frame and at only 240 lbs he has spare tires around his waist. He has also passed all drug tests given to him.

Damn, you guys are such steroid junkies. Everything to you guys are steroids, GH, slin, etc. Even a 6'4 guy who is chubby at only 240 lbs and passes all drug tests given to him is taking them and has just figured out a way to "beat the test".

Even the 210 lbs guy with 17" arms at 6'2 tall with decent abs is on "low doses" to you guys. I wonder what you guys would believe as natural... What's next? Are you guys going to claim that the Auschwitz concentration camp victims were that ripped because they were secrectly on clen and GH? Stop the madness.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Holy shit i agree with you.

This everybody that is slightly muscular is on tren and gh trip is getting very stupid, speaks volumes about the people who throw it about.
Trans Milkshake.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2012, 01:51:53 PM »
This whole concept of cheating is retarded.

Seriously what do you think separated the top fighters from one another(or any sport)? really... nothing , they are all on hormones and the winner usually just has better luck than his opponent.

say one player if feeling worse on taht day than the other player, does that mean the other guy is a cheater for fighting a guy who is feeling worse, no it isnt, it is.. what it is..

At the end people born to be champions will do what it takes to be champions, while the ones who weren't will just admire them, or chase a pipe dream.

Also im pretty sure this suckymuscle is mentally handicapped. Steroids are more important for performace and recovery than having love handles or not having them. These guys really don't give a shit about it and they are not chasing bodybuilder aesthetics, they train and supplement to be the best at what they are born to do.

Yea you can argue all this B.S about how JDS is not using PED, but then we can say that ronnie coleman isn't doing it either, ofcourse, it's not what you know it's what you can prove, but in the end we all have our own opinion on the matter, and some of us are lucky to see the truth.

Damn, you are so fucking stupid. How can you compare JDS and Ronnie Coleman? JDS is 6'4 with a huge frame and has average to above average bodyfat at only 238 lbs. Ronnie Coleman is 5'11 with a medium/small frame and was ripped to shreds at 290 lbs. How the fuck can you compare the two?

And the Olympia is not drug tested at all, idiot. These guys are allowed to take whatever they want. The only tested Olympia was 90' Olympia, and because the quality of physiques diminished a lot, the I.F.B.B threw away all drug testing.

JDS is most likely natural. It's not unlikely for a 6'4 behemoth with the frame size of a black bear to be 230-240 lbs at 15% bodyfat or so without drugs. It is completely believable. Add to this the fact that he passes all drug tests, and this leads me to believe that he is natural.

As for you "critique", you cannot take steroids "for recovery" without them reflecting on your muscles, idiot. The doses that heal your muscles obviously have an anabolic effect on them causing them to grow.

I tend to think that UFC fighters are natural for the most part, because a lot of them look like complete shit(Roy Nelson, anyone?) and because the UFC has the most thorough drug-testing of any sports organization out there.

I think a lot of UFC fighters are on amphetamines, though. Since they seldom test for that, I think that a lot of these guys are pumped up on sympathomimetics for the fights. Amphetamines, ephedrine, DEPP, PPA, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Nick Diaz were coked out for many of his fights.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Don_Dada

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2012, 06:22:54 PM »
If JDS ever started juicing, he would be weighing 265lb on fight night. He'd CRUSH Overeem at that weight.

epic_alien

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2012, 07:23:45 PM »
i like how when this suckmymuscle dude get some sense talked to him he starts in with the name calling.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2012, 07:37:17 PM »
 The answer to that is very simple: it is not fair for those athletes who choose to be natural.

The only way for a natural athlete to be on equal footing with a steroid user would be to use steroids himself, and you cannot force someone to break the law and jeopardize their health because unethical cheaters do it.

Since Junior dos Santos is 6'4 with a large frame and has spare tires at 240 lbs and has passed all drug tests, all evidence indicated that he is a natural athlete, and he has the right to refuse fighting a guy who has a chemical advantage over him.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

exactly!

they should just let people juice in sports...it only makes it better

the only drawback would be for those who don't want to juice...the main reason it is illegal is because fans disown users because of their own ignorance towards the drugs...the same people that hate performance enhancements are spending thousands a year on pharmas to "balance" their lives of fake depression, fake pain, etc....soon, babies will have an IV inserted moments after birth with mood drugs

epic_alien

« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2012, 10:06:19 AM »
let it go dude

yes ill let it go, just like you let go any sense of integrity.

just wanted to make it clear one last time.

alpha helix!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2012, 02:58:13 PM »
haha, he'd be twitching all over the place
Is pretty wild how calm his voice and body language is at that hearing. Stone cold killer for sure. Imagine seeing Lou Ferrigno having to explain himself in that hearing. lol