Author Topic: HAHA, JUST GOT WORD ALEX23 AKA FLEXINGTON STEELE IS ASKING FOR MY PHONE#!!!!!!  (Read 9278 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I wonder how much dick Mohammed sucked in pms to worm his way back onto everyone's good side. Let's not forget that this is the guy that was deleting people's posts on here behind everyone's back and denying it like a little insecure, sniveling rat.
Mohammed has never been on my good side. ;)

Check my post history on the guy, never liked him, he always came across like a weasel.

Most guys you can pick up humor/sarcasm/serious in there posts/topics, not that guy, he just comes across like a stinky towelhead.

I know several guys here are "cool" with him, but I keep my distance. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Mohammed has never been on my good side. ;)

Check my post history on the guy, never liked him, he always came across like a weasel.

Most guys you can pick up humor/sarcasm/serious in there posts/topics, not that guy, he just comes across like a stinky towelhead.

I know several guys here are "cool" with him, but I keep my distance. ;)

True, everyone was a bad word. Who can really trust a guy that worms his way through the shadows and after talking as much shit as he did, is so insecure that he has to use another's account to delete EVERY post about him.  ::)

Great avatar. I hated those fucks. Watching Spalding and Otis get the shit beat out of them and killed was GREAT.

chaos

• Getbig V
True, everyone was a bad word. Who can really trust a guy that worms his way through the shadows and after talking as much shit as he did, is so insecure that he has to use another's account to delete EVERY post about him.  ::)

Great avatar. I hated those fucks. Watching Spalding and Otis get the shit beat out of them and killed was GREAT.
HAHAHAHA I love it when that dude is stapling shit to them and they are laughing at him.... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

I guess it's my turn to be thrown under the bus;

I'll take it like a man. I don't mind taking jabs from stangerz but being "lie-pilled" by people we originally helped out "in real life" is a first.

Block-O-Shane, still think you should've hung out with Flex, big Tony, Lori and I... you would've learned a valuable lesson when it comes to bonding with real people...

God Speed.

chaos

• Getbig V

I'll take it like a man. I don't mind take jabs from stangerz on but being lied pilled by people we originally helped out "in real life" is a first.

Block-O-Shane, still think you should've hung out with Flex, big Tony, Lori and I... you would've learned a valuable lesson when it comes to bonding with real people...

God Speed.
This post makes no sense.

You coming up tomorrow?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

This post makes no sense.

You coming up tomorrow?

yea just re-read it and I'm dazed and kanfuzed.

What time again? 4:45?

Fury

• Getbig V
Zach should follow in the footsteps of his buddy Mohammed and crawl back into the shadows. Watching him stick his nose in everyone else's business and act like he's better than them while scolding them for doing shit he's done is really starting to get pathetic.

Birds of a feather should jump in front of a bus.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

I'll take it like a man. I don't mind take jabs from stangerz on but being lied pilled by people we originally helped out "in real life" is a first.

God Speed.

who cares---its the internet, next week everyone will be holding hands and singing cum ba yah....or at least collectively driving some noob off getbig and utterly destroying a grown man's pysche with a few clever posts

you get so into this shit here that in a sense you do ask for it by putting yourself out there like that----and if Im not mistaken you have been responsible for more than one horrible owning on the same people who are dogging you

the getbig scapegoat paradigm shifts like the tide----------one day a hero, next a villan----blah blah who gives a fuck...although it is fun to watch

Alex23

you get so into this shit here that in a sense you do ask for it by putting yourself out there like that----and if Im not mistaken you have been responsible for more than one horrible owning on the same people who are dogging you

Haven't thought of that ::) ...

;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

Haven't thought of that ::) ...

;D
I think its more to do with your whole moral grandstanding rant you were going on lately though---especially for someone who has done more grimy getbig shit than 95% here

people dont want to hear preachy shit on getbig---- particularly when you contradict yourself by pulling that cancer shit

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
HAHAHA I can see it's that time of the month for the butt pirates..

SS, how quick we forget bro... remember December? ...let me refresh your memory... 

