Author Topic: To all the 30+ getbiggers: do you miss the 80's?  (Read 15902 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: To all the 30+ getbiggers: do you miss the 80's?
« Reply #75 on: May 05, 2009, 08:28:42 PM »
                                    did someone say "80's?"       

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 05, 2009, 08:32:39 PM »
this is it...................... ....i promise!

;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #77 on: May 05, 2009, 08:33:22 PM »
did u study ballet?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: May 05, 2009, 08:34:46 PM »
did u study ballet?

juilliard............... ....

11venthhour

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: May 05, 2009, 11:20:45 PM »
I spent most of the 80's in prison, so no... not really.

brutal!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #80 on: May 05, 2009, 11:23:00 PM »
That is from the 90's. Best rock band of all time.
Refering to the topic, yes I do miss the 80's. Life today is is all about shitty globalization. It was less complex back then. Shit... now that you are talking I feel that I really miss those years... :(

Hell yeah. Guns and Roses were riding high. Appetite for destruction was rockin'

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #81 on: May 05, 2009, 11:24:31 PM »
Fuck, I just miss them like hell. I want to go back...anyone else feel that way?
You miss bodybuilding from the 80s?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2009, 12:58:54 AM »
Throw is some quality hair like Dokken, Ratt and Queensryche, and a little punk (Ramones & Suicidal Tendencies) and you're set.

80s ruled!

Fucking terrorists ruined everything because they are jealous of the west.

Only one solution!

qft

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #83 on: May 06, 2009, 01:06:01 AM »
                                    did someone say "80's?"       

you look somehow asian..

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The truth of things is the chief nutriment.
« Reply #84 on: May 06, 2009, 01:12:37 AM »

Epic thread. Epic subject. Everyone misses the 80's. But don't lose hope, the good old days to remember will be back sooner than you think.

Carry On. Forever.

G.M.W. ☼

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2009, 01:13:56 AM »
I rather have the 90' back. I was in my 20's..... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: May 06, 2009, 01:14:24 AM »
this is it...................... ....i promise!
                     ;)

QFI'ed.
G.M.W. ☼

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: May 06, 2009, 01:16:31 AM »
I rather have the 90' back. I was in my 20's..... :-\

Dunno about you Gordy but even with a 13yo dick I could do some nasty damage with the knowledge I have aquired until now if I was back to 87'-88'  ;D
G.M.W. ☼

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2009, 01:20:11 AM »
I bet Ron misses the 80's as well...
I hate the State.

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: May 06, 2009, 01:21:07 AM »
I bet Ron misses the 80's as well...

You bet. Ron peaked in the late 80's. All slim and shit.
G.M.W. ☼

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #90 on: May 06, 2009, 01:22:34 AM »
Fuck, I just miss them like hell. I want to go back...anyone else feel that way?

this is your best posting ever friend,, i start liking you

80s will never be back ,,,its gone ,,youll die with only a memory in your heart,,,the generion of now is junk and nothingness ,,,it evolve self distrcution and lots of cheap talentless enterntainment ,,,women are ALL whores  and attention seekers,,white women suck black cock like there is no tomorrow ,,,women live their kids while fuckin their lovers,,,kids run away and having sex atr 12,,,human trafficing in all time record,,,america is shit hole that people come only to make money or to get richer and even that is not what it used to be,,

the 80s are gone my friend,,in your heart for ever ,,,no more whos the boss insted you have some garbage dance with star ..wat star is that ? usually star that did nothign but show some tits on playboy or fuck for being famos,,,suckin cock become a regular activity for teenager and also takiing up the ass is something every girl will do now days with little pressure,,no more showss like a team no more love boat no more real cartoons like smurfs,,,no more real music like careless wisper and every breath you take,,,no more heart cheer for a president such as reagan which was one of the biggest leaders in the history of america,,

no more fairness in media ,,,no more nbc cbs and abc ,,,not its bunch of people who should nto be making news because they think they are the news and put in personal information about their attention seeking need on tv,,cable news ruined the world,,,

no more cosby show where black were normal,,,no more real movies such   as back to the futiure or et or stand by me ,,no more super heros such as superman the real superman creese reeve,,,no more real athle such as karl lois ,,,no more nothing

the 80s is when america lead the world and the world was a better place,,, the 90s is where america started going down due to severe black influence from the getto with nonesense  rap and violence that swap the white teenage females to want to be lik eblack due to fear and thus fuckin them and ofcourse the white male teen age follow it becaue he wanted the whte girl to want him too,,,

the 80s is a time of rea; true innocent pre internet age where you needed to go out inorder to be inconract with people,,you need to actually be active and play sports ,,,you need to actually face someone and beat them up in real life not give them your so called computer ownage....

