Author Topic: One of Ron Paul's best Campaign Ads thus far; will run nationally...  (Read 2220 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: One of Ron Paul's best Campaign Ads thus far; will run nationally...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 07:38:28 AM »
will run nationally WHEN?

THe first primary is days away.

good commercial.  will speak to 75% of Americans who want to end the war, and will really get the other 25% thinking.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 07:46:58 AM »
will run nationally WHEN?

THe first primary is days away.

good commercial.  will speak to 75% of Americans who want to end the war, and will really get the other 25% thinking.

It even appeals to fascist swine so it MUST be good.
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 08:46:41 AM »
It even appeals to fascist swine so it MUST be good.

play nice.  WIll you be flying back to the states to vote Paul in January alongside me?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 08:52:49 AM »
play nice.  WIll you be flying back to the states to vote Paul in January alongside me?

Don't need to; it's called an absentee ballot.

You're out of the states now?
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 08:56:18 AM »
nah i'm in the states.  I'm fascist trailer trash, remember?

i believe RP willl bring a little chaos, but what the hell, it's better than the bullshit they have running for both parties, who will bring a little more controlled chaos but continue the trend of sucking tomorrow's resources dry. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 09:21:35 AM »
nah i'm in the states.  I'm fascist trailer trash, remember?

i believe RP willl bring a little chaos, but what the hell, it's better than the bullshit they have running for both parties, who will bring a little more controlled chaos but continue the trend of sucking tomorrow's resources dry. 

Mate, I'm sorry. I don't mean to call you stuff like that; I just wish you would fight the power, rather than giving in.
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2007, 09:27:34 AM »
i believe that a small degree of it is inevitable, and desirable as well.  In the last decade, we saw both Mex and Rus declare bankruptcy.  We have a dollar base don faith alone - but - the existence of these evil corporations (based here) ensures that its in their best interest for the US economy to survive.  I'd be MORE worried if all the corps were moving to Dubai (hi haliburton 2008) or China or Russia.  The fact WMT is based here means that you have 4 billionaire waltons (hi beach bum!) whose best interest is for the US dollar to survive, for their own firms and for their own portfoio - that is encouraging.  The fact that Bush bought 100,000 acres in paraguay?  Not encouraging.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 09:29:54 AM »
trap, I dunno if you were here in early 2005 when I learned 911 was an inside job - but I spent hours nightly debating it with people here for a year.  Hell, even some of my most fierce debate partners have since PMed me (One very feisty one, PMed me 2 days ago) to let me know that yeah, they finally looked at it, and 911 does stink.

I spent hours nightly debating it.  So I'm not a "roll over" kinda guy.  I just see the $ side of it and understand there are some global realities which cannot, and sometimes should not (amero?) be fought.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 06:10:30 PM »
i believe that a small degree of it is inevitable, and desirable as well.  In the last decade, we saw both Mex and Rus declare bankruptcy.  We have a dollar base don faith alone - but - the existence of these evil corporations (based here) ensures that its in their best interest for the US economy to survive.  I'd be MORE worried if all the corps were moving to Dubai (hi haliburton 2008) or China or Russia.  The fact WMT is based here means that you have 4 billionaire waltons (hi beach bum!) whose best interest is for the US dollar to survive, for their own firms and for their own portfoio - that is encouraging.  The fact that Bush bought 100,000 acres in paraguay?  Not encouraging.

I disagree. There were those in the 30's in Europe who thought the rise of Hitler was inevitable and unstoppable as well as desirable. There are principles in the world that are worth fighting for and it is sad that you don't realise this. Economics, man made laws and political institutions are not tantamount to the laws of gravity as you have so preposterously claimed; they can be combated and overcome; even gravity, with technology and ingenuity can be held in suspension. Think of that analogy.

Earnest Hemming way once said: "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.
I hate the State.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2007, 11:23:06 PM »
I disagree. There were those in the 30's in Europe who thought the rise of Hitler was inevitable and unstoppable as well as desirable. There are principles in the world that are worth fighting for and it is sad that you don't realise this. Economics, man made laws and political institutions are not tantamount to the laws of gravity as you have so preposterously claimed; they can be combated and overcome; even gravity, with technology and ingenuity can be held in suspension. Think of that analogy.

Earnest Hemming way once said: "The world is a fine place and worth fighting for." I agree with the second part.

if the corporations lose influence, they will leave.

I believe when they leave, the dollar falls.  it's only up because of the arm-twisting we're doing worldwide and because they're based here.  You move 1/4 of american firms to Europe or Dubai and our economy falls.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 11:27:28 PM »
if the corporations lose influence, they will leave.

I believe when they leave, the dollar falls.  it's only up because of the arm-twisting we're doing worldwide and because they're based here.  You move 1/4 of american firms to Europe or Dubai and our economy falls.
no way.  the only way is to unite the world economy.  There will be some bumps along the way but it's the price we will pay along the way for order. Booya!!!