Author Topic: I'M SITTING AT A COMFORTABLE 242 LBS. RIGHT NOW AND FULLY EXPECT TO.......  (Read 10910 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
The problem with obese people that workout is that they look like anyone else from the buffet at Ponderosa. You can't even tell they workout. Besides not being healthy,fat covers up all so-called muscle. It's bodybuilding-not fatbuilding.

it's extremely hard to look lean and big while fully clothed, especially for a natural

I got much more comments like "do you workout" when I was over 20% bodyfat than I do at under 13%

the thing is many guys like sarcasm would rather look "big" in clothes than look good with their clothes off, there are many guys in the gym like this

maybe they think other guys are always looking for a fight or looking to steal their wallet

I think maybe sarcasm grew up really small and was picked on and he feels being big, whether it's fat or muscle scares off the guys that would physically bully him

not putting you down dave, just an honest observation :)

E
E

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
it's extremely hard to look lean and big while fully clothed, especially for a natural

I got much more comments like "do you workout" when I was over 20% bodyfat than I do at under 13%

the thing is many guys like sarcasm would rather look "big" in clothes than look good with their clothes off, there are many guys in the gym like this

maybe they think other guys are always looking for a fight or looking to steal their wallet

I think maybe sarcasm grew up really small and was picked on and he feels being big, whether it's fat or muscle scares off the guys that would physically bully him

not putting you down dave, just an honest observation :)

E

If a person is getting some kind of "pick me up" from a comment like "oh, you must workout" then they've got insecurity issues. A person can look muscular (relatively big) and still look good at the beach, AND look like they do indeed workout. No one is impressed if you take off your shirt and you're jiggling everywhere. People may not say anything but they are internally thinking what a lazy fatass. I see a lot of these "big" guys at the gym. It's good they go through the motions with the weights, but quite honestly they are wasting their time by not getting their health in order. There's no challenge in being fat.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
If a person is getting some kind of "pick me up" from a comment like "oh, you must workout" then they've got insecurity issues. A person can look muscular (relatively big) and still look good at the beach, AND look like they do indeed workout. No one is impressed if you take off your shirt and you're jiggling everywhere. People may not say anything but they are internally thinking what a lazy fatass. I see a lot of these "big" guys at the gym. It's good they go through the motions with the weights, but quite honestly they are wasting their time by not getting their health in order. There's no challenge in being fat.
let's see some pics "jujoshu".

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
have another cheesesteak dave you chubby fat ass.
fresh fish fresh fish!
fat fk

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
When it comes down to it, if you feel good about yourself then you own everyone else hahhahah

BB= Insecurity x 1,000,000,000........
L

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
wow this thread has some angry fat fuks in it  :-*
K

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
This thread is a monster justification for Squatfathers continued laziness.
Most are all show no go!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
This thread is a monster justification for Squatfathers continued laziness.

he would only need to justify it if he felt bad about it and he doens't, he enjoys being fat as hell and loving it, it's his thing.  his life revolves around being an out of shape wannabe, he's done if for so long it's common place.

he's happy as a pig in shit being fat and dellusional....it don't get no better for him.
nasser=piece of shit

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
if magoo dieted down he would be 160 soaking wet

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party

First ever post from you that is correct....
K

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?

::)

honestly that wouldn't be that bad. means i'd be 160 but squatting around 440, pulling over 500, benching 350. hard to complain about a 3x-plus bodyweight deadlift and a near 3x bodyweight squat, with more than a 2x bodyweight bench. hit up a PL meet and clean house.  :D

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead

First ever post from you that is correct....

shut up you skinny twunt

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
haha anybody could eat eat and eat, and get fat. you sound like you achieved something. why would i respect a man with a bag of tits like squirtfather? 

you re a loser, you tried to diet and to do something about your bag of tits, but you couldnt resist the spagetti with bolognaise-sauce. hahaha  what a fag.

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
what a fat piece of shit fat casm is.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
::)

honestly that wouldn't be that bad. means i'd be 160 but squatting around 440, pulling over 500, benching 350. hard to complain about a 3x-plus bodyweight deadlift and a near 3x bodyweight squat, with more than a 2x bodyweight bench. hit up a PL meet and clean house.  :D
That would NEVER happen you delusional obese monster.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

i'm curious what do you think of sarcasm sitting at a "comfortable" 242 lbs?

E
E

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
i'm curious what do you think of sarcasm sitting at a "comfortable" 242 lbs?

E
that makes me roughly 100 pounds bigger than you "earl". ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
the title of this thread should have been

''I'M SITTING AT A COMFORTABLE 242 LBS. RIGHT NOW AND FULLY EXPECT TO GIVE BIRTH TO A BABY BOY '' ::)

bwhahaahaa, Sushant, what's up with you lately?? Have you been to clown college.

You bring more owning to SF than anyone else before.

Congrats!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo

whatever happened with the magoo challenge thread?
nasser=piece of shit

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
whatever happened with the magoo challenge thread?

The same thing that usually happens round here.  Absolutely Fk all!

Alex23

How's the 2-five-'O coming "big guy" ;D ?

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
shut up you gay lving tranny loving fag body you are anorexic eating disorder with steroids mixed in..you and fat assam xchnge cock hairs in the mail you too fags one is obseesed with skinny people because he's fat and the others obsessed with fat people becuase he's a skinny pussy
but it's true love when you two peter piper smokers meet up!
Fatzilla meets anarexakong!!!!!!!!!!!

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
shut up you gay lving tranny loving fag body you are anorexic eating disorder with steroids mixed in..you and fat assam xchnge cock hairs in the mail you too fags one is obseesed with skinny people because he's fat and the others obsessed with fat people becuase he's a skinny pussy
but it's true love when you two peter piper smokers meet up!
Fatzilla meets anarexakong!!!!!!!!!!!

:-X     ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

gammahydroxy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Sarcasm would never diet down...I mean come on...When your close to 30% bodyfat there's nothing left but skin and bones...The fucker would look skinnier than billy guns if he were to diet..

242*.30= 72.60 lBS of fat...HAHA

He would be nothing more than a skinny little twat...

Also Sarcasm was molested by his local priest as a youth,that's why he got (big) for protection...HAHAH
musclegurus.com

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
Sarcasm you fat tub of shit, you look like Baloney, on whitebread with miraclewhip
X