Author Topic: Conditioning question for Marika  (Read 16407 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Conditioning question for Marika
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2007, 09:14:48 AM »
Props to Dennis gh15 for telling the truth. All drugs!  :P

The only reason guys are saying Marika looks "feminine" is because she was an attractive woman before she started juicin'.
!

marika johansson

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2007, 10:19:28 AM »
quote author=gh15 link=topic=123150.msg1776392#msg1776392 date=1170577259]
considering i have done it years upon years and to this day i place consistently top 10 o,,i know what it takes to get there
i mentioned the word combo and that means diet had a big part in her final presentation,,but to tell me i give too much credit to drugs will be wrong,,

1. maintaining of muscle during prep is done by the use of drugs,,with out them she would lose a lot of muscle and end up looking like a girl that starved herself

2. as a female getting down to any lower than 10% bodyfat and losing the stubborn adipose baby fat that every female has due to high estrogen levels,,will demand a good amount of androgens/anabolics NOT ONLY DIETand a good anti aromatase,,this girl used them all and no she is not using only nolvadex

3. when she did get to very low bf% she had to use the right androgens inorder to dramatically increase density and hardness of the muscle and for that she used products such as winstrol and masteron ,,now im not saying she used the doses i use,,,but she used var,,masteron,,winstrol,,primo to some degree,,woudnt be surprized if she used low dose halo like plenty of female competitors

4. as i said before diet to the t is a must for the drugs to make their magic especially during prep when trying to get down to very low bf%

5. duretics were used

6. there is a reason you dont see women looking like that during the 70s and 80s,,reason is?.........you got that right DRUGS,,women got brave,,got more freedom,,,saw what drugs made us look like as bodybuilders and copy cat,,copy cat to the t,,,only reason they are smaller is because they are females to begin with and not males.
in her case she is lucky to have ok face and she doesnt look as manly as she could have been otherwize,,

the truth is written on the walls loud and clear and its sad i need to bring it to this board

[/quote]

You are obviously not a very educated person are you............Oh I'm sorry I forgot everyone is an expert ::).

You maybe able to pursuade any weak minded individual that I used your listed substances to hold onto muscle, but your obvious jelousy and excuse for your own lack of natural condition falls out of the ball park.

I am the first to admit that I would much prefer to lose some muscle on a diet (which I do) than to use your crazy choices of drugs. Halo, Masteron (are you crazy :o) primo and whatever var...... is, are substances I did not see in my diary. On my last diet, my "natural" nutritionist advised I use high amounts of MCT's, Flax and CLA along with a high sodium diet to keep my strength and my body as anticatabolic as possible. >:(

Let me tell you something....... If I had used an illegal duretic, my already low fluid levels would have flattened my muscle (which I believe should have been fuller) to a point that I would have appeared to hold fluid. I see the mistake being made by pro's time and time again. If you are fairly dry and fat free a couple of days out, why take the risk. The result = looks great the day before, flat and watery on the day. There is only so much the liver and kidney can flush before retaining.

Sorry you brought yourself to the board

Stavios

« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2007, 10:21:40 AM »
GH15 = owned

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2007, 10:22:57 AM »
Wow Marika. If you achieved that naturally, I would love to know the exact formula. Do you give diet advice on your website? Awesome job indeed.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2007, 10:24:23 AM »
GH15 = owned

GH15 + Billy Blanco = Owned
tiny-tit bounty hunter

marika johansson

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: February 04, 2007, 10:25:41 AM »
I'm impressed by the conditioning and it took a lot of suffering and hard work I'm sure. BUT let's be real here - that look takes a lot of drugs. Period.

She's maybe the leanest FBB I've seen. I guess no other female has ever dieted hard before.  :-\

Again, I'm very impressed by the conditioning though. Good job.

I have dieted a lot harder in the past ( the usual 2 hours cardio per day and low carbs). After 12 years of error I have been taught to have faith in my god given awesome metabolism and harden up via nutrition instead of excess cardio.