the 80s,,,well the 80s is where your mind will take you before you die right before you die where ever it will be before you close your eyes ,,,thats where you gonna be..
the 80s

then youll be at peace and say goonight

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #91 on: May 06, 2009, 01:30:30 AM »

80s will never be back ,,,its gone ,,youll die with only a memory in your heart,,,the generion of now is junk and nothingness ,,,it evolve self distrcution and lots of cheap talentless enterntainment ,,,women are ALL whores  and attention seekers,,white women suck black cock like there is no tomorrow ,,,women live their kids while fuckin their lovers,,,kids run away and having sex atr 12,,,human trafficing in all time record,,,america is shit hole that people come only to make money or to get richer and even that is not what it used to be,,

the 80s are gone my friend,,in your heart for ever ,,,no more whos the boss insted you have some garbage dance with star ..wat star is that ? usually star that did nothign but show some tits on playboy or fuck for being famos,,,suckin cock become a regular activity for teenager and also takiing up the ass is something every girl will do now days with little pressure,,no more showss like a team no more love boat no more real cartoons like smurfs,,,no more real music like careless wisper and every breath you take,,,no more heart cheer for a president such as reagan which was one of the biggest leaders in the history of america,,

no more fairness in media ,,,no more nbc cbs and abc ,,,not its bunch of people who should nto be making news because they think they are the news and put in personal information about their attention seeking need on tv,,cable news ruined the world,,,

no more cosby show where black were normal,,,no more real movies such   as back to the futiure or et or stand by me ,,no more super heros such as superman the real superman creese reeve,,,no more real athle such as karl lois ,,,no more nothing

the 80s is when america lead the world and the world was a better place,,, the 90s is where america started going down due to severe black influence from the getto with nonesense  rap and violence that swap the white teenage females to want to be lik eblack due to fear and thus fuckin them and ofcourse the white male teen age follow it becaue he wanted the whte girl to want him too,,,

the 80s is a time of rea; true innocent pre internet age where you needed to go out inorder to be inconract with people,,you need to actually be active and play sports ,,,you need to actually face someone and beat them up in real life not give them your so called computer ownage....

the 80s,,,well the 80s is where your mind will take you before you die right before you die where ever it will be before you close your eyes ,,,thats where you gonna be..
the 80s

gh15 approved

Awesome gh15 approved post... 8)

:(

I hate the State.

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #92 on: May 06, 2009, 01:31:09 AM »

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #93 on: May 06, 2009, 01:32:53 AM »

the 80s

gh15 approved

Epic admitting to your own exposure turned failure trying to "compete" with the black man.
G.M.W. ☼

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #94 on: May 06, 2009, 01:38:43 AM »

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #95 on: May 06, 2009, 01:42:40 AM »

Good stuff, only blemished by the fact that Reagan was a scumbag politician like them all...
I hate the State.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #96 on: May 06, 2009, 02:04:15 AM »
Ābout Music, I was a really huge fan of TOTO

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: May 06, 2009, 02:06:55 AM »
Ābout Music, I was a really huge fan of TOTO

We're all suprised.

How are the 17" japs pythons doing? Still dreaming to be be 20"s+?
G.M.W. ☼

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #98 on: May 06, 2009, 02:09:31 AM »
We're all suprised.

How are the 17" japs pythons doing? Still dreaming to be be 20"s+?
You are drinking?
Whose gimmick are you? :)

The Renaissance Man

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: May 06, 2009, 02:10:20 AM »
You are drinking?
Whose gimmick are you? :)

Nope. more sober than you are obviously... feeding in yellow dellusion.
G.M.W. ☼