Never said one fucking word about your ex or whatever she is... I recall Block and DavidPaul did.... Stabbing your own people bro. Keep going at it.

That Flexington PM, I think it's made up... never used his account... ever, again I'm not in his pants...

Dave, remember when you called Block about a year ago melting down about the pics davidpaul (aka mo') found on mesonation or some other sites...

or when I told ya about Stern recording your phone conversations and warn you to watch out? You then got nervous and backed out from BIGNATION?

Calm down sparky, it's just the internet ;D

Alex23

Calm down sparky, it's just the internet ;D

All you got "Fat Nick", a classic retarted "only the internet" ;D ?

SS

• Getbig V
All you got "Fat Nick", a classic retarted "only the internet" ;D ?
sssshhhhhhh! baby sleeping.

Alex23

I wonder how much dick Mohammed sucked in pms to worm his way back onto everyone's good side. Let's not forget that this is the guy that was deleting people's posts on here behind everyone's back and denying it like a little insecure, sniveling rat.

Are you saying that davidpaul was using blockhead's account and that eventually the word got out on the said password and that the choad never "guessed it" afterall  :o

SS

• Getbig V
Al do you remember when you were using the Joey Tito account?

Man you really got serious with that one ;D

Alex23

You know how vain I am... I would claim that account right now if it was mine. It was truly well done.

Seriously, would pay good money to get the scoop on who ran it ;D.

Fury

• Getbig V

Are you saying that davidpaul was using blockhead's account and that eventually the word got out on the said password and that the choad never "guessed it" afterall  :o

Hahaha, I find it funny that they were able to somehow work the story to "Choad hacked it weeks earlier and had been impersonating DavidPaul all long." Nevermind the pm's FROM DP where Block gives him the pw. Say something enough times and in the right places and everyone will start to believe it's true.

Hahaha, Joey Tits. Was pretty funny how he worked that one on Kiwiol. That guy was a little TOO obsessive for a gimmick.

chaos

• Getbig V

yea just re-read it and I'm dazed and kanfuzed.

What time again? 4:45?
4:45pm........don't pull a "big"kubby......... ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
Hahaha, I find it funny that they were able to somehow work the story to "Choad hacked it weeks earlier and had been impersonating DavidPaul all long." Nevermind the pm's FROM DP where Block gives him the pw. Say something enough times and in the right places and everyone will start to believe it's true.

Hahaha, Joey Tits. Was pretty funny how he worked that one on Kiwiol. That guy was a little TOO obsessive for a gimmick.
yeah man, whoever it was, was obsessed with getting kiwiol.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

You know how vain I am... I would claim that account right now if it was mine. It was truly well done.

Seriously, would pay good money to get the scoop on who ran it ;D.

Hey alex, why all of sudden you went against all of the Y guys? I really dont get it, you used to be like the "HERR FUHRER" of the Y board but now you are all about bashing the Y members, whats the real problem?

Alex23

Hey alex, why all of sudden you went against all of the Y guys? I really dont get it, you used to be like the "HERR FUHRER" of the Y board but now you are all about bashing the Y members, whats the real problem?

Never turned my back on anyone benzy... never went after anyone in the first place.

then again, not in my nature to bend over and take it either... not a fucking muslim..

I guess I'm back to my tiny tits days, standing on my own ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
yeah man, whoever it was, was obsessed with getting kiwiol.
"Joey Tito" pmed me several times saying he was Kiwi, but he would never PM me under the Kiwi account when I asked him to prove it.

And he always ended his shit with "mate", like he wanted to fukc or something.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Never turned my back on anyone benzy... never went after anyone in the first place.

then again, not in my nature to bend over and take it either... not a fucking muslim..

It doesnt look like that alex, after asc you really changed a lot ,dunno what happened over there and i really dont care. I miss the dp's bashing threads  ;D

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953

i have beenposting for years without any gimmicks, without participating in any community gimmicks, and without anykind of "owning buddies".. its not so bad

chaos

• Getbig V
i have beenposting for years without any gimmicks, without participating in any community gimmicks, and without anykind of "owning buddies".. its not so bad
OK candydildo..... ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!