Thank you for you compliments. I plan to repeat the same this year ;

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 04, 2007, 10:27:35 AM »
quote author=gh15 link=topic=123150.msg1776392#msg1776392 date=1170577259]
considering i have done it years upon years and to this day i place consistently top 10 o,,i know what it takes to get there
i mentioned the word combo and that means diet had a big part in her final presentation,,but to tell me i give too much credit to drugs will be wrong,,

1. maintaining of muscle during prep is done by the use of drugs,,with out them she would lose a lot of muscle and end up looking like a girl that starved herself

2. as a female getting down to any lower than 10% bodyfat and losing the stubborn adipose baby fat that every female has due to high estrogen levels,,will demand a good amount of androgens/anabolics NOT ONLY DIETand a good anti aromatase,,this girl used them all and no she is not using only nolvadex

3. when she did get to very low bf% she had to use the right androgens inorder to dramatically increase density and hardness of the muscle and for that she used products such as winstrol and masteron ,,now im not saying she used the doses i use,,,but she used var,,masteron,,winstrol,,primo to some degree,,woudnt be surprized if she used low dose halo like plenty of female competitors

4. as i said before diet to the t is a must for the drugs to make their magic especially during prep when trying to get down to very low bf%

5. duretics were used

6. there is a reason you dont see women looking like that during the 70s and 80s,,reason is?.........you got that right DRUGS,,women got brave,,got more freedom,,,saw what drugs made us look like as bodybuilders and copy cat,,copy cat to the t,,,only reason they are smaller is because they are females to begin with and not males.
in her case she is lucky to have ok face and she doesnt look as manly as she could have been otherwize,,

the truth is written on the walls loud and clear and its sad i need to bring it to this board

You are obviously not a very educated person are you............Oh I'm sorry I forgot everyone is an expert ::).

You maybe able to pursuade any weak minded individual that I used your listed substances to hold onto muscle, but your obvious jelousy and excuse for your own lack of natural condition falls out of the ball park.

I am the first to admit that I would much prefer to lose some muscle on a diet (which I do) than to use your crazy choices of drugs. Halo, Masteron (are you crazy :o) primo and whatever var...... is, are substances I did not see in my diary. On my last diet, my "natural" nutritionist advised I use high amounts of MCT's, Flax and CLA along with a high sodium diet to keep my strength and my body as anticatabolic as possible. >:(

Let me tell you something....... If I had used an illegal duretic, my already low fluid levels would have flattened my muscle (which I believe should have been fuller) to a point that I would have appeared to hold fluid. I see the mistake being made by pro's time and time again. If you are fairly dry and fat free a couple of days out, why take the risk. The result = looks great the day before, flat and watery on the day. There is only so much the liver and kidney can flush before retaining.

Sorry you brought yourself to the board

That lines up exactly with what Dorian has said......he claims to have not used diuretics as well.

Can you give us some more insight on Yates?

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2007, 10:29:45 AM »
GH15 = owned

I dont agree GH15 was owned.
Marika might not have used Halo, Masteron, etc But to ask what is Var is ridiculous as I doubt there is a IFBB or top NPC female competitor not familiar with Anavar (Var, Oxandrolone, Oxanabol, Oxandrine).
Also nothing is shocking with women using Masteron (low dosage of course) as it was designed for women in the first place (breast cancer).
Regardless what she used or did not used, props to her for achieving great and probably best conditioning ever seen on a woman.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2007, 10:30:06 AM »
Klart hon gör.

Ojdo du pratar svenska ockso, var har du gomt dig  ;D

javisst gor jag det!! Sa bara prata pa :)
www.mjviking.com

Vad trevligt, jag bor i new york so det er gonska svort och hitta retta alfabeterna. Men jag ska forsoka och skriva bra  :)

#

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2007, 10:34:38 AM »
GH15 + Billy Blanco = Owned

Hardly.  ::)
Keep being a schmoe if you want to...this chick is FAR from natural.
!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2007, 10:38:14 AM »

haha Schmoe, haven't heard that in a while, made me chuckle. Anyway, you may be correct but I believe her so far. Hopefully she will reveal how she does it, if so, I will try it and see how it works.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

marika johansson

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: February 04, 2007, 10:39:03 AM »
That lines up exactly with what Dorian has said......he claims to have not used diuretics as well.

Can you give us some more insight on Yates?

Exactly! He advised Titus not to use them for the Olympia as he was dry enough. He ended up disregarding his advice and look what happened.

Yates and Leroy will be answering questions on Kaged Muscle soon.

marika johansson

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: February 04, 2007, 10:41:26 AM »
Wow Marika. If you achieved that naturally, I would love to know the exact formula. Do you give diet advice on your website? Awesome job indeed.

