Author Topic: PHIL HEATH IS ALL HYPE.........HE'S NOTHING SPECIAL.........SERIOUSLY.....  (Read 3585 times)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Seriously homies, Phil Heath is all hype, just like Gunter was afew years ago, then Richard Jones, then Mark Dugdale was.....all you dudes who think he will win the Arnold Classic, he won't win, he'll lose, he will be lucky to place top 5 seriously homies, seriosus homies

He ain't another Flex Wheeler, he's only like 25 and doesn't have the muscle maturity of say Dex, Victor, Gustavo etc He won't beat this lineup.

A 25 year-old new jack on the block can't beat seasoned professionals in their mid-late 30s, just doesn't happen

My boy Dexter, Victor, Gustavo and many more will not let him win....he's good, but he won't be an exceptional bodybuilder for many years, he needs more training time. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Branch Warren, Markus Ruhl and several others beat him. He might not even get top 6.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: PHIL HEATH IS ALL HYPE.........HE'S NOTHING SPECIAL...........YOU CLOWNS
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 06:40:24 PM »
The Gift wouldn't sell you one of his used posing trunks, eh?

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: PHIL HEATH IS ALL HYPE.........HE'S NOTHING SPECIAL...........YOU CLOWNS
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 06:42:59 PM »
The Gift wouldn't sell you one of his used posing trunks, eh?

used posing trunks  ??? he doesn't do a nasser, last thing i heard

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: PHIL HEATH IS ALL HYPE.........HE'S NOTHING SPECIAL.........SERIOUSLY.....
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 06:48:34 PM »
sorry phil, but you got 5th or 6th at best X-MAN will be beating you as well  :-\

Toney has HUMUNGOUS GUNS, HUGE QUADS AND A 30 INCH WAIST....and out weights Phil by about 50 pounds  :-\ and looks just as aesthetic....the a true freak!!!  :o

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 08:33:24 PM »
Is Heath as good as Flex 1993? no. Is he all hype? No. He compares well to the other guys.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 09:25:45 PM »
Heath all the way!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 09:27:15 PM »
heath gonna win that thing.  All things equal, they're gonna look at new, excitement, marketability, etc.

Heath is new, heath is gonna be the only physique up there we've never seen (10 pound heavier, it's a new guy).  And he's a tad more marketable than Vic M, and a tad more predictable than that enigma we call Dex.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 09:29:55 PM »
branch looks awesome in the above shot, i wouldnt count him out
its comin today

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 10:15:24 PM »
Undecided and looks just as aesthetic....the a true freak!!!  Shocked..."....not only you are fruity...u are blind too

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 10:26:24 PM »
Seriously homies, Phil Heath is all hype, just like Gunter was afew years ago, then Richard Jones, then Mark Dugdale was.....all you dudes who think he will win the Arnold Classic, he won't win, he'll lose, he will be lucky to place top 5 seriously homies, seriosus homies

He ain't another Flex Wheeler, he's only like 25 and doesn't have the muscle maturity of say Dex, Victor, Gustavo etc He won't beat this lineup.

A 25 year-old new jack on the block can't beat seasoned professionals in their mid-late 30s, just doesn't happen

My boy Dexter, Victor, Gustavo and many more will not let him win....he's good, but he won't be an exceptional bodybuilder for many years, he needs more training time. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Branch Warren, Markus Ruhl and several others beat him. He might not even get top 6.

well he is not the "MATAWAN MUSCLE MACHINE BABY BOOM BOOM BOOM"

thisiskeith12

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2007, 10:49:13 PM »
PHIL HEATH IS ALL KARMA..... HOMIEZ!~

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2007, 10:56:20 PM »
Branch has the same type of "graininess" that Yates had - not to the same extent - but he has it, and everyone else looks smooth next to him.

