Author Topic: WYHI - Sunday Big Tits Edition  (Read 6602 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: WYHI - Sunday Big Tits Edition
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2012, 10:59:11 AM »
where do you find the time to find, post pictures of naked women? oh wait, you ve never seen a real vagina right?

You know the old saying, those who talk the more about it, are those who have no clue about what it is.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2012, 11:00:06 AM »
where do you find the time to find, post pictures of naked women? oh wait, you ve never seen a real vagina right?

You know the old saying, those who talk the more about it, are those who have no clue about what it is.

Why in the mother fuck do you have to be so fucking negative all the time?

I

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2012, 11:08:46 AM »

Dear OP:

Contrary to Uberman's post and his apparent lust for destroying any fun we're allowed to have here on getbig, please continue with your current posting trends (minus the stars, please and thanks).

Uberman, please stop pissing on the parade. Surely your bon mots can be put to good use elsewhere. It's getting a little old. And when you ruin the pron, dude, you done stepped over the line.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2012, 11:10:48 AM »
Dear OP:

Contrary to Uberman's post and his apparent lust for destroying any fun we're allowed to have here on getbig, please continue with your current posting trends (minus the stars, please and thanks).

Uberman, please stop pissing on the parade. Surely your bon mots can be put to good use elsewhere. It's getting a little old. And when you ruin the pron, dude, you done stepped over the line.
ok "snx" Now im going to log off  ::)

Something tells me you guys who spend hours a day sharing pictures of naked women in fact have a miserable sex life, if any at all.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2012, 11:15:06 AM »

Something tells me you guys who spend hours a day sharing pictures of naked women in fact have a miserable sex life, if any at all.

Have you ever had sex with a chubby girl? ???

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2012, 11:26:02 AM »
I absolutely love big fat titties like those.  Keep on posing more of those!!!
Wait for it....

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2012, 06:28:04 AM »

Get on a cycle Uberman. Feel what it's like to have too much test in your body. Then let's talk. It's not all bad here on the dark side. You might even like it. Just one little pin, and you won't even feel a thing. Then let it wash over you...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2012, 06:57:32 AM »

You're probably right.  I wish my wife and I had the kind of passionate and active sex life you have with your boyfriend.
A