Author Topic: ------------  (Read 865 times)

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
------------
« on: July 12, 2012, 04:06:11 PM »
--------------

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Best post ever on Getbig
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 04:14:13 PM »
A bb'er without steroids? Mmkayy....  ::)

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 04:19:10 PM »
how on earth does someone go from neil pert to this shit??? dude def has bipolar disorder.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 04:34:56 PM »
Why can't you workout if you have a family?  There's always working out in the morning while the family sleeps.  My best friend goes home from work, makes dinner for his wife and kids.  He helps the kids with the homework, get's them to bed , he spends an hour with the wife, then he is out the door at 9:00 goes to the gym, worksout until 10:00 and is home and in bed by 11:00. The dude is in his 40's and in great shape.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2012, 04:36:18 PM »
"Hey all of us know its not easy. We love weightlifting, bodybuilding, martial arts. But we also love women. We get "caught" lol, by Miss Right and that's all she wrote. We take a vow before God, which some of us take very seriously. The children start coming and now our life is no longer our own. The kids need to fed, clothed, nurtured, brought up right. I think we've all seen the results when the "man of the house" wimps out and leaves the family. Not pretty. A dad can't be a dad from another address. So we have to make sacrifices. We give up our nights out with the boys. We come home after work, and we're in for the night. A responsible dad doesn't run off to the gym. No way. He supervises the kids homework, listens to problems, helps wifey clean the kitchen. He's lucky to get twenty minutes of pumping iron on the weight bench in the basement. Steroids? Forget about it. What kind of example for the children is that setting? Imagine the squad car pulling into the driveway to arrest Daddy? Unthinkable."

Girls and sons..........

bighead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 04:37:10 PM »
Why can't you workout if you have a family?  There's always working out in the morning while the family sleeps.  My best friend goes home from work, makes dinner for his wife and kids.  He helps the kids with the homework, get's them to bed , he spends an hour with the wife, then he is out the door at 9:00 goes to the gym, worksout until 10:00 and is home and in bed by 11:00. The dude is in his 40's and in great shape.
  I WOUD never be able to sleep after a workout.. your buddy's holding back.lol

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2012, 04:42:45 PM »
I didn't read it, a bit long for my tastes.