Author Topic: Finding local sources?  (Read 3410 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Finding local sources?
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2014, 04:44:06 PM »
Bro why not just out the guy? Or email the guy and see if he responds to you if he does not I would just out him on the board he sources on. You will most likely just get banned but let me know if that happens as well. Alot of these sources have the mods in their pockets by sending them free gear on occasion. Maybe your order was small and you were onviosuly a new customer,do you have your Western Union MTCN# saved or greendot moneycard # saved? just out the guy ! I would out them after that long! That is fucked up! You sure you followed all the instructions?

If this is a serious claim let me know who it is and i can try to get your pack for you.
Whether the source pays the site or not, you can not remain at the top of the rankings when you are not delivering so this guy here needs to provide something to back up his statement or else it could just be false.

Also guys that pay the site are not untouchable as the site can not control the pms among the top members and the word would get around fast, also if the site erases bad reviews they would still go up for a fewe hours before they got to them and people would see them, a source can not remain high ranking if they are scamming, not possible at all

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2014, 04:47:02 PM »
on occasion = monthly, like clockwork.

"advertising expenses" pay out $100 in product, which would normally be $1500 in profit, in exchange for funneling new customers and an extra $5k in profit. it's worth the cash.
again this does not mean they can fuck around, it will simply get out no matter what, even if you give mods a million dollars, you just can not scam people and remain at the top, impossible.

billytwolips

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2014, 05:18:45 PM »
Bro why not just out the guy? Or email the guy and see if he responds to you if he does not I would just out him on the board he sources on. You will most likely just get banned but let me know if that happens as well. Alot of these sources have the mods in their pockets by sending them free gear on occasion. Maybe your order was small and you were onviosuly a new customer,do you have your Western Union MTCN# saved or greendot moneycard # saved? just out the guy ! I would out them after that long! That is fucked up! You sure you followed all the instructions?

If this is a serious claim let me know who it is and i can try to get your pack for you.

I sent him several emails and he finally responded. The package was delivered. I don't want to say too much out in the open but it looks like the source genuinely came through and I jumped the gun. It shouldn't have taken over a month to get a clear answer, tho. Thanks for your concern and advice, fellas.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2014, 05:25:38 PM »
I sent him several emails and he finally responded. The package was delivered. I don't want to say too much out in the open but it looks like the source genuinely came through and I jumped the gun. It shouldn't have taken over a month to get a clear answer, tho. Thanks for your concern and advice, fellas.
thats great news, better late then never

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2014, 01:35:51 AM »

squeaky wheel gets the grease.

figure an online supplier handles an avg of 3 orders a day and avg order is $300.. there's a lot of shit he's gotta take care of every day from going to western union/mg, to sorting out orders, packing them and heading to different post offices/postal annex's to send each out and figure for every order he services, he gets 9 more emails from guys just asking questions. it's a logistical pain in the ass... so unless you make a fuss, he'll have no idea that your order (1 of about 90/month, or 1 of 180 over two months) hasn't arrived.