Author Topic: Sure Signs That Your Empire Is Crumbling  (Read 10944 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Sure Signs That Your Empire Is Crumbling
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2007, 08:11:49 PM »
I'm Australian, have you not noticed their involvement in Iraq (and other locations)?  Are you planning on taking on any of my facts in the 'US/Iraq Arms' thread yet?

You should be happy we're there.

Securing that oil means our way of life will continue, we can continue exporting our culture to your country for you to worship, and you won't have any Chinese substations setting up camp on your lawn.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2007, 08:13:30 PM »
Let the Mighty Eagle Soar!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2007, 08:14:12 PM »
You should be happy we're there.

Securing that oil means our way of life will continue, we can continue exporting our culture to your country for you to worship, and you won't have any Chinese substations setting up camp on your lawn.

That's your interpretation.  As I have pointed out before, you're not exactly the most reliable source, though.
Thread Killer

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2007, 08:20:34 PM »
I'm Australian, have you not noticed their involvement in Iraq (and other locations)?  Are you planning on taking on any of my facts in the 'US/Iraq Arms' thread yet?

Actually, no. I'll admit that I'm not well-versed in that area.

I know that we provided military support for Hussein when we considered him useful as a drain on the Iranians - knowing full well what a monster he was. Accordingly, I consider America to have moral culpability in his subjection of the Iraqis - whether or not he bought the specific mustard gas he used on the Kurds from somewhere else. 

In American law, it's a concept called "criminal facilitation".

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2007, 08:23:51 PM »
Actually, no. I'll admit that I'm not well-versed in that area.

I know that we provided military support for Hussein when we considered him useful as a drain on the Iranians - knowing full well what a monster he was. Accordingly, I consider America to have moral culpability in his subjection of the Iraqis - whether or not he bought the specific mustard gas he used on the Kurds from somewhere else. 

Actually, you're wrong, as I've proven.  Why would you make such inaccurate posts if, as you admit, you are 'not well-versed' on this particular topic?  I'm putting everything you say on notice from now on, as should other board members.

Will you now apologise for your allegations and allow us to move on, or are you no better than a 'Toxicavenger!'?
Thread Killer

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2007, 08:31:12 PM »
That's your interpretation.  As I have pointed out before, you're not exactly the most reliable source, though.

dude, you think we're going to leave, and leave the oil behind?

you're out of your gourd! LOL

I'd love to make a wager, but I don't know what my dollar will be worth.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2007, 08:32:19 PM »
Actually, you're wrong, as I've proven.  Why would you make such inaccurate posts if, as you admit, you are 'not well-versed' on this particular topic?  I'm putting everything you say on notice from now on, as should other board members.

Will you now apologise for your allegations and allow us to move on, or are you no better than a 'Toxicavenger!'?

If you can provide me with a reliable link that reports the mustard gas used on the Kurds was not sold by the US, I will acknowledge my mistake and accept whatever diminishment it may inflict on my credibility.

Apologize? Eat a dick.  :)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2007, 08:34:13 PM »
If you can provide me with a reliable link that reports the mustard gas used on the Kurds was not sold by the US, I will acknowledge my mistake and accept whatever diminishment it may inflict on my credibility.

Apologize? Eat a dick.  :)

Prove something that didn't happen? Wow, you have more 240 in you then I guessed.  I'm going to make it my personal goal to take you to task on every inaccuracy you write on here now.  Be warned.

As for your abuse, I'll take that as your admission.  Thank you for your time.
Thread Killer

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2007, 08:37:08 PM »
I'm going to make it my personal goal to take you to task on every inaccuracy you write on here now.  Be warned.

Looks like another job for... !

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2007, 08:42:42 PM »
Prove something that didn't happen?

No, prove your your contention that the mustard gas used to kill the Kurds was purchased from a country other than the United States.

And sorry: a blog published on the web site of a tabloid newspaper owned by... guy please, Rupert Murdoch doesn't count.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2007, 08:43:22 PM »
Looks like another job for... !

Knowing your tendencies to write fallacies, it shouldn't need a warrior.