My contest diet is on my site but you have to become a member......sorry.

www.mjviking.com

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: February 04, 2007, 10:43:19 AM »
My contest diet is on my site but you have to become a member......sorry.

www.mjviking.com

Is it the real diet? or just a sample diet like you'd see in the magazines? (which we know is complete BS, since they don't want to give away their secrets in a magazine)
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 04, 2007, 10:47:00 AM »
haha Schmoe, haven't heard that in a while, made me chuckle. Anyway, you may be correct but I believe her so far. Hopefully she will reveal how she does it, if so, I will try it and see how it works.
She already said she wasn't natural. She just refuses to tell what she has taken and acts like every drug mentioned in this thread is something she'd never take.  ::)
!

marika johansson

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2007, 10:47:27 AM »
Sorry........yes I do know what Anavar is. I have used it minimally in the past but didnt use it for my prep........why? Because I didnt need to!! When I listened to my nutritionist giving advice I had faith, listened and followed through.

Again thanks for the condition compliments. I'm going to the gym now, bye bye. :-*

I dont agree GH15 was owned.
Marika might not have used Halo, Masteron, etc But to ask what is Var is ridiculous as I doubt there is a IFBB or top NPC female competitor not familiar with Anavar (Var, Oxandrolone, Oxanabol, Oxandrine).
Also nothing is shocking with women using Masteron (low dosage of course) as it was designed for women in the first place (breast cancer).
Regardless what she used or did not used, props to her for achieving great and probably best conditioning ever seen on a woman.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2007, 10:54:19 AM »
Is it the real diet? or just a sample diet like you'd see in the magazines? (which we know is complete BS, since they don't want to give away their secrets in a magazine)

hmmm, no reply to my question = I'm not paying to get some sample BS diet found countless times in any BB magazine. No offense, but no thanks.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2007, 11:02:40 AM »

Well, to be fair she didn't claim natural status.

Of course, everyone tries to minimize the impact of drugs but they are important in this game. Totally natural she would have the muscularity of Rachel McLish or thereabouts.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2007, 11:09:24 AM »
Well, to be fair she didn't claim natural status.

Of course, everyone tries to minimize the impact of drugs but they are important in this game. Totally natural she would have the muscularity of Rachel McLish or thereabouts.
Like I stated above, she shouldn't pretend to be shocked when someone exposes the drugs she likely is using.
!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 04, 2007, 11:20:16 AM »
I don't have time to at the moment why anti estrogens for woman are not a magic bullet, but just to give you guys an example what diet can do her is a pic of my wife. Now, before everyone stats making claims I'll save some people the emarassment and tell you that this pic was taken in 1993 before anti estrogens and before Gh was available, at least to me. I am not sure if clen was around, but if it was I sure as heck did not know where to get it. She took ZERO drugs and no vitamins or protein powders.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #95 on: February 04, 2007, 11:56:16 AM »
i used growth on a regular basis in 1993
i used ole russian ones in 1989
i used nolvadex and other anti since 1989 also
your wife and her is 2 diff things,,far from same level,,your wife does look good

fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 04, 2007, 11:57:30 AM »
i used growth on a regular basis in 1993
i used ole russian ones in 1989
i used nolvadex and other anti since 1989 also
your wife and her is 2 diff things,,far from same level,,your wife does look good

Thanks  :) but I'll say again, it's her "level" of bodyfat that I am making a point about. I know that she doesn't have that drug look but  that is not what I am talking about. This pic was taken at the 1993 Nationals and she was the "leanest" girl on stage with no drugs. Even Dave Fisher make a comment about how lean she was and his wife at the time Sue Price won the overall.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2007, 11:59:17 AM »
Thanks  :)

Magnum what do ya think about my avatar signature bro  :)
#

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2007, 12:00:52 PM »

Gh15 - could you elaborate on this more? (about the OJ)

the orange juice was a joke,,,it is something you should expect to hear from marika,,,orange juice will be her way to reduce cortisol and fight it ;),,,ofcourse it is a big big lie and the solution lie in using cytadren and other products that reduce estrogen like the superior 7663 by pfizer
fallen angel

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2007, 12:17:54 PM »

Magnum what do ya think about my avatar signature bro  :)

I like bro, but I think you're a one or two man show at them moment.  :'(  ;D