Author Topic: Best way to run DBOL whole cycle  (Read 14423 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Best way to run DBOL whole cycle
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2014, 10:06:00 AM »
So, regular time :D

I red about poeple who used Dbol 12+ weeks in 50mg+ ed with fine results...  :o :o ( i.e Overload? )

It depends on your goals, but yes i've used Dbol for months at a time with no problems and my liver values were about 15% higher than normal.

Back when i was competing in power lifting, i'd take 50-60mg of Dbol for 3-4 months at a time every year.  I'm not saying this is the best way, but i believe orals should be used for 4-6 weeks minimum to really benefit from them.  Depends on the oral though; stuff like Superdrol and Halo should be used less often.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2014, 12:40:25 PM »
For example "background" of cycle is:

1-20 Test 500mg week
1-20 Deca 750mg week

What is in Your opinion the best way to run DBOL with it?

1) 4on 4off
2) Only kick start, mid cycle or end of cycle?
3) Whole cycle in low dose ( 10mg? 20mg? )
4) Other one way?

What is longest time you run dbol and what dosage?

Always best to use Dbol to jumpstart and then what I would do is switch to a more pre-workout oral like halotestin or Anavar. I think the Halo is the best choice because you can just take it on training days and get by with just taking 30mg before a workoutand maybe just use them 3 times a week once before legs, once before back and once before chest(all the big muscle groups). When you get real lean you can throw in some winstrol with the halo but other then that you shoudl be good to go. You can find a injectable of almost everything these days. Injectable Dbol has been around for years same with anadrol so no real need to be taking oral dbol however I think the oral tabs work a bit better not sure how much b etter the injects are for you. I wish I knew how much safer the injectable Dbol or Anadrol really is?

The best jumpstarting orals are DMT,Superdrol,M1T,Dbol,Anadrol but they make injectable dbol and drol and if the injectable is safer might as well use it.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2014, 03:42:04 PM »
Always best to use Dbol to jumpstart and then what I would do is switch to a more pre-workout oral like halotestin or Anavar. I think the Halo is the best choice because you can just take it on training days and get by with just taking 30mg before a workoutand maybe just use them 3 times a week once before legs, once before back and once before chest(all the big muscle groups). When you get real lean you can throw in some winstrol with the halo but other then that you shoudl be good to go. You can find a injectable of almost everything these days. Injectable Dbol has been around for years same with anadrol so no real need to be taking oral dbol however I think the oral tabs work a bit better not sure how much b etter the injects are for you. I wish I knew how much safer the injectable Dbol or Anadrol really is?

The best jumpstarting orals are DMT,Superdrol,M1T,Dbol,Anadrol but they make injectable dbol and drol and if the injectable is safer might as well use it.

Injectable orals are not safer but they are more potent. Especially anadrol apparently. Dianabol is very cheap though for the sake of taking an extra tab I wouldn't bother spending the extra money on injectable personally unless it was mixed with TNE