Author Topic: Lee Priest Comeback Could Wait Until Next Year  (Read 4628 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Lee Priest Comeback Could Wait Until Next Year
« on: July 07, 2008, 05:26:44 PM »
Just came out that the Lee Priest return might not be until next year.  PBW said he's now back in Australia and he might skip the Atlantic City.  Damn, all the hype about him getting back in and now he's letting another year pass.  Also said that Chris Cormier is waiting also.  Not competing this summer as he first said he was going to do.  Maybe they can get Ronnie, Cormier and Priest to comeback at the same show :)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest Comeback Could Wait Until Next Year
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 05:49:33 PM »
damn....they keep waiting maybe they can have another master's contest

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 05:51:58 PM »
He's waiting for the tattoos to fade away a little more.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 05:52:18 PM »
And next year it will  be an injury,

tryin to milk them Muscletek contracts along as possible.
Most are all show no go!

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2008, 05:52:25 PM »
I always said that the best show for Lee Priest to return to is the 2009 Ironman Classic here in Los Angeles, probably at the convention center in downtown LA again.

Why? It is one flight from Sydney in Australia to Los Angeles, and boom - what a way to make a new jump into the IFBB.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2008, 05:54:05 PM »
Maybe in the mean time, he can do the NABBA Pro Universe, October 4, Southport, England, UK.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2008, 06:00:16 PM »
I always said that the best show for Lee Priest to return to is the 2009 Ironman Classic here in Los Angeles, probably at the convention center in downtown LA again.

Why? It is one flight from Sydney in Australia to Los Angeles, and boom - what a way to make a new jump into the IFBB.

Ironman is a good show for Lee

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2008, 06:32:50 PM »
Agree with Ron....Ironman 2009

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2008, 06:55:01 PM »
Lee could get 1-3 at the Ironman.

He'll win outright at the Aussie.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2008, 07:09:19 PM »
Maybe I can have Lee and Ronnie "King" Coleman both return for the '09 Aussie, along with Dexter and Chris would make an awesome lineup.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2008, 07:29:36 AM »

Why? It is one flight from Sydney in Australia to Los Angeles, and BOOM!!! - what a way to make a new jump into the IFBB.

fixed

james_hetfield

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2008, 08:21:24 AM »
Maybe I can have Lee and Ronnie "King" Coleman both return for the '09 Aussie, along with Dexter and Chris would make an awesome lineup.

whats up with this gay shit about ronnie returing. The man said hes retiring, at the last olympia, if he does this one then he never really retired and its not a comeback. no fucking dignity, plus the man looked aweful last time, very unlikely hell improve those torn muscles.

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2008, 09:08:34 AM »
whats up with this gay shit about ronnie returing. The man said hes retiring, at the last olympia, if he does this one then he never really retired and its not a comeback. no fucking dignity, plus the man looked aweful last time, very unlikely hell improve those torn muscles.

Correct my friend. That and he will most likely be dead in a year or two. These are the facts.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2008, 04:51:48 PM »

He retired from the Olympia dickhead, why is everything gay? I guess it is to do with how you view the world..(gay eyes)

I am just a promoter, doing my job (promoting)

From Ronnie,

Ronnie Coleman eyeing return to the stage in early 2009

March 4, 2008

FLEXONLINE.COM

We heard it last night on Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, but we've heard it before. So, after hearing the rumors that eight-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman was seriously contemplating a return to the stage in 2009, we decided to hear it from the man himself.

"Yeah," Coleman told FLEXONLINE.COM this afternoon, "I'll come back and probably be doing the Arnold [Classic] or something like that. Or some big European show. I’m really big in Europe and people appreciate me a whole lot over there. I'm really thinking Australia [for the Australian Grand Prix], that’s a big possibility."

Coleman, who says he was weighing around 295 pounds at the Arnold Classic last weekend, said he hasn't been in the gym since October, the longest stretch of time he has taken away from training in more than 20 years.

"I’m recovering pretty good," Coleman said. "I'm enjoying the break, but I'm getting a lttle out of shape. I can tell I have to start hitting it pretty soon."

Coleman, who owned the Olympia stage from 1998 to 2005, finished fourth at the 2007 Olympia, a contest he said would be his final competition. However, on an appearance on PBW before the Olympia, Coleman hinted that he was considering a return to competition, only not on the Olympia stage. By the time Coleman returns to competition - assuming he decides to compete in the 2009 Australian Grand Prix, he will be 44 years old. Coleman, however, claims age will not be a factor in his return.

