Author Topic: Epic Waist to Hip ratio  (Read 13634 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Epic Waist to Hip ratio
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2007, 05:18:06 AM »
I read getbig on most days.
Somethings I choose not to comment on because it is actually not worth it or I don't take it seriously....sliced across the face with razorblades...

The continuous name calling of women here is something I do comment on from time to time.
The funny thing is, on a bodybuilding forum, some of you guys either think any male who enjoys bodybuilders posing are gay.  Yet you will watch the webcasts, browse the mags and can comment on every aspect of their posing from Jay Cutler to Kai Greene.

If some of you comment on women, some of the remarks are down grading, Im not talking about the sexual aspects, just the name calling.  Which makes me think, you may not be involved in a relationship with a girl/woman. 

IRL, I would imagine you wouldn't address a female to her face by any of the derogatory names some of you use on this board.
Sandra

id love to degrade that bitch. really hurt her. she would love it.

as for razorblades...sulphuric acid works too

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2007, 05:40:17 AM »

If some of you comment on women, some of the remarks are down grading, Im not talking about the sexual aspects, just the name calling.  Which makes me think, you may not be involved in a relationship with a girl/woman. 

IRL, I would imagine you wouldn't address a female to her face by any of the derogatory names some of you use on this board.
Sandra

Yes dear Sandra, oh the stereotypes abound!

Less see...

Guys who comment negatively about women are ultra misogynists who haul their microscopic dicks around in wheelbarrows all day.

Guys who diss on women "cant get it", are "fat, ugly geeks" who "have the personality and IQ of an indoor plant."

Guys who hate on women can't control their rage and instead seek to control others (women).

Guys who rage on about women are socially inept, can't control their own dicks and need to put down women so as to place themselves higher.

Guys vainly imagine they arrived here alone

Men who disagree with women want women to "babysit" their sperm

Men who diagree with women "bought" or "had to buy" their wives.

Oh the list is endless!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2007, 05:47:20 AM »
Yes dear Sandra, oh the stereotypes abound!

Less see...

Guys who comment negatively about women are ultra misogynists who haul their microscopic dicks around in wheelbarrows all day.

Guys who diss on women "cant get it", are "fat, ugly geeks" who "have the personality and IQ of an indoor plant."

Guys who hate on women can't control their rage and instead seek to control others (women).

Guys who rage on about women are socially inept, can't control their own dicks and need to put down women so as to place themselves higher.

Guys vainly imagine they arrived here alone

Men who disagree with women want women to "babysit" their sperm

Men who diagree with women "bought" or "had to buy" their wives.

Oh the list is endless!
self analysis and introspection has taught you many things  ;D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2007, 05:55:51 AM »
I read getbig on most days.
Somethings I choose not to comment on because it is actually not worth it or I don't take it seriously....sliced across the face with razorblades...

The continuous name calling of women here is something I do comment on from time to time.
The funny thing is, on a bodybuilding forum, some of you guys either think any male who enjoys bodybuilders posing are gay.  Yet you will watch the webcasts, browse the mags and can comment on every aspect of their posing from Jay Cutler to Kai Greene.

Sandra

Coming from a person with cool freinds ... ::)
L

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2007, 06:06:51 AM »
schmoette

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2007, 07:50:59 AM »
Coming from a person with cool freinds ... ::)
Hahahahaha.  No wonder she got mad when I said Serena Williams has the face of a horse.  Hahaha!  She needs to chill out big time.  If she has a problem with my quote then she should take it up with the culture from which it came.  Might be a long flight to the midldle East though.
Squishy face retard

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2007, 02:57:04 PM »
i think a girl like this should get sliced with razorblades in the face.
hahahahaha! you funny cun.t!