Author Topic: The Miracle of Slaughtering in Islam!!..  (Read 7215 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: The Miracle of Slaughtering in Islam!!..
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 07:59:17 PM »
Why do you make these threads man  :-\
follow the arrows

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 08:23:06 PM »
halal

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 08:32:00 PM »
Why do you make these threads man  :-\

- to exchange knowledge..

- to tease ppl like you :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 10:27:29 PM »
Thanks for sharing Sherief, this is definitely bodybuilding related as the topic concerns protein rich foods/meats :)

Sherief did you know here in the "west" most major grocery food chains carry certified halal meat?  The demand is definitely growing!

Stavios

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 10:30:20 PM »
fuck islam

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2011, 10:33:57 PM »
Thanks for sharing Sherief, this is definitely bodybuilding related as the topic concerns protein rich foods/meats :)

Sherief did you know here in the "west" most major grocery food chains carry certified halal meat?  The demand is definitely growing!

Halal meat and chicken is very tasty and the way they slaughter the animal is probably more humane than most countries, if not all of them.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2011, 10:37:47 PM »

Sherief did you know here in the "west" most major grocery food chains carry certified halal meat?  The demand is definitely growing!

sure brother and in europe too.. the world will be ours soon ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2011, 10:39:59 PM »
http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=articles&id=161841

very interesting to read!!..
Its common knowledge that Islam and the dirty muslims are uneducated morons who follow ridiculous advice out of an old book written by a schizophrenic nutjob.  Noone intelligent takes muslims seriously, it is like trying to make sense of an infants babbling.
V

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2011, 10:47:09 PM »
Halal meat and chicken is very tasty and the way they slaughter the animal is probably more humane than most countries, if not all of them.

very true.. i saw a 10 minutes video before showing how "in some places" in the west they brutally kil cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, and, even fish!!.. i'll try to post the link here..

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2011, 10:50:49 PM »

Back when I was a kid, my family used to buy sheep and Cows and get a butcher to slaughter them in our backyard, then they would distribute the meat to the poor people in the area.

I tell you though - a 7 year old should not watch that.... It was one of the scariest things I ever seen watching the Cow freak out as the Butcher cut its throat! 

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2011, 10:52:13 PM »
very true.. i saw a 10 minutes video before showing how "in some places" in the west they brutally kil cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, and, even fish!!.. i'll try to post the link here..
I always find it odd that they call the killing of an animal in a way humans find acceptable - HUMANE.  we are killing for fuck sake, where is the kindness, mercy, or compassion in that.
V

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2011, 11:11:50 PM »

here it's:

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2011, 11:18:16 PM »
here it's:

People know this stuff already, doesnt stop them eating meat - People are all for treating animals well, until they feel like a piece of steak.  Who cares how we kill them, the fact is we kill them.
V

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2011, 11:19:12 PM »
Back when I was a kid, my family used to buy sheep and Cows and get a butcher to slaughter them in our backyard, then they would distribute the meat to the poor people in the area.

I tell you though - a 7 year old should not watch that.... It was one of the scariest things I ever seen watching the Cow freak out as the Butcher cut its throat! 

in sunna it's good to do the first cut by youself then to let the butcher deal with the dead body of the animal ;D.. last year in al adha feast i slaughtered 3 sheep by myself (mine, my father's, and, my brother's)... al adha feast is next week,.. i am waiting to kill some more lol..

although i was not scared when watching this when i was a kid i didnt allow my son to watch it last year.. but he is more than 3 and half now and understands everything and i already explained to him how we get the meat when he asked me so will let him watch by himself this year..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2011, 11:22:14 PM »
People know this stuff already, doesnt stop them eating meat - People are all for treating animals well, until they feel like a piece of steak.  Who cares how we kill them, the fact is we kill them.

we muslims care a lot:

The Hadeeth (narration):

Abu Ya‘la, Shaddaad bin Aws  narrated that the Prophet, , said: “Verily Allaah has enjoined goodness to everything; so when you kill, kill in a good way and when you slaughter, slaughter in a good way. Every one of you should sharpen his knife, and let the slaughtered animal die comfortably.” [Muslim]

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 11:41:13 PM »
we muslims care a lot:

The Hadeeth (narration):

Abu Ya‘la, Shaddaad bin Aws  narrated that the Prophet, , said: “Verily Allaah has enjoined goodness to everything; so when you kill, kill in a good way and when you slaughter, slaughter in a good way. Every one of you should sharpen his knife, and let the slaughtered animal die comfortably.” [Muslim]

Thanks for sharing, I believe there are also Hadeeth's that give examples of the importance of kindness to animals, for example prohibiting leaving the saddle/equipment on a horse when its unattended so its not unnecessarily carrying extra weight or the example of the man whose sins were forgiven for feeding a thirsty dog from his shoe?

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2011, 12:23:08 AM »
Didnt mohammed marry a 7yr old child and consumated the marriage when she was 9? Something like that..........muslims,...........just saying.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2011, 12:29:19 AM »
Crikey.  Are you guys ever not thinking about killing?  Get a hobby or something.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2011, 12:31:18 AM »
fuck islam

word..

all I know is today more people are encouraged and have the balls to kill in the name of Fuckin Islam and His fucking pedophile Mohammed
I am a mini beast

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2011, 12:34:16 AM »
if you faint then why in every beheading video that these guys film does the guy scream if he doesn't fell pain ::)
irongearco.com

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2011, 12:44:19 AM »
if you faint then why in every beheading video that these guys film does the guy scream if he doesn't fell pain ::)

you are so smart man ::).. sure there is a pain at the beginning while doing the cutting but it only lats for few seconds!!.. unlike the brutal ways in the video i posted in one of my above posts!!..

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2011, 12:50:25 AM »
you are so smart man ::).. sure there is a pain at the beginning while doing the cutting but it only lats for few seconds!!.. unlike the brutal ways in the video i posted in one of my above posts!!..

in the article the man says there is no pain. of course there is and terriosts are savages for beheading people..thats my point
irongearco.com

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2011, 12:57:43 AM »
in the article the man says there is no pain. of course there is and terriosts are savages for beheading people..thats my point

i agree with you but beheading ppl in the way you see in these movies has nothing to do with islam.. same as killing millions of Innocent civilians to take their gas is against christianity but you still see a lot of christians do it!!..

but to be neutral you must see who starts the action and who is the one who react!!.. if your kids or your mother or your wife was killed by some invaders then you put your hand on one of them,.. what would you do?!..

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2011, 01:29:52 AM »
i agree with you but beheading ppl in the way you see in these movies has nothing to do with islam.. same as killing millions of Innocent civilians to take their gas is against christianity but you still see a lot of christians do it!!..

but to be neutral you must see who starts the action and who is the one who react!!.. if your kids or your mother or your wife was killed by some invaders then you put your hand on one of them,.. what would you do?!..

They're killing for oil, you're killing for revenge.  Religion or political ideology doesn't figure into it at all, but the powerful have always used them effectively to get people to do awful shit to eachother.  

Fear, rage, and righteousness are 3 great strings to pull if you want to make people dance to your tune.  They are the main 3 messages I see in 'the news.'