Author Topic: Shrinking Penis Size in Polar Bears Could be Linked To Human Screwing Around...  (Read 4522 times)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
It's true apparently.  All those pollutants, pesticides, and poisons we release into the environment are not only potentially contributing to melting glaciers and the gradual climate changes we've been experiencing, but are ALSO wreaking havoc with the sex lives of Arctic wildlife as well as the humans living in northern climates. 

(People have stopped talking about air, land and sea pollution since everyone's so busy arguing about whether or not the world's current shifting temperatures are "real" or not, but in any event, among some who inhabit the planet earth, pollution is still considered one of the major threats to our environment and health, and affects more than just the weather. We should remember that. )

Although normally 7 inches when erect, it seems scientists are finding evidence that the ursus maritimus' pride has been shrinking, and apparently have been successful in linking it back to the carcinogens released by industry into the environment.  Sadly, people are also not exempt, and high levels of toxins have been found in, but are not limited to, northern human dwellers as well.

Scientists fear that here is yet another reason to worry about the future of these magnificent creatures.  They also ask... will humans be next? Speaking for myself, I sure hope not. Maybe we should be having all the sex we can, right now!  :'(

Here's the poop from that leftist propaganda rag, Mother Jones
http://www.motherjones.com/mojoblog/archives/2006/09/2293_polar_bear_peni.html

Something from FoxNews for the right winger scoffers
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,210444,00.html

A word from the scientists... but I only have access to the "abstract" version
http://pubs.acs.org/cgi-bin/abstract.cgi/esthag/2006/40/i18/abs/es060836n.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
LOL!  Okay.  Which scientist actually measured the size of a polar bear's penis??  Not saying it didn't happen, just saying that has to rank up there with being a proctologist.   :D

Deedee

• Getbig V
Carnivorous animals have bones in their penises.  The scientists have studied the bones from bears throughout the last few years... the ones assumed to have been exposed to carcinogenic poisons were "significantly" shorter.

I liked this comment by one of the posters on Mother Jones:

"I can see that point. As a matter of fact, I thought about ten years ago they were saying that 6" was average for male humans, but recently I've heard 5 1/2", which at the time I thought was part of a lobbying effort by self-conscious type A tycoons, but perhaps the statistic was just altered to reflect an evolutionary and biological reality. The potential to reform the environment through the threat of diminished penis size is fabulous. I can see the tide turning when this news breaks."

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Carnivorous animals have bones in their penises.  The scientists have studied the bones from bears throughout the last few years... the ones assumed to have been exposed to carcinogenic poisons were "significantly" shorter.

"I can see that point. As a matter of fact, I thought about ten years ago they were saying that 6" was average for male humans, but recently I've heard 5 1/2", which at the time I thought was part of a lobbying effort by self-conscious type A tycoons, but perhaps the statistic was just altered to reflect an evolutionary and biological reality. The potential to reform the environment through the threat of diminished penis size is fabulous. I can see the tide turning when this news breaks."

That's gotta hurt. 

This is hilarious.   ;D

sandycoosworth

ive been waiting all my life for someone to champion the cause of polar bear cock :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
What would you do-oo-oo for a Klondick Bar.

Deedee

• Getbig V
ive been waiting all my life for someone to champion the cause of polar bear cock :D

It's my destiny!!!

Peepees of the world, 7" and under,  should unite and fight the good fight for the cause!  I'm with you all the way!  :D

hat would you do-oo-oo for a Klondick Bar.

Love them!  8)

Mr. Intenseone

What would you do-oo-oo for a Klondick Bar.

LMAO.......appearanly liberals would measure polar bear cock for one ;D!!

Deedee

• Getbig V
As a matter of fact,  this issue has made headlines in Canada!  People are concerned about the future of the polar bear.

And if I was a man, I don't know that I'd be laughing so fast... it could be just a matter of time :P

Mr. Intenseone

As a matter of fact,  this issue has made headlines in Canada! 

Nuff said :-X!!

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting

"Mother Jones" ok, that's about all I need to know right there.  My hippie parents used to get it.  You may as well call it "The Granolla Times."

Kum bah ya

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
LMAO.......appearanly liberals would measure polar bear cock for one ;D!!

Democrats like bear cock, I think it's clear now!

And if I was a man, I don't know that I'd be laughing so fast... it could be just a matter of time :P

the widening path they have to take - longer swimming and more weeks between foods - less resources to grow and their offspring will be smaller.  

If global warming caused human penile shrinkage, i bet both parties would have tackled it long ago.

Deedee

• Getbig V
Nuff said :-X!!

If the US was home to polar bears, I'm sure this would have made headlines there too.  I mean, any two-headed baby born in druckessville gets front page news coverage in the US.  ;)

"Mother Jones" ok, that's about all I need to know right there.  My hippie parents used to get it.  You may as well call it "The Granolla Times."

ummm... excusez moi, but knowing what a tough crowd this is, I also posted a similar article from that fine example of right wingerism at its best  - Fox News.  >:(

And just to cover my ass, also included the scientific evidence just in case.  :)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
As a matter of fact,  this issue has made headlines in Canada!  People are concerned about the future of the polar bear.

That makes sense considering they're pretty widely dispersed in Canada and the only place we have them in the US is Alaska.

Kind of interesting that such a giant animal only has a 7" penis when erect.

What a spectacular animal.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
If the US was home to polar bears, I'm sure this would have made headlines there too.  I mean, any two-headed baby born in druckessville gets front page news coverage in the US.  ;)

ummm... excusez moi, but knowing what a tough crowd this is, I also posted a similar article from that fine example of right wingerism at its finest  - Fox News.  >:(

And just to cover my ass, also included the scientific evidence just in case.  :)

It's the fact you cited "Mother Jones" at all which puts you up for ridicule.  

kum bah ya

Deedee

• Getbig V
That makes sense considering they're pretty widely dispersed in Canada and the only place we have them in the US is Alaska.

Kind of interesting that such a giant animal only has a 7" penis when erect.

What a spectacular animal.

Yes, they're beautiful creatures.  I was surprised at the 7" size too. Considering their size you would think it would be bigger.

sandycoosworth

It's my destiny!!!

Peepees of the world, 7" and under,  should unite and fight the good fight for the cause!  I'm with you all the way!  :D

given your size cutoff you wouldnt be with me all the way ;D

Deedee

• Getbig V
It's the fact you cited "Mother Jones" at all which puts you up for ridicule.  

kum bah ya

Oh well, what's a little self-deprecating laughter among friends.  ;)

For anyone who was interested, here is a polar bear baculum... bear penis.

Deedee

• Getbig V
given your size cutoff you wouldnt be with me all the way ;D

Yes, Jimmy, since I've have seen the goods, it's true that your manly attributes surpass those of a 1600 lb polar bear.  :)

Lucky for you, you're one Canucki who could live with losing a little.  :P

This is NOT where I was going with this thread.  :-\