Author Topic: TO ALL THE GUYS RIPPING ON ALEX A.............................................  (Read 3855 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
post up your pictures and show us all how much better you look.

The Coach

Ha, that ain't gonna happen and you know it..LOL!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
come on heroes let's see 'em, power rod and raging bull i'm talking to you.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
yeah show us your pics big guys.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
they can not compete with the great alexxx

gtbro1

• Getbig V

That dude is awesome...hope he stays healthy. You won't get any takers on your challenge to show that guy up.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
i miss teh times when squadfather didnt posted his pic.
first off i didnt need to see that fatbody, it didnt make things any better, might as well not have posted it
and second, he's been posting every single day since then about how people should post their picture

:(
Z

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
come on heroes let's see 'em, power rod and raging bull i'm talking to you.

I like Alex A's physique, I would love to be that lean year round   ;D

Squad do you believe that these clowns have ever seen a line in there entire weight training career?  I would so NO, also as to the Alex A. getting carried away with comments, jesus guys the man is 2 weeks from a chance to turn PRO ease off a bit, lol.

Say what you want about him not ever making any money, blah,blah....you guys ever think this is WHAT he WANTS to do, its his PASSION, you ever had anything like that?

Squad serious the only guy that would post pics would be Waddy...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

I like Alex A's physique, I would love to be that lean year round   ;D

Squad do you believe that these clowns have ever seen a line in there entire weight training career?  I would so NO, also as to the Alex A. getting carried away with comments, jesus guys the man is 2 weeks from a chance to turn PRO ease off a bit, lol.

Say what you want about him not ever making any money, blah,blah....you guys ever think this is WHAT he WANTS to do, its his PASSION, you ever had anything like that?

Squad serious the only guy that would post pics would be Waddy...
exactly and DW isn't within light years of this guys development and condition.

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
i would post a picture but unfortunately i dont have a full length glass door in my house to catch my reflection with.......... :D

seriously though...who is alex a?

The Coach

CRICKETS

Quagmire

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Who's ripping on him? The dude looks amazing, simple as that.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
exactly and DW isn't within light years of this guys development and condition.

DADDY WADDY  would look like a fool posting pics against that guy

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Why do you care all of the sudden? Isn't the "post up your pictures and show us all how much better you look." line for newbs?

I wasn't impressed - plenty of holes in his physique. And yet, for some reason, that whole thread was one big circle-jerk. His "I don't take diet drugs, it's all tuna and water." bullshit lost any respect I might have had for the guy. Everyone rips the hell out of pros who are 10x better than him and don't lie about drug usage.

Go figure. Pick and choose. Hypocritical.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
we already know what fatfather and pluto look like

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
Why do you care all of the sudden? Isn't the "post up your pictures and show us all how much better you look." line for newbs?

I wasn't impressed - plenty of holes in his physique. And yet, for some reason, that whole thread was one big circle-jerk. His "I don't take diet drugs, it's all tuna and water." bullshit lost any respect I might have had for the guy. Everyone rips the hell out of pros who are 10x better than him and don't lie about drug usage.

Just when I thought that you couldn't possibly sound more retarded ...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING

Just how many drugs do you think it takes to be conditioned at 154 pounds?  This is coming from a guy who started his voyage into bodybuilding by immediately filling his bodyparts with synthol like some self-mutilating mental patient.  Now you're on Milos's dick...take all the drugs you want, Garraeth, you're not gonna see conditioning anywhere near Alex's...you say "holes in his physique"...shit, you better not mind "holes in physiques" if you're you...dude shredded's all you might have going for you when it's all said and done because shape is WAY beyond your reach.  You've got something seriously fucked up in your worldview, dude.  Keep circuit training your legs on zero carbs and see how ripped you get, brother.  It ain't gonna happen.  Oh I guess provided you take your insulin and growth in separate shots you should be A-OK, right?   ::)

Yeah, you're not impressed by Alex in the least...ask daddy Milos what he thinks of Alex and you might change your tune.      

garraeth

• Getbig IV
Just how many drugs do you think it takes to be conditioned at 154 pounds?  This is coming from a guy who started his voyage into bodybuilding by immediately filling his bodyparts with synthol like some self-mutilating mental patient.  Now you're on Milos's dick...take all the drugs you want, Garraeth, you're not gonna see conditioning anywhere near Alex's...you say "holes in his physique"...shit, you better not mind "holes in physiques" if you're you...dude shredded's all you might have going for you when it's all said and done because shape is WAY beyond your reach.  You've got something seriously fucked up in your worldview, dude.  Keep circuit training your legs on zero carbs and see how ripped you get, brother.  It ain't gonna happen.  Oh I guess provided you take your insulin and growth in separate shots you should be A-OK, right?   ::)

Yeah, you're not impressed by Alex in the least...ask daddy Milos what he thinks of Alex and you might change your tune.      
McFarland, lets not get into it. After all the blow you've done, your brain cells are a bit lacking. I understand you're his #1 fan. Leave it at that. I posted my opinion.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
who's alex a

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
alexxx is the true 2-time Mr Getbig champ!
Addicted to the Steal

HUTCH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Mr. Arizona 2007
Best post of Squadfathers life...

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Both Alexxes look tremendous.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
why would anyone rip this guy?  he's not claiming to be the best, he weighs under 160lbs and he's f'n shredded.  I think he looks great...why not respect a guy for what he's achieved, especially when he comes into a show in that type of condition.  As far as what he did to get there...who knows?  but that doesn't take away from what he's accomplished in one bit.  

Holes in his physique....c'mon, he's 2 weeks out and in better shape than 99.9% of the guys that compete..he's a lightweight...what the fuck do you expect?
nasser=piece of shit