Author Topic: Hows this for an impressive transformation.......  (Read 13297 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Hows this for an impressive transformation.......
« on: January 25, 2006, 03:23:55 AM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Hows this for an impressive transformation.......
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 03:39:37 AM »
blame it on the short fat hands    ::)

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 03:42:58 AM »
Also check his physique before he even lifted a weight, the guy was 180 without a fucking ounce of fat on him and from being in a catabolic state from loads of soccer.How many people can say they had a physique like that WITHOUT ever lifting a weight.Especially for a white dude.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 03:44:48 AM »
i guess you dont know many white people 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 03:46:31 AM »
i guess you dont know many white people 

I never met a white dude who had a physique like that without picking up a weight.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2006, 04:02:31 AM »
Synthol on delts
I am a mini beast

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2006, 04:23:19 AM »
Lolzors his pre shots look better than I look now..

Oh for the grace of the genes

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2006, 04:24:39 AM »
MONSTER TRICEPS
I am a mini beast

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2006, 04:50:40 AM »

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2006, 04:54:38 AM »

hot sauce, fresh garlic, cold pressed olive oil and modena vinegar on the counter

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2006, 05:13:05 AM »
I never met a white dude who had a physique like that without picking up a weight.

as a kid i had a few friends who had buff physiques without ever liftin a weight.

the most impressive was a kid called jason , his nickname was 'pearhead' cuz guess what , he had a head shaped like a pear. ::)

but his physique  was awesome..... all muscle groups had excellent developement and low bf with ripped and seperated abs. his idea of a 'dinner' was half a jamaican ginger cake or cone of greasy chips washed down with a bottle of corona cherryade. ;D

lots of 'white dudes' have naturally great physiques but we keep em covered up cuz we aint got nuffin to prove and so dont feel the need to flaunt it like nig nogs who's feelin of worth is entirely tied up with their physical attributes ... white societys dont value them for anythin other.  ;)

my old mucker 'geffin' was naturally built like a middle weight boxer too ... but what was real mind blowin was he could do backflip somersaults and forward tumbles in endless succession without any gymnastic trainin.  :o

and dont get me started about an old school chum 'perksy' ...... a 6ft 4 buff beast at 15 ..... looked like fred west unfortunately but had a schlong down to his kneecaps  .... and he used to flaunt himself in the changin rooms before and after games intimidatin the 'normal' underlings... even mr ashton the pervy ginger headed games teacher used to come out his office to stare at him . the dirty old bastard.  ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2006, 05:18:09 AM »
some guys have it.
$

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2006, 05:33:53 AM »

my genetics are naturally stocky .. with huge natural shoulders n traps ... big upper arms and chunky thighs.

unfortunately the male members of my family naturally have 'pot bellies' whether we drink or not.  :(
we are dense and smooth by default. thats comin from good farmin stock from the middle ages onwards.

my brother has never lifted a weight in his life but is often asked if hes a bodybuilder... and is often offered out by wannbe thugs for his size and menacin looks. in clubs he is often aproached by troubled clubbers thinkin hes one of the bouncers. ;D  we look like brawny buddhas ,lol!  ;D

if i went for sheer size i could attain 18 stone (252 pounds) relatively easy  .... but i dont like that look at all. i actually 'train down' to bring the waist in. im around 200 pounds at the mo ... but if i was to stop trainin and just live a normal life id balloon in size.

hey call me a fag ... but i go for the 'men's health' look. i want to put all my violent past behind me so i try to lose the menacin image .. and that includes rejectin lookin physically intimidatin. i cover my sleeve tatts up too.  ;D

i even wear 'accountant spectacles' to soften my image .

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2006, 05:59:24 AM »
as a kid i had a few friends who had buff physiques without ever liftin a weight.

the most impressive was a kid called jason , his nickname was 'pearhead' cuz guess what , he had a head shaped like a pear. ::)

but his physique  was awesome..... all muscle groups had excellent developement and low bf with ripped and seperated abs. his idea of a 'dinner' was half a jamaican ginger cake or cone of greasy chips washed down with a bottle of corona cherryade. ;D

lots of 'white dudes' have naturally great physiques but we keep em covered up cuz we aint got nuffin to prove and so dont feel the need to flaunt it like nig nogs who's feelin of worth is entirely tied up with their physical attributes ... white societys dont value them for anythin other.  ;)

my old mucker 'geffin' was naturally built like a middle weight boxer too ... but what was real mind blowin was he could do backflip somersaults and forward tumbles in endless succession without any gymnastic trainin.  :o

and dont get me started about an old school chum 'perksy' ...... a 6ft 4 buff beast at 15 ..... looked like fred west unfortunately but had a schlong down to his kneecaps  .... and he used to flaunt himself in the changin rooms before and after games intimidatin the 'normal' underlings... even mr ashton the pervy ginger headed games teacher used to come out his office to stare at him . the dirty old bastard.  ;D

you sound like Delboy ;)

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2006, 06:04:02 AM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2006, 06:11:26 AM »
huh??

I mean I can tell your english with cockney slang, dont see much of it on getbig.

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2006, 06:21:20 AM »
I mean I can tell your english with cockney slang, dont see much of it on getbig.

im from the midlands... my 'slang' is totally different from cockney.

southerners have trouble understandin me !  :D

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2006, 06:26:44 AM »
Ah your a dirty Northener!

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2006, 06:27:19 AM »
Also check his physique before he even lifted a weight, the guy was 180 without a fucking ounce of fat on him and from being in a catabolic state from loads of soccer.How many people can say they had a physique like that WITHOUT ever lifting a weight.Especially for a white dude.

That is pretty much my natural physique, when I was playing basketball and running track. I am a naturally muscular ectomorph, but I do not believe I could put on that much weigth no matter what I ate. I went to school with a guy who naturally with out any weight lifting looked like a bodybuilder, unjust unreal. Genetics.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2006, 06:30:07 AM »
That is pretty much my natural physique, when I was playing basketball and running track. I am a naturally muscular ectomorph, but I do not believe I could put on that much weigth no matter what I ate. I went to school with a guy who naturally with out any weight lifting looked like a bodybuilder, unjust unreal. Genetics.
Ive seen plenty of black guys who look like bb who dont train, never a pure white guy tho.

Big_D

• Getbig IV
  • CockDees without the drugs!
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 07:04:41 AM »
This guy has a physique similar to this guy, Frozzer, a getbig member!

Dont hate playa

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2006, 07:16:56 AM »
sure he never lifted a weight but he's doing bodybuilding poses  ::)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2006, 07:20:05 AM »
im from the midlands... my 'slang' is totally different from cockney.

southerners have trouble understandin me !  :D

You're from the midlands eh.. you're not black country scum are you?  Steve Bull needed a translater he was so bad almost.

I was born in stone

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2006, 07:26:35 AM »
sure he never lifted a weight but he's doing bodybuilding poses  ::)
Yeah I stand corrected, he lifted on and off thru high school

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2006, 07:33:26 AM »
You're from the midlands eh.. you're not black country scum are you?  Steve Bull needed a translater he was so bad almost.

I was born in stone

naaaa mate , i aye a black-c'untry yam yam , me babbeee  ;D

im from brum ... showcase of the immortals!

stones in stafford , aye it ??