"It's really hard for me to take off this year," Coleman said. "I guess I’m just so used to competing and getting up on stage. It's all I’ve known for the past 16, 17, 18 years. It doesn’t take much for me to get fired up to compete. With me, this will be the first time I've had a whole year off, so I know that I can’t get worse. I can only get better. I’ll be pretty close to [100 percent].

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2008, 04:55:10 PM »
Correct my friend. That and he will most likely be dead in a year or two. These are the facts.

Why do you hate? Why would you wish this upon someone. Ronnie is a class act, if you spent any time around him you would realise that. Ronnie is an 8 time Mr O winner and you are what? Another internet hero "wow" your internet name should be BigFNDunce

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »
Why do you hate? Why would you wish this upon someone. Ronnie is a class act, if you spent any time around him you would realise that. Ronnie is an 8 time Mr O winner and you are what? Another internet hero "wow" your internet name should be BigFNDunce

I only state the facts ma'am. The Big Idiot will be dead within years and he will be lucky to see 50. His body is trashed and he is all washed up! His mind is also weak so he will not have any future business endeavors with which to pay his every growing medical bills. Looks like a trip to the G4P community is all that is in his horrible "future".

I hope it was worth it Ronnie! :-\ 

RIP

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2008, 05:18:45 PM »
"Yeah," Coleman told FLEXONLINE.COM this afternoon, "I'll come back and probably be doing the Arnold [Classic] or something like that. Or some big European show. I’m really big in Europe and people appreciate me a whole lot over there. I'm really thinking Australia [for the Australian Grand Prix], that’s a big possibility."

So Ronnie thinks Australia is in Europe?? Wow, he's even dumber than I thought.... :)

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2008, 05:23:22 PM »
So Ronnie thinks Australia is in Europe?? Wow, he's even dumber than I thought.... :)

The man is the poster-child for idiocy. His job is to flex his oiled and chemically drenched body for guys. When he opens his mouth it spews shit. Dead in a few years.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2008, 07:37:24 PM »
I only state the facts ma'am. The Big Idiot will be dead within years and he will be lucky to see 50. His body is trashed and he is all washed up! His mind is also weak so he will not have any future business endeavors with which to pay his every growing medical bills. Looks like a trip to the G4P community is all that is in his horrible "future".

I hope it was worth it Ronnie! :-\ 

RIP

You poor, jealous, delusional fucking tadpole. Ronnie is very savvy, has many investments, owns his houses and cars outright and has one of the most lucrative supplement contracts ever. He is set for life and drives a Bentley Continental GT.  Poor old Ron.... I am sure he is lifted that Mr dunce internet hero is worried for him.

BigFNDuce

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2008, 07:40:55 PM »
You poor, jealous, delusional fucking tadpole. Ronnie is very savvy, has many investments, owns his houses and cars outright and has one of the most lucrative supplement contracts ever. He is set for life and drives a Bentley Continental GT.  Poor old Ron.... I am sure he is lifted that Mr dunce internet hero is worried for him.

Ok.. ::) I'm sure you have intimate knowledge of Ronnie's balance sheet.... ::) ::) ::) ::)

Wow, he owns some 100k + dollar cars....I bet those were free right? Jesus, have we not learned anything?

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2008, 07:44:49 PM »

Ronnie set for life...Maybe if he sells everything and moves into a sub $500 grand home...Other then that, he won't be able to keep up his lifestyle in 5 years when the supplement contracts are gone...He'll be doing the autograph signage thing with the rest of them until he passes...Him and lou will be fighting over $20 photo fees

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2008, 07:50:36 PM »
Ronnie set for life...Maybe if he sells everything and moves into a sub $500 grand home...Other then that, he won't be able to keep up his lifestyle in 5 years when the supplement contracts are gone...He'll be doing the autograph signage thing with the rest of them until he passes...Him and lou will be fighting over $20 photo fees

Well said. His career is over, his body is a mess and he will not win or compete to make any more money. Eventually the Supplement companies will move one to the next big thing and Ronnie will probably be sleeping in a shelter or the back of his Bently. BBing isn't for the long term. Once you're done and off the sauce (hopefully) you return to normal and the illusion is shattered.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2008, 07:59:52 PM »
Bigfinduce dropping another big fucking duce hahahaha

Huh?  ???