Just plain old BRUCE will do!
Thread Killer

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2007, 10:58:10 PM »

???  What does that mean? 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #37 on: February 05, 2007, 02:14:55 AM »
Well after reading all that crap..I'd say move..more room for the rest of us. I'm not going to attack u but I'd love to know what counties u have visited. Atleast Toxic has traveled widely and knows that  this one is by and large is the best. Bush will be gone in a few more years. We'll endure liberal BS for 4-8 years. All these people in Europe will like us again and u can be alll warm and fuzzy over that. Our enemies will hate us. Those that have always hated us and the world will continue to turn. My best advice would be if u don't like it move..short of that run for office.
L

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 05, 2007, 07:27:05 AM »
I'd love to know what counties u have visited.

Do childhood visits count?

England, France, Italy, Austria, Egypt, Israel, El Salvador, Australia, New Zealand, and China

As an adult: only Mexico

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 05, 2007, 07:35:25 AM »
Well after reading all that crap..I'd say move..more room for the rest of us. I'm not going to attack u but I'd love to know what counties u have visited. Atleast Toxic has traveled widely and knows that  this one is by and large is the best. Bush will be gone in a few more years. We'll endure liberal BS for 4-8 years. All these people in Europe will like us again and u can be alll warm and fuzzy over that. Our enemies will hate us. Those that have always hated us and the world will continue to turn. My best advice would be if u don't like it move..short of that run for office.

I agree. 

And I'd still like to know about the "American law" concept of "criminal facilitation."

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2007, 07:45:11 AM »
And I'd still like to know about the "American law" concept of "criminal facilitation."

"A person is guilty of criminal facilitation if he knowingly provides substantial assistance to a person intending to commit a felony, and that person, in fact, commits the crime contemplated, or a like or related felony, employing the assistance so provided."

You announce you want to break into Earl1972's house and steal his valuable collection of used Levrone posing trunks. [Work with me here. It's the dollar value that will make it a felony.]

I give you a copy of the key to his house.

You use that key to enter the house and steal the posing trunks.

Now of course, there is ordinarily nothing illegal about giving someone a key. But by giving you the key to Earl's house when I knew you wanted to rob it, I have criminally facilitated your act.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2007, 07:49:51 AM »
"A person is guilty of criminal facilitation if he knowingly provides substantial assistance to a person intending to commit a felony, and that person, in fact, commits the crime contemplated, or a like or related felony, employing the assistance so provided."

You announce you want to break into Earl1972's house and steal his valuable collection of used Levrone posing trunks. [Work with me here. It's the dollar value that will make it a felony.]

I give you a copy of the key to his house.

You use that key to enter the house and steal the posing trunks.

Now of course, there is ordinarily nothing illegal about giving someone a key. But by giving you the key to Earl's house when I knew you wanted to rob it, I have criminally facilitated your act.

Thanks.  Sounds like aiding and abetting by a different name. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2007, 10:36:31 AM »
Thanks.  Sounds like aiding and abetting by a different name. 

not quite - but close.  It's not as severe as driving him to earls' house and keeping guard.  But you did facilitate this act.

You're a college professor, right Beach Bum?  I know many masters programs include at least one basic law course, mine did.  What is your PhD in , by the way?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2007, 10:41:12 AM »
not quite - but close.  It's not as severe as driving him to earls' house and keeping guard.  But you did facilitate this act.

You're a college professor, right Beach Bum?  I know many masters programs include at least one basic law course, mine did.  What is your PhD in , by the way?

YAWN.   ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2007, 10:43:59 AM »
I know many masters programs include at least one basic law course, mine did. 

Is that the same law course that taught you a person can be detained based on a law that hasn't been enacted yet?  LOL.   ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2007, 10:45:39 AM »
YAWN.   ::)

You will tell the board you are a college professor, but you will not admit what your PhD is in?

Smells fishy, man.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2007, 10:53:33 AM »
You will tell the board you are a college professor, but you will not admit what your PhD is in?

Smells fishy, man.

YAWN.

::) ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2007, 10:55:06 AM »
YAWN.

::) ::)

You're not really a college professor, are you?

Seriously, tell us the truth.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2007, 10:55:53 AM »
You're not really a college professor, are you?

Seriously, tell us the truth.

SNORE!!!!!!

::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2007, 10:56:22 AM »
SNORE!!!!!!

::)

Did you think that lying abuot it to us would give you more credibility in arguments?