Victor's calves are surprisingly great in that shot.

fonz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
im sure that Phill will beat them all.........except for Gustafo,that if he came in his best ofcaurse

affy

im sure that Phill will beat them all.........except for Gustafo,that if he came in his best ofcaurse

lolololol

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
Phils abs will look like Ronnies in two years...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Phils abs will look like Ronnies in two years...

i hope not.  Ronnie has a wider chest.  If Heath's belly does start growing, he can't grow the chest to match it.   He can get thicker, but not wider.  Will start looking like "bulbs" instead of those cinder blocks on a vic or ronnie.

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Is Heath as good as Flex 1993? no. Is he all hype? No. He compares well to the other guys.

Good Picture - It makes Phil look wider than Dexter which we all know that is not true and Dexter is shorter, Different lighting and so on so forth..... Phil will do well - he works hard and is focused - the question is how will he fair when he is "worked " at the "A" - When you get too that stage - The judges will work the comparisions in a way most are not use too - Dexter will be at the biggest disadvantage - since he is use to being called out once and put back - This will be a show - Comparisions

Callout one
Dexter Jackson - RESPECT 2-0 AT THE asc
Victor - ONLY ONE TOO BEAT DEXTER
Toney - HARD WORK & 3 -0 IN LAST 3 SHOWS
Gustavo badell - GIFT -HAHAHAHA
Phill Heath - 2 TIME CHAMPION - MARKETABLE

Callout two
Dexter back in line silvio take his place - NEW SENSATION
Victor back in line branch warren take his place - SECOND CHANCE
Toney back inline  Marcus ruhl  take his place - THE MONSTER

Callout three
SIlvio back in line haddar take his place - CLASSIC
Phill back in line Eddie Abew OR Marcus Haley take his place - WHY?

hahahaha - smile guys - his wins in 2006 - will give him a strong first round - but he could be a victim of his own sucess - the thing is we haven't seen him since May of last year and there is expectations from the judges and the fans - If he lives up too it is great and if he doesn't then he will tumble fast.

Federov - COMPARED TO RONNIE AND JAY ON THEIR DAY OFF
RIchard jones - THE COMBINATION OF fLEX AND sHAWN AND KEVIN - SOUNDS FAMILAR - FUTURE OF BB
KIng K - DYNAMITE OUT OF THE GATE - PUT ON SIZE TO IMPROVE - AND NOW NEEDS TO LOSE IT TOO IMPROVE
branch warren - LOST FOCUS - BLURRED HIS BODY LOST SEPERATION
david henry - WHO KNOWS - LITTLE OF HIM  AND A LITTLE OF THE INDUSTRY
mark dugdale - ALWAYS GOOD - JUST DID NOT COME TO A HEAD YET!

all HAVE suffered the same fate - they were the phil heath of their time. Not Phil just hyped with coverage and expectations -

Good luck too him and I want him at his best so when he is compared there is no Hype - there is a bonafide battle on out hands -

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
sorry phil, but you got 5th or 6th at best X-MAN will be beating you as well  :-\

Toney has HUMUNGOUS GUNS, HUGE QUADS AND A 30 INCH WAIST....and out weights Phil by about 50 pounds  :-\ and looks just as aesthetic....the a true freak!!!  :o

More like 70 pounds at the arnold - shhhhh.. do not tell anyone - people think the XMAN is not even a Contender!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Prediction: "The Gift" will win the Arnold.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Prediction: "The Gift" will win the Arnold.
I hope so.
But,if he presents same package as before. Forget about him.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Robert The Bruce = Teh Gay

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Robert The Bruce = Teh Gay
Gayer than getting fired from the gym you worked at cause you took pics of your self posing in the mirror after hours gay ?
L

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
I didn't get fired from a gym.  I got kicked out for calling the Asst. Mgr an asshole because he was a bitchy little queen about some of us using the yoga room mirror for posing when we were 6 weeks out from a show.

If you think show prep is gay, what are you doing on a BBing board?  Probably just jealous because you look like crap.  I notice that you continue to talk smack having never posting a pic of your mammoth physique.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
thats me in my avatar stud... why you so angry ?
L

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
Not angry.  Forgive me if I find it a bit irritating that you feel compelled to make some smart-ass comment every time I post.  Are